Qubool Hai

Everything Burns Thread IV Link in INDEX!!

-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
"Don't get it right, Just get it written" James Thunder

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME..
The 3rd THREAD OF EVERYTHING BURNS WELCOMES YOU
I know its too early but I couldnt help it...I wanted to start a new thread..so I did...

I want this thread to start with a happy update...hence here I am ...

Now lets get to the thank you's..Thank you everyone...πŸ˜† You know who you are...sorry I am too tired to think...I need sleep..πŸ₯±
But truly speaking I want to thank each and everyone of you..for being there through it all...
you pushed me when I wanted to let go..
you..encouraged me..when I was feeling low...
and you cheered me on..and helped me and my story grow..
Thank u each and all..
My very commited readers..to my silent ones..
You all add value to my life and my story..
all the comments and likes they just make me wanna write more and get better at it...
Thank u Thank u Thank u
Now lets get to the story...
In this new thread:
Asad and Zoya get more chances to be together..and soon destiny will find a way to get them together..for good...very soon!!!...so I hope you tag along and continue to show me your love...
I hope you continue to like and comment and give feedback...
Thank you once again
Enjoy❀️

INDEX!!

CH12-PG1 
Edited by -StarsLinedUp- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Here you go peeps.. another long update

Ch12

Drunk emotions..

