Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaisyRose24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I think her initial wardrobe was totally adorable and complemented her wacky (in a good way!) and vibrant personality, but i think it looked good only cuz sanaya pulled it off, otherwise those outfits wouldn't suit most.
oKBSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I liked her dress, it goes with her character, the dress suits Khushi Kumari gupta... later Singh raizada :P
aamir18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I'm going to share my opinion as well! ðŸ˜†
I thought Sanaya looked beautiful in simple saris. Like the scene from the photo shoot, where she's wearing that red one... OMG. So beautiful, even my heart stopped beating!

Now, I wasn't a fan of the saris when she wore her hair with the clips (yes, that even includes Diwali). I don't know why, it just doesn't do it for me. If I had to choose between the braid or her hair open but clipped, I'd go with the braid. Sanaya's facial structure looks BEAUTIFUL in that braid! 

But for Khushi as a CHARACTER, I don't think anything would have been more suitable than those chamkili outfits. They were the symbol of her personality! Bubby, chirpy, outrageous even. She looked like a ball of happiness, which is exactly what she was. 
ASRphanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I loved Khushi's vibrant dresses ...which she used to wear before marriage...with all thoswe pompoms, patches, gotas etc...completely her personality...She looked lovely in braided hair too...but those after marriages...tent like clothes...with velvet part uptil breasts were too bad (for me). It was damn repetitive.
Saaris were pretty good too
Lovelyday thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My first reaction was--- there cannot be another girl/lady who can pull that off... I loved her in those bright colors as it made her complexion glow even more if that's even possible.. Her initial dresses were cute .. Unique and may be I loved her in those just bcos I love her. Period. 
I love her most in sarees though,, especially the plain red green blue white ones:) ... ðŸ˜Š
Edited by Serene77 - 9 years ago
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
nice idea and nice thread! ðŸ˜› i really adored khushi's chamkili style, despite the million colours the fitting was so so perfect and flattering, i think sanaya pulled it off beautifully and totally owned that look. i like that they made khushi so desi looking and so jhatak with her gotas and pom poms - she was unique, nothing like me at all and a total contrast to the suave, sophisticated asr and yet he and i still fell madly in love with her. 

i think in the beginning they weren't afraid of not making her too obviously pretty, with her braid, less make-up, simple jewelry etc, they made it more about her larger than life personality and that's why their love story was so mesmerising and delicious for me. how easy would it have been for asr to fall in love with a la lookalike, or even one who dressed like di, how unlikely and completely unimaginable was it for him to fall in love with such a chamkili? and vice versa, how did this bright desi butterfly fall for such an angrez! 

i think they made a mistake with her post hate marriage outfits, some of the colours were pretty and khushi like but the anarkalis were just too loose and long and a bit matronly - they hid her khushi-ness! the front fastening ones (blue, yellow) and shorter fitted ones like the pink airport one and red one from 'aoge jab tum' were nice but in a bid to make her look different and 'prettified' they somewhat lost the essence of the chamkili. her personality was always louder than her clothes but at one point all we started noticing were her unflattering outfits. 

so i think her pre-marriage churidaars were the best and they should have just modified them a bit but kept that look. also i'm probably in the minority but i didn't want to see her in saris too often. i loved how simple and stunning she looked in them, especially the chiffons in the first rabba ve, teri meri, hut scene etc but they made her look very grown up, so i liked that she didn't wear them too much, just enough to drive arnav crazy 😳 it kind of kept the essence of her child-like zaniness intact for me.  

having said all that only sanaya could have looked so good in some of those jhatak outfits, she pulled off even the weirdest stuff and just shone. the main gripe i had was they kept repeating her 'married' clothes and hardly showed her in new ones. i still think khushi was her best look ever - the variety of outfits she got to wear was quite vast, i loved all the churidaars, the pretty ghagra choli's, the sexy saris, the jeans and even her simple sleeping suits! in fact i think we got to see her in almost everything, except a very short skirt 😳 

btw, sorry for writing an essay, just love to talk about chamkili and my never ending love for her and her impossible laad governor ðŸ˜³
aamir18 thumbnail

Question Number Two 

May 10th, 2014

When did Anjali become   u n b e a r a b l e?  

I don't know about you guys, but she started as one of my 
 f a v o r i t e  characters in the show. I even thought her initial reaction to finding the  t r u t h  about Shyam was justified! 

But when, in your opinion, did her  b l i n d  devotion become unbearable to watch, if ever? When did she start taking it  
t o o  far?

Edited by aamir18 - 9 years ago
Ireena. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Okay so as a sister of a married brother, I wasn't even annoyed when she first got jealous that Arnav was romancing Khushi instead of giving her attention and care. She had just gone through a trauma and I thin her reaction was somewhat justified and realistic. 
BUT

When she went behind his and everyone's back to meet Shyam. That was really really annoying. For me, that was too much. Especially when she finds out why Arshi were at Gupta House and complains 'Chhotee tumne phirse humey jhoot bola' and then goes on to lie herself.
aamir18 thumbnail
^ That, and the fact that she totally shat on her brother's love for her. 

Like, after she came home from the miscarriage... everyone in her family was there to help her and soothe her pain, but she didn't give a damn about it. Everything was about the snake. It was so aggravating! 
Edited by aamir18 - 9 years ago
LazilyAnonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree guys. It was the fact that she went her brother's back to meet her husband. She should have trusted her brother's  judgment. 

I loved her since the beginning. She is so cute and adorable. Her grin and her teasing arnav was so cute