Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Arshian593

One of my favourite parts of Teri Meri was Shyam's face after the dance 🤣

Oh thanks a ton for posting this here! 🤗 You don't know how much I love this jealous expression on Snakewa 😈 Didn't I mention, this is one major reason why I enjoyed Teri Meri at Payash Sangeet?! 😉 🤣
whiterose29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti_17

#2 has to be "Namak Isk ka from Bachelors party" ☺️ It was unexpected and surprising and shocking... I went from 😕 to😲to🤪toto☺️to🥳and watching it.. It was one of the most sensuous dance Ive ever seen... A woman trying to make her husbands wishes come true.. Too amazing for words. ❤️

@Red- Mishwa pagal ho gayi. 🤪 🤣
Lovelyday thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Answer 3
That's a complex one !! Although I ve been married for years, lemme put myself in that age and answer of course with all my married real life experience:)... Real life is complex and we all have layers of personality in us.. Some more than the other.. While arshi were a dream to watch and it was fun watching the soul mates come together, it's not that easy to face all that in real life.. ASR is one complex character, flawed and broken , ruthless and dark but he did become arnavji who smiled and who had a heart of gold as we all knew ..but realistically , while we like to believe in the fact that he loved her thru out and did all the things he did just to run away from his feelings, he did put her thru a hell ride and worse actually and not everyone is as strong as her ... We saw that she brought his walls down and turned him in to a human and well that's reel...in reality, change is hard. There r always adjustments that happen but no one has to or can or might be able to put up with so many harsh words ...
On a lighter note, barun's  perfect face and hair and body oh wait eyes and acting made his character that much more addictive along with of course his characterization and theit unbelievable burning the screen outta the world redefining chemistry ...;) 
Well I would say - no... 
Edited by Serene77 - 9 years ago
aamir18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Question Number Five

May 16th, 2014

Teej is one of my  f a v o r i t e  sequences from IPKKND

I think Teej can be broken down into 4  m a i n  components. 

1) Arnav  c a t c h e s  Khushi on the steps

2) Arnav makes Khushi  d r i n k  water

3) "Pehle  c h a l n a  seekho, phir moo kholna"

4) Staring while doing aarti and  p o o j a 

Choose your  f a v o r i t e  component of the 4 in the Teej sequence

Also write a couple sentences on whether you  l i k e d  or disliked the Teej episodes and why!

Edited by aamir18 - 9 years ago
whiterose29 thumbnail
For me, undoubtedly the first one-Arnav catches Khushi on the steps. That was seriously amazing <3 Kind of never-seen-before in any other Indian Show. 😳 And the way he carried her.. How I wish I was there in Khushi's place! 😒 :P

And I liked the Teej Episode because of the ArHi scenes you mentioned above 😳 My Khushi looked so pretty. <3 Also, how can we forget the part where Shyam is revealed to be Anjali's husband?! 😳 Okay, I found it quite funny how Anjali was performing Arti and then he arrived there! 😆 Apart from that, I enjoyed watching Teej Episodewa. 😳

Waiting for next Sawaal. 😎
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
1) teri meri at payash sangeet - i cant even describe what the hell i was thinking when i saw this for the first time! i was in a total love-filled daze 😳 it was so so beautiful, the whole song and every part of the dance was kind of a mirror to their story so far, no matter how many times i watch it i see something new. and omg, the way he was looking at her and touching her ☺️

2) ab na jaa for kc - because after teri meri this is the most watched arhi dance by me. the song was beautiful and i loved the way they were so in love and in synch with each other  and i just love that we got this moment of utter perfection amidst the ruination of characters, a stupid track, and terrifying hints of arnav dying 😡 all i remember is the way he was looking at her and the way she was reacting to him ❤️

3) namak ishq ka - she tried to do an item dance but it turned into jalebi bai stylewa 😆 but it was so so sweet, and led to their beautiful conversation under the stars and their first time - ab aur kya bolun, aap samaj sakthi hain na? ☺️

4) teri meri dream - simply because it was a complete surprise, arnav was a sight for sore eyes and they both looked so beautiful! i liked all the different hugs in this one, and the way they wouldn't let each other go, it felt passionate and intimate and heartwrenching. and did i say they looked beautiful? 😳  

5) angst dance for dmb - i loved this a lot, it had a lot of passion and emotion and intensity and was all about power, not love. but it was beautiful, i loved the choreography, they were both superb and it still makes my heart dhak dhak ❤️

6) pehla pehla pyaar - i did like their dance but it was a bit tame and sweet for them and way too short. and i absolutely hate this song since forever! so i watch it on mute with another song in my head and smile tearfully at how happy and pretty and in love they look 

7) awkward dancing at preeto's  - well it was just awkward! 😆 and again it was too short, but i loved the way they both couldn't stop staring at each other and how arnav forgot his anger for that brief moment looking into khushi's eyes  
win7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
For question 4:

1.  T e r i   M e r i  at Payash Sangeet (epic moment, episode, dance)

2.  N a m a k    I s h q    K a a  for Bachelor Party (I loved the whole dance sequence and the little bit where khushi says she will pull the hair out of the girl-if there was one)

3. Angst Dance for  D e l h i   M e i n    B a l i ( for the fast pace, the music and ASR being in control)

4.  T e r i   M e r i  in Arnav's  Imagination

5. Ab Naa Jaa for  K a r v a   C h a u t h ( it was a sweet one)

6. Awkward Dancing at   P r e e t o ' s   Sangeet ( cute)

7.  P e h l a   P e h l a   P y a r   H a i  in their own Sangeet (because I didn't watch this) 

win7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamir18

Question Number Five

1) Arnav  c a t c h e s  Khushi on the steps

2) Arnav makes Khushi  d r i n k  water

3) "Pehle  c h a l n a  seekho, phir moo kholna"

4) Staring while doing aarti and  p o o j a 

Choose your  f a v o r i t e  component of the 4 in the Teej sequence

Also write a couple sentences on whether you  l i k e d  or disliked the Teej episodes and why!

I loved the episode because it had suspense, jealousy, passion, intensity and drama...
My fav are in this order: 

1) Staring while doing aarti and  p o o j a 

2) "Pehle  c h a l n a  seekho, phir moo kholna"

3) Arnav makes Khushi  d r i n k  water

4) Arnav  c a t c h e s  Khushi on the steps

stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
i loved loved loved the teej episodes, that is one of my most favourite tracks ❤️ and i want to say i love all 4 components equally because i always have to watch the whole thing including the morning holi they both play and the sweet eye lock by that tree! but ok, if i have to choose, then 1) when she falls, and he does that epic jump/run combo and finally catches hold of her arm just as she's about to topple over. and then the way he puts her arm around his neck, lifts her, stares at her so intently and carries her up the rest of the steps looking all heroic and sexy - perfect  direction and cinematography were fantastic, it was visually so stunning and gave me permanent dhak dhaks, one of the best scenes in the show ❤️ 
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: whiterose29

@Red- Mishwa pagal ho gayi. 🤪 🤣

ArHi ke liye toh main forever paagal rahoongi...☺️😳