"At the end of the day FAITH is a funny thing.It turns up when you don't really expect it. It's like one day you realize that the fairy tale maybe slightly different than you dreamed. The castle, well,it may not be a castle.And its not so important happy ever after,just that its happy right now.See once in a while,once in a blue moon,people will surprise you, and once in a while people may even take your breath away.- Meredith Grey

~~~ 

He kept his cool.His injured hand was killing him.Zoya made no effort to distribute her weight, Infact she lay limply on his shoulders swaying in her daze, singing that annoying song.

He walked up to the elevator and waited.The crowd around was starting to stare. He decided it was best to take her to his room and get things sorted. He would then get her room keys and drop her off. He was sure if he asked her here, she would most definetly create a scene.

She moved, just when the elevator door opened.He walked in and she shifted her weight. He winced in pain. Foolish he told himself. Why did he have to drop her on his right shoulder.

She opened the bottle behind him as he turned around and took a few sips, her movement making Asad look in the elevator's mirrored walls..

What the F**K...enough Ms Farooqi...He tried to grab hold of her bottle but she turned away. He tried reaching her but in vain.Soon he dropped her down from his shoulders unceremoniously and grabbed the bottle from her mouth. A gush of liquid spread across his tee and he grunted in exasperation.

Enough Ms Farooqi...But Zoya wasn't listening. She was looking at herself in the mirror and drawing outlines on her reflection...

Zaraa sa jhoom lo mein...she hummed...Asad just closed his eyes and counted till 10..This woman was the root cause of the grey's in his hair.Something he had accumulated over the past 2 months of dealing with her.

Ting..the door buzzed.It was his floor..He started to walk and told Ms Faroori to follow..

Lets go Ms Farooqi...but Zoya continued to draw on the mirrors..

MS FAROOQI LETS GO...Asad was loosing his cool...He Gritted his teeth and tried grabbing her hand, but she jerked away. Right than doors tried to close and hit Asad's back.

Ouch he winced...Now that was it..

ZOYA GET YOUR F*****G A** OUT HERE...he grabbed her other hand and dragged her out...

Ooo...Zoya...I like that...it just has a musical ring to it..wen you say it..Mr khan...Can you say it again...

Shut up..he said gritting his teeth...He continued to hold her hand and drag her to his room.She easily complied...She was busy being happily drunk...

Aa tujhe choom lu mein..are na re naa naa naa na nannnaaa she sang...

Can you please quit singing...Its giving me a headache...Asad snapped..

No I wont...cos right now I feel I am Kajol and you are Shahrukh Khan..and you know what...she waited for him to ask...

He didn't..

WELL YOU KNOW WHAT..she raised her voice and Asad looked back...

Zoya was batting her eyes like an innocent girl..She was anything but...

WHAT...he snapped..He just couldn't get a grip on his emotions today...

DDLJ is my favorite movie...My mom took to see it..twice...I was not even 10 but I loved it..I mean who wouldn't...It's a classic naa...I just love the love story...me and my mother used to watch it all the time...she continued to speak as Asad opened his room door and dragged her in. He let her go and stood there...running his hands through his hair.He didn't know what to do.

Hell he needed to cool down first..

Make your self comfortable Ms Farooqi..I'll be right back..he said and walked to the washroom.Zoya just strolled around the room.

Asad washed his face and took in a few breaths. He had to do this.He couldn't bail on her. No he had to get her back to her hotel.Taking another minute he collected his thougts.His eyes suddenly fell on his stained tee and he grunted and explective,pulling it off in one quick motion.

Damn...He muttered...his clothes were in his closet. Sneaking out of the door he didn't see Zoya. Carefully he walked out to his closet. Just then she heard her yell...

I AM QUEEN OF THE WORLD...Wohooo...Hey you suckers...Ya you...Look at me...Arent I fine...Wohooo... She was in the balcony.

Forgetting to put on his shirt Asad walked out. He almost panicked when he saw what Zoya was upto...

Standing on the metal frame of the railing Zoya stood at the very brim, with a bottle of champagne, which he figured she grabbed from the suite bar in one hand, while her other hand held her dress by her chest.

F**K he swore, realizing what she was doing. There were a bunch of guys in the adjacent hotel grabbing their crotches in reaction. Zoya was flashing them...

Oh for the love of god...Asad walked up to her just as she almost lost her balance..

CAREFUL he shouted grabbing hold of her by the waist and swinging her around...

Let me go...Mr Khan..let me show the guys what I got...They think they are better then me...HUH...I'll show them...

F**K off you A**H****S...She flicked her finger as Asad continued to walk back in the room...shutting the balcony door behind, but not before hearinf the guys swear back, saying crass things...

He dumped Zoya in the bed and ran his hands thorugh his hair in frustration...

F**K...He swore...F**K F**K... you are going to make me go mad...Ms Farooqi...What the hell were you doing out there?? Are you in you goddamn senses???? He walked around tking in deep breaths...

I was just showing them my assets...you know...I have a pretty good rack...here you wanna see??? She offered...

Asad turned around just in time..Zoya had almost pulled her dress down...

STOP IT...this is not funny Ms Farooqi...Just stop it...PLEASE... he begged...His blood pressure was building up and this was not good for him..

Ms Farooqi please...stop acting like this and please give me your hotels keys.I'll drive you back...

NO...I like it here...Your room is much better...and it has much better boos...She stood up from the bed and dropped her heels...Walking up to the bar she grabbed a tequila bottle.

NO YOURE NOT...Asad grabbed the bottle from her hand..

She shrugged and picked up another bottle...

ZOYA STOP IT...have you lost your mind...Asad's temper was on thin ice..

NO I have not lost my mind...I just want to drink...

WHY....Asked Asad as he put the 2 bottles away and grabbed the third time from her hand...This time around he grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him...

ENOUGH..he snarled...his gaze locking with hers...

Zoya smiled...and caressed his face...That gesture took him by surpise..and he let her go...

She just smiled and turned away...

Why don't you make me a drink Mr Khan...she offered...

I am not making you a drink and you are not drinking anymore...Just give me your goddamn key's and I will drop you to your hotel..

NO...I WANT TO DRINK...DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK ...she hit the bar table in protest...

ZOYA STOP IT... Asad lost his cool and grabbed her by her hair and grabbed her hand...

I'VE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YUR BRATINESS NOW SHUT YOU F*****G MOUTH AND TELL ME WHERE THE F**K ARE YOUR KEYS...

Zoya laughed...

You know what...she asked..this time not waiting for him to ask...'My mother would have had a heart attack if she saw me like this...she leaned back in his hand that held her hair and laughed...

She always told me to be a lady. She disliked people drinking...Haa...now what will she do huh...her daughter, her sweet, innocent Zoya is drinking.She cant do anything, nothing ,Nada...cos you know why??

This time he asked...'Why??

Cos she is dead...cos she is a bloody liar...she lied to me about everything...she lied to me about life, about love, about trust, everything...Nothing she told me was true...You what she told me when I was growing up??

Asad let her go and took a step back...'What he asked...Something in her voice was bothering him.He didn't like where this was going...

She told me to believe in love, that love will happen to me as well, that I will find my prince charming.She told me he will find me, and take care of me...and make me feel beautiful here...she slapped her heart as she swayed in intoxication..'But guess what...she lied...she always lies...She told me she will never leave me and she did...And I am glad she did, cos I am doing just great without her...I no longer need to live in that idealistic,fake world of love and happily ever afters...HAVE FAITH...Ya right...

Zoya sat on the bed and plopped back...Her body spread across the bed as she laughed out loud...

She would have slapped me for flashing to those guys..but she cant...cos she's dead...She laughed again...

Asad just stood there in utmost silence. His heart was aching and he didn't like this feeling.He had worked very hard to get rid of these feeling after his father's and then his sisters death and hearing Zoya share her experience of losing his mother just nudged those emotions awake...He scowled as she continued her story...not knowing what to do.

Suddenly she stopped...His eyes went to her. She was laying in the bed with her eyes closed..Her hair cascaded around her face like a fan...

Ms Farooqi he called...but she didn't respond...

Again...he called..., still no response..

He shook his head and turned away. Guess she had passed out..

He went back to his closet and grabbed a tee-shirt..Just then he heard her call his name...

MR KHAN I AM HUNGRY...she pouted.She was now seated in the bed like a 4 year old kid, that had just woken up.

What do you want to eat, he asked...

PIZZAA...and Chocholate pudding..oooh and strawberries...and and and...vodka...

No alcohol...

Zoya looked at him with her best puppy dog eyes..but Asad didn't deter..

No alcohol...

FYNE...then can I have a coke...

Sure...Anything else???

Ya..cheetos...I love Cheetos...oohh and also...fries...

Are you done??

Yes...

Alright I will order it, but after that I'll drive you back to your hotel.. alright..

NO...I will not go...Zoya rejected his idea..

We'll see...Asad muttered...

I can bet your sweet spanky A** I wont...Zoya said with batting eyes..

Language Ms Farooqi..he stared

Zoya mocked him, showing him her tongue

He went and called to order..

When he tunred around Zoya was on the verge of tearing her dress apart...

What are you doing Ms Farooqi...Asad asked...

Trying to get this dress off of me...I am hot...and I need to take off my bra...I cant stand being in a bra for long...it bothers me..My gals need some air to breathe...

Too much information Ms Farooqi, please keep it to yourself...

Mr Khan...she purred..

What now...

Can you help me undress??? She asked sweetly...

WHAT?? He turned around...Zoya was putting innocently, her eyes barely stying open...

Do it your self Ms Farooqi, I am  not helping...

PLEASE MR Khan...I am hot...I need to get out of this dress...I mean even you know its hot or why else would you be walking shirtless, showing off your gorgeous body...OMG wow...your body is just so yummy...Makes me wanna lick...

SHUT UP Ms Farooqi...Asad was turning red with embaