Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mother's Day & LTL mom

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi guy's mother's day approaching...I thought about LTL mommy's AS, babi, kala...

What gift should be given to them ...dutta to AS book my Experiments with Truth (with number of facts AS hid from dutta badly need to read it)πŸ˜†

Guys waiting for your comment😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi naku

You are damn creative πŸ˜†...naku can gift babi set of napkings or face wipes...pallu get some rest

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nakushaaa hi,  pata hai tum mujhe bhool gaye ho πŸ˜’  koi baat nahi zyada zor mat lagana apni nazuk dimag par πŸ˜ƒ  Apt topic for Mother,s day πŸ‘
Hmm since AS is perenially hyperventilating i would suggest dutta to buy her a pacifier to sooth her frail nerves πŸ˜‰
Babi ke kiye bhi pacifier to keep her quiet from the kich kich poor ganpat has to tolerate πŸ˜†
tahera57 thumbnail
Nakusha thanks for nice thread, it's strange seeing mother's day thread in may here we had ours in march...
well I think she spent far too much time worrying about Dutta, I would get her a book on how to give some good motherly advice to her daughters to love all children, I mean think about it ...at least Annay had a father who looked after him fed him, played with him...but Pari will surely grow up not knowing who her parents are...all 3 bad mothers.

for Babi I like bharti's suggestion to get her a pacifier, failing that I would give a miss to gift babi for once and buy ear muffs for bappa instead.
dilse14 thumbnail
hi naku
with mother's day tommorrow
nice topic
naku should gift babi cutlery...she spend most time in kitchen
mirage123 thumbnail

hi naku
wish all mom's happy mother's day...in india its celebrated today😊

anay should gift kala fairy tale books...she will realise her personality is like witch...πŸ˜†she might change

tahera57 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mirage123

hi naku
wish all mom's happy mother's day...in india its celebrated today😊

anay should gift kala fairy tale books...she will realise her personality is like witch...  πŸ˜†she might change

hi mirage seems like the best gift she could ever receive from anyone!πŸ˜†
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
hi naku.. sorry late..maaf kar de..
but i skimmed through the great answers  of all before me.. brill!
 for me personally.. I Would give the best mum trophy to Kishore   in Patil nivas.. of what I have seen of him  he is caring,  interacts well with his child, instructs and advices.. and is protective of his child against predators like supposed mum..Kalvati.
great post from a a great girl.. me chuckling.. love hammie
Nakusha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -bharti-

Nakushaaa hi,  pata hai tum mujhe bhool gaye ho πŸ˜’  koi baat nahi zyada zor mat lagana apni nazuk dimag par πŸ˜ƒ  Apt topic for Mother,s day πŸ‘

Hmm since AS is perenially hyperventilating i would suggest dutta to buy her a pacifier to sooth her frail nerves πŸ˜‰
Babi ke kiye bhi pacifier to keep her quiet from the kich kich poor ganpat has to tolerate πŸ˜†

hi maal
me forgetting u...joh bharti se ek baar milta hai woh use zindage bhar nahin bholta😊 ...u r special my friend...forum mein log karte he tum saab ke baare mein he sochte ho
LTL mom definately needed itπŸ˜†
Nakusha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tahera57

Nakusha thanks for nice thread, it's strange seeing mother's day thread in may here we had ours in march...

well I think she spent far too much time worrying about Dutta, I would get her a book on how to give some good motherly advice to her daughters to love all children, I mean think about it ...at least Annay had a father who looked after him fed him, played with him...but Pari will surely grow up not knowing who her parents are...all 3 bad mothers.

for Babi I like bharti's suggestion to get her a pacifier, failing that I would give a miss to gift babi for once and buy ear muffs for bappa instead.

11 may is celebrated as mothers day😊here