Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 11 September 2006 at 3:27am | IP Logged
A new morning, a new week and it is time for us to be back with a new Newsletter - a newsletter with a summary of all thats happenened in the week gone by.  A recap of all your favourite shows, news from the forums, some fun, some jokes, and we hope that as you open your mail on a beautiful Monday morning, we at the Newsletter Team can bring a beautiful smile on your face with our Newsletter this week.

We have got many feedbacks from our readers and members and thanks to all of you, we have tried to keep doing new things in the newsletter, every week.

Click HERE to read this weeks Newsletter.

Last week, we got very few responses to our weekly Apples Basket contest.  We continue the same clue this week too.  Check out the contest, its someone you know very well.  You just got to guess the member.  The clues are simple Wink, so dont forget to participate in the Apples Basket this week.

Every week, we bring you a Sunday morning in the life of one member of our forum.  This week, we bring you a sunday morning in the life of lovly_angel.  Would you like to share your Sunday morning with your friends on India Forums.  Send in your entry to us at newsletter@india-forums.com and we will publish your "A sunday morning in the life of 'you'"Wink 

We have our regular Soduku for the addicts, the round up of the Members of the Week and the Discussions of the Week.  We have, at the click of the mouse, all the contests happening on India Forums this week, so that you can vote or participate in those contests, in case you missed them earlier in the section.  The Chatpata Corner has some interesting recipe for the teens.  So check it out, its yummy Smile

We are also starting some new coloums in our newsletter this week.

We will be featuring one fan fiction per week. 

We have amongst us some very talented writers who weave magic with their words.  This week, we feature Neha_9, who has a beautiful and engrossing story from the Kya Yehi Pyaar Hai Section.  Its beautifully written and very very touching.  So check it out and send in your feedback to us as to how you liked this addition and how you liked the fan fiction.

Every week, in our newsletter, we will be introducing a Poetry Corner.  It is an oppurtunity for budding poets who would like to publish their original creative work to share their talent.  If you have a poem and you want to publish it, please send it in to us at newsletter@india-forums.com.

We are also introducing "Supplements from the Forums".  With growing number of sections, it is difficult to cover the events of all sections in one newsletter, so we will now be bringing you the Supplements from the Forums, which will carry the detail news from the individual forums.  This week, we bring you Supplements from the Kahin Toh Hoga Forum and the Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs forum.  Check it out and catch the latest happenings in these sections.

All this and more in our Weekly Newsletter.  Dont forget to check it out and of course, do drop in your feedback to us.  It is important to us.

With you,
Every week,

Your Newsletter Team

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayamina877Miss.NetherlandAthena90wildblossomJiaJaslove*Shona*Kiran.*Meg_d*shizajaveddddddAngeleyes 2Priyank.*Jaya*umi82990QH_DDEJ_FanVandu4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Newsletter for week of 11th September" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

QH_DDEJ_Fan

IF-Stunnerz

QH_DDEJ_Fan

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 11 September 2006 at 3:33am | IP Logged
wonderful newsletter s.priya di!!! thnx alot

teenindia_usa

IF-Sizzlerz

teenindia_usa

Posted: 11 September 2006 at 3:46am | IP Logged

Iam so happy that my suggestion 4 a poetry section was approved.Smile T. thanks..

I luv reading and writing poems!

Good Job Priya SisSmile and kudos to the newsletter teamClap

Also preity mania ad  is there kool

Edited by teenindia_usa - 11 September 2006 at 3:59am

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IF’s Creative Head

Posted: 11 September 2006 at 3:47am | IP Logged

This was another great newsletter put together by the team! Excellent new inputs, I must say!

-Sam Smile

Athena90

IF-Rockerz

Athena90

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 11 September 2006 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Wow thank u priya di. last week's newspaper was rocking but the apple's in a basket was really hard Ouch

*Meg_d*

IF-Veteran Member

*Meg_d*

Posted: 11 September 2006 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Hey Priya Di,

Thanks for all the information, it is really fun reading a newsletter right in morning when i switch to my email accountSmile i really enjoy apple's basket because it takes time for me to guess and i still cantLOL  and i really adore reading IF ki taaza khabar always excited to read that part. will send my feedback soon to youSmile

Megha

Virgo_Stars

IF-Veteran Member

Virgo_Stars

--

Posted: 11 September 2006 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Thanx for the link priya di. The newsletter was fab. Loved each and every part of it! The layout looked better than ever and all the segments were really cool too. The fanfics and jokes segment were too good. Clap

Naina

Pachu.P

IF-Sizzlerz

Pachu.P

Posted: 11 September 2006 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Haila!!...wat a newsletter!...i love the FF Feature ya'll added....sooo good!!Clap

Keep up the good job guys!! Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top