Posted: 9 years ago
Oh my god lazy !!
This story is awesome!!
I really really lovd reading it :D
Thanks for the pm :)
Tainar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing OS as usual Lazy! Loved the ending. If only Dipali knew why RK was dumbstruck looking at Madhu. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
cool_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice OSEdited by cool_sri - 9 years ago
GOODLUCKANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome ๐Ÿ‘
He used to fantasize about her n she was his first wet dream๐Ÿ˜ฒ Then why didn't he ever approach her.what he n madhu cudnt do their Destiny did n brought them closer n made them one forever๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโค๏ธ
Beautifully written.โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

yeh dil maange more!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—  my dear ur readers r very greedy.plz write more๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผGOODLUCK
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Read it twice and I love you for writing this story.. it was so awesome and different .. and this Madhu was so crazy... she almost raped his abs and bellybutton ๐Ÿคฃ.. and that cheesy line, "I want to worship u with my body"?  ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ OMG that was so funny.. but undoubtedly Deepali's part was the best ๐Ÿ˜†
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 nice os i loved it
aDarkAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome OS !! 
When dips ditched RK for Sikky, along with Bittuji even I was waiting for Madhu lol !! 
Trust me, the way RK was scolding Madhu for all the mishap by dips n Sikky. Just by looking at his authority over Madhu, I felt he is in love with her hehe !! Guess he was on n off attracted towards her and realised it only when he realized that she agreed for a pauper RK !! 
Oh my !! This is first time ever u made Madhu so bold n horny n the one who outrightly attacked Abla RK lol !! I loved how she waited for him to strip hehe !! And mostly for her horny thumb lol !! I thought she would rape him in his sleep if at all he had not suggested their ahem ahem ๐Ÿ˜† !! 

Loved their intimate talk of blue dress..geez !! That was totally a  turn on hehe !! RK and his stripping dream ...aila !! Madhu just in her specs n book ..it reminded me of titanic lol.  "Wearing this...wearing ONLY THIS" !!!

Dips pov ...hilarious and very entertaining !! 
If only she ever finds out RK's horny state due to Madhu's that behenji dress ...she will definitely look for " Chullu bhar par paani" ๐Ÿ˜† and of course "doob Marne ke liye " !!!๐Ÿ˜†
moumita.madhu thumbnail
Fantastic story lazy! Sometimes being verbal is not needed n u showed it in this story!
bikeshsngh03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I always fell head over heel for your stories ๐Ÿ˜†
Wow os n specially the bedroom part
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely OS..
thanks for pm dear,,