Aur pyaar ho gaya 8th May Written Update

Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Epi starts with avni reading a magazine n asks bhawnatht the girl sam mentioned in the article as his life partner n hername starts with a..is she's d same girl?bhawna says yes n says tht proves tht sam is such a honest guy...he's a perfect lifepartner...avni as usual confused.sam watches her from behind n tells to himself tht he'll tell avni everything.he start walking towards avni but a man comes n tells him tht saveeta n actress is ill but her scene is important.

On d otherside sawri is talking to d unit guys tht she's master in acting n kareena n all r nothing infront of her.sam sees her n asks her if she wants to act..sawri agrees n gets excited..sam says to himself tht at first let shooting finish thn he'll talk to avni.sawri takes avni with her in makeup room.
Sawri is lecturing the makeup artist n avni asks what role she'll do..sawri is in nurses outfit..n very happy.sawris shooting starts n she have only one line but she talks very funnily.

Suket is talking to bhawna abt coming to shooting...raj comes n gives him a file n tells tht he'll go with suket n talk abt files.suket agrees.

Sawri's shooting finally finishes n it's pack up..sawri is proud of herself..everyones goes outside but sam asks avni to go with him.

Suket n raj reaches..but bhawna calls suket n finds out tht raj is with him n tells him not to bring raj...suket sends raj backbut arpita calls him n raj decides to stay there.

Sawri starts blabbering to suket..raj comes there but sawris phone falls raj hides..sawri picks up the phone.

On the other side sam takes avni to d decorated room n gives her flowers n praises her n thn proposes her...raj was thrre..hearing this flowers fall from avnis hand but sam holds her n tells he'll not force her.avni says thnks to him n asks for some time n runs from there...while running her dupatta falls on rajs face...raj tells to himself tht he'll propose avni n avni cant say yes to sam.

All r having dinner n sawri is again blabbering abt kat kareena...arpita is thinking abt raj..she goes from there.

She meets raj n raj tells her tht now he'll propose avni n he knows tht she'll accept.

Avni is thinking what to do..n thinks of calling raj as he knows her better..but bhawna comes n gives her bhujiya n tells her tht she knows tht sam proposed avni...she takes avni with her.

Bhawna tells avni to take advice from someone who knows life better..n bhawna remembers her past..only old flashbacks.avniasks if bhawna too wants avni to accept sam..bhawna tells tht she'll not force but she'll say tht sam is a very gud human being..n praises sam a lot..n asks avni to decide n listen to her heart..she leaves..epi ends on avni's confused face.

Precap: raj is with avni n tells "i.." avni gets happy n holds raj' s hand n says " yes..yes..yes raj..i said yes to sam" ...raj is heartbroken n smashes the rose in his hand which he was hiding behind for avni.

Friends this is my first wu in aphg forum..so sorry if there is any mistakes..this is my bad luck tht i've to give update of such a waste epi..the epi was below average n precap was just heartbreaking.it was just full of sawri craps..nthe epi was sad one.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanks for the WU Shruti!!

And congrats on the first one!! its awesome!! 👍🏼
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanx for the WU Shru...
Congo on first one...u did very well 👏
tina_sre thumbnail
Shru, Thank u 4 d WU...Congratz 4 d 1st successful update...Great job!👏

Abt. d epi...wil comment 2moro...RES!
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
thanks 4 wu
ye bhavna ka dimag kharab hai kia
btw ek request hehehe
flashback kia tha ? lol cant leave reena giri
flashback mein Bhavna ko ghar ke bahar nikala gaya with her marriage invitation card. the door closed on her face by a lady possibily her mother.

Shruti I'm again impressed and proud of you.. after such a heartbreaking episode how did you got the courage and managed to write the WU... awesome..

the whole episode was usless..

Rating:

1/10..!

my lowest score ever I have given to APHG.. that one point is for Raj's 3 seconds smile.. 

yep, Raj you better forget Avni and get a good, sensible, honest, confident, independent girl who has brain and thinking, feeling capacity. 

this girl doesnt have any of those qualities which you deserve... 

next Sam congrats on joining relations with Dumb brainless creatures in Khandelwals house. Best of luck! One day they can also treat you as they treat Raj now... They dont have any feelings and maintain double standards..

Bhavna sab bigadkar Avni ko emotional atyachar karke bolti hai dil se pucho! Woh Maa ke aanson dekhe ya Raj ka pyaar? 

Avni mein zari bhi matureness nahi hai.. bewakhoof ladki.. jab samne wala baat kar rha hai to baat puri karne diya karo! Aur sabme wale ke jazbat aur bhavnao ko jaan na sikho!

Reenatyzed thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammy11

flashback mein Bhavna ko ghar ke bahar nikala gaya with her marriage invitation card. the door closed on her face by a lady possibily her mother.

ye bhavna track samjh nai ata
khandelwal are against love mrg. bhavna said suket was chosed by parot lol
bhavna ko suket k lye ghar se nikala?
bhavna g agar love mrg krni thi to koi aur dhondti MR akdu mila tha kia lol
Reenatyzed thumbnail
samy agree
im so disappointed by avni
bhavna jitna emotional kare
sawri jitna kan bhare
she shud decide herself