Rules & Announcements

Newsletter for week of 11th September

greatmaratha thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
A new morning, a new week and it is time for us to be back with a new Newsletter - a newsletter with a summary of all thats happenened in the week gone by.  A recap of all your favourite shows, news from the forums, some fun, some jokes, and we hope that as you open your mail on a beautiful Monday morning, we at the Newsletter Team can bring a beautiful smile on your face with our Newsletter this week.

We have got many feedbacks from our readers and members and thanks to all of you, we have tried to keep doing new things in the newsletter, every week.

Click HERE to read this weeks Newsletter.

Last week, we got very few responses to our weekly Apples Basket contest.  We continue the same clue this week too.  Check out the contest, its someone you know very well.  You just got to guess the member.  The clues are simple πŸ˜‰, so dont forget to participate in the Apples Basket this week.

Every week, we bring you a Sunday morning in the life of one member of our forum.  This week, we bring you a sunday morning in the life of lovly_angel.  Would you like to share your Sunday morning with your friends on India Forums.  Send in your entry to us at [email protected] and we will publish your "A sunday morning in the life of 'you'"πŸ˜‰ 

We have our regular Soduku for the addicts, the round up of the Members of the Week and the Discussions of the Week.  We have, at the click of the mouse, all the contests happening on India Forums this week, so that you can vote or participate in those contests, in case you missed them earlier in the section.  The Chatpata Corner has some interesting recipe for the teens.  So check it out, its yummy 😊

We are also starting some new coloums in our newsletter this week.

We will be featuring one fan fiction per week. 

We have amongst us some very talented writers who weave magic with their words.  This week, we feature Neha_9, who has a beautiful and engrossing story from the Kya Yehi Pyaar Hai Section.  Its beautifully written and very very touching.  So check it out and send in your feedback to us as to how you liked this addition and how you liked the fan fiction.

Every week, in our newsletter, we will be introducing a Poetry Corner.  It is an oppurtunity for budding poets who would like to publish their original creative work to share their talent.  If you have a poem and you want to publish it, please send it in to us at [email protected].

We are also introducing "Supplements from the Forums".  With growing number of sections, it is difficult to cover the events of all sections in one newsletter, so we will now be bringing you the Supplements from the Forums, which will carry the detail news from the individual forums.  This week, we bring you Supplements from the Kahin Toh Hoga Forum and the Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs forum.  Check it out and catch the latest happenings in these sections.

All this and more in our Weekly Newsletter.  Dont forget to check it out and of course, do drop in your feedback to us.  It is important to us.

With you,
Every week,

Your Newsletter Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wonderful newsletter s.priya di!!! thnx alot
teenindia_usa thumbnail

Iam so happy that my suggestion 4 a poetry section was approved.😊 T. thanks..

I luv reading and writing poems!

Good Job Priya Sis😊 and kudos to the newsletter teamπŸ‘

Also preity mania ad  is there kool

Edited by teenindia_usa - 17 years ago
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

This was another great newsletter put together by the team! Excellent new inputs, I must say!

-Sam 😊
Athena90 thumbnail
Wow thank u priya di. last week's newspaper was rocking but the apple's in a basket was really hard
*Meg_d* thumbnail
Hey Priya Di,

Thanks for all the information, it is really fun reading a newsletter right in morning when i switch to my email account😊 i really enjoy apple's basket because it takes time for me to guess and i still cantπŸ˜†  and i really adore reading IF ki taaza khabar always excited to read that part. will send my feedback soon to you😊

Megha
Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for the link priya di. The newsletter was fab. Loved each and every part of it! The layout looked better than ever and all the segments were really cool too. The fanfics and jokes segment were too good. πŸ‘

Naina
Pachu.P thumbnail
Haila!!...wat a newsletter!...i love the FF Feature ya'll added....sooo good!!πŸ‘

Keep up the good job guys!! πŸ‘
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
After a long time I am read the newsletter this time. Great work. It was fun and informative and I loved the new way it has been presented. All the new features are interesting. Hope to see more of these. πŸ‘
Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great job πŸ‘
awesome newsletter πŸ˜›
thanks