CID

The Return of the Dead Man aired Sept 8

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 11 September 2006 at 7:57am | IP Logged

Sorry for the delay, bt since I was nt feeling well for the past few days I m nt able to update it the entire episode, just giving u a brief update abt wht the entire case was. Someone will fill in for me if I m missing any part.

THE RETURN OF THE DEAD MAN.

A man  is seating in frnt of a surgeon and asks to do the surgery, bt he refuses bt tht person is adamant in doing surgery and says tht only u could change my face and tht Deepak has to die. Still the surgeon refuses, bt tht person says tht I m giving u a blank cheque, u have to do this for me. The surgeon agrees and says tht come day after tom, ur work will be done.

A thief is passing in the consume market and some other person is shown speaking to the manager of the store to ask for security guards in order to safety and he agrees. And tht thief catches one customer and asks for the money frm the store. The store person is taking the money out for him and one person in tht store only calls for police. The thief is aghast to hear this and people catch the thief there.

The store manager thanks the person's right attitude and goes to see tht person bt he is lying dead on the floor. The store manager asks to call police there and then.

Here daya and abhijit are in the bureau and abhijit tells daya tht he is leaving CID, since he cant stand tht man who is ACP. And the person who he was talking abt is none other than Frederix. He enters and says tht whether u don't have any work, daya says they r having work. Frederix moves ahead and abhijit says tht he has elephant's ears, hears everything, and says tht he is a donkey. Frederix turns back and asks abhijit wht did he said, abhijit denies bt frederix says tht he understands everything. And then asks who said him donkey bt abhijit says he didn't, daya also responds and muskan also says the same and says tht u know how much I respect u. and frederix continues saying tht ACP is a donkey and he is muttering the same bt in a dream. Daya , abhijit and ACP hears as to wht he is saying and ACP goes near frederix and says where r u? and daya asks why was he saying tht ACP is a donkey, bt frederix says tht he ate a full bowl of rice yest, so it was like tht. And ACP receives a call.

He receives a call saying tht there has been a robbery as well as some person got killed there. They all reach the place. They come to the conclusion tht it is an heart attack bt niyati says tht its an murder and says tht this person is attacked by the snake called taipan which is found in Australia and then shows them the species which have four legs of a snake. And says tht this man is attacked by this taipan.

Then all the CID team start searching for this snake which is been sold and abhijit reaches to tht shop and asks who purchased this specie, the owner says tht some man came to purchase this snake.

Then somehow they come to know tht the person was Deepak and they reach his place. They see a wedding take place and wonders abt it, there a bride comes out and reveals tht Deepak who they r talking abt and is dead is long dead tht is he is dead frm 1 yr and the team wonders abt this. They show his death certificate and CID team leaves.

They come to know tht the death certificate is false and then they come to know the entire case. The bride and her groom is called upon and their photos are clicked somehow. ACP asks daya to match the photos with the sketch they got frm the owner's viewpoint. Daya matches the bride's photo and it gets matched.

He calls ACP and confirms it. ACP then confronts tht bride saying tht u were the person who killed Deepak bt she denies and then presumes as if Abhijit is trying to rape her, she shouts while her groom tries to escape. Bt they get hold and then she confess tht Deepak deceived her and changed his identity completely and took charge of entire money, she was so frustrated tht she bought taipan a specie found in Australia whose bite doesn't seem to be bitten. And she threw tht snake on him and he didn't even gt to know abt it. And Deepak confirms saying tht he was with her in this plan.

ACP teases them tht for this crime go in the jail and do for forever Taipan and Taipan.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Smituvvgoswamivat_269Me_AnonymousAmbrosiaumi82990-De.De-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Return of the Dead Man aired Sept 8" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vat_269

Groupbie

vat_269

Posted: 12 September 2006 at 12:33am | IP Logged
thanks...get well soon dear friend...

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 13 September 2006 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Thankyou soo much... hope u feel better now.

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 13 September 2006 at 6:27am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top