Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Sars.

IF-Rockerz

Sars.

Posted: 10 May 2014 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Is anyone else enjoying Hotel King as well? It's so good! The concept is amazing! LOL
After enjoying the leads in My girl I'm just loving them in Hotel King, the thing that is funny is that in My girl they acted as cousins now in HK they're siblingsLOL 

Is anyone else watching it? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

callmemaybe...-AquaMermaiden-HappyMelody

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hotel King!!" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 10 May 2014 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Hi there... I'm watching Hotel King too. I'm liking the show as well. I'm so happy to see LDW and LDH together again, they really are a treat to watch. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

And yeah there 'brother- sister'/ oppa dongsaeng connection just doesn't seem to end. Now he is going to make her stop loving him/ be distant from him romantically by pretending to date his ex... the next few episodes are gonna be tough on Ah Mo Ne... poor girl

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sars.

MischiefManaged

IF-Sizzlerz

MischiefManaged

Posted: 10 May 2014 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
I watched the first two episodes but got bored. I was so happy when I heard the leads of My Girl are going to work again since My Girl was my first Kdrama and all but I was kind of disappointed with HK. But I'm planning to catch up with it soon...am hoping that it gets better in the next few episodes. 

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 10 May 2014 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
It's awesome and I'm loving it. Last Sunday's episode was a bit dragging but last night's epi made up for it. I'm eager for weekends more thanks to this show LOL

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 10 May 2014 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AquaMermaiden-

Hi there... I'm watching Hotel King too. I'm liking the show as well. I'm so happy to see LDW and LDH together again, they really are a treat to watch. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

And yeah there 'brother- sister'/ oppa dongsaeng connection just doesn't seem to end. Now he is going to make her stop loving him/ be distant from him romantically by pretending to date his ex... the next few episodes are gonna be tough on Ah Mo Ne... poor girl

Yeah :( I feel sorry for him more. Hope he finds out he's not her brother. Btw Mo Ne is cute and funny

callmemaybe...

callmemaybe...

Posted: 18 May 2014 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
I just started watching this show today and i must say this show is pretty good so far Big smile Lee dong wook is looking really handsome and cute in this show HeartEmbarrassed  Mo Ne is just a little  annoying at times, but it's in such a cute way, that you have to like her Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sars.Riya.S.007

Sars.

IF-Rockerz

Sars.

Posted: 21 May 2014 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
{SPOILER} GUYS THEY FINALLY KISSED. 
They still have that sizzling chemistry between them, I'm sure LDH has gotten some plastic surgery though. But oh well she still looks sexy as before. I'm really loving it, I can't believe we found out Jae Won's real father is. I was kind of surprised but knew at the same time, OH GOSH I haven't enjoyed a show in a long tiiime.

HappyMelody

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 21 May 2014 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
^ I knowww!! That kiss made me all hyperventilating Silly

He's ignoring the Chairperson :( I'm sad for both. I think he'll push the other guy towards her to divert her attention from him

Sars.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top