Article: Kapil Sharma Rescues Toddler During Show in Surat

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kaushikbasu

IF-Rockerz

kaushikbasu

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Kapil Sharma Rescues Toddler During Show in Surat

Indo-Asian News Service | May 07, 2014 20:58 IST (Mumbai)
inShare
Pin It
Print 
Kapil Sharma Rescues Toddler During Show in Surat
Kapil was overwhelmed by the response at the show which saw an audience of 25000 people
Kapil Sharma recently held a live show in Surat where he expected and audience of 5,000 people but 25,000 showed up. 

Amidst the crowd a toddler got separated from her parents, but luckily the comedian found her and took charge of her. The child was only two and half years old. The Comedy Nights With Kapil host said: "She was so young and vulnerable. She couldn't speak. She was just crying. Watching children cry is the most heart breaking experience of my life. The little girl reminded me of my own niece. My heart melted." 

Kapil took the girl on stage and called for her parents. The frantic father leapt up on stage only to get a mouthful from Kapil. 

"I took the father to task in public. He deserved it. Being a responsible father is the foundation for being a good citizen. We have to learn to take our obligations more seriously," he said. 

Surat was an eye-opening experience for Kapil. (Also Read: Kapil talks about working with YRF)

"They told me there would be around 5,000 people. There were 25,000 people. There were people from all over Gujarat. Because of my busy schedule, I don't give that many live performances these days. Though come to think of it, even Comedy Nights With Kapil is a like a live performance!"

"So when people heard of my show in Surat, they arrived from all over Gujarat in bus loads. I was overwhelmed."
Source: ndtv.com

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

riatagoresonu4everILoveRamKapoordiv26sanw

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article: Kapil Sharma Rescues Toddler During Show in Surat" in Comedy Nights with Kapil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riatagore

Goldie

riatagore

Posted: 11 May 2014 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Kapil you are the best. Comedy king

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 13 May 2014 at 4:11am | IP Logged
TFS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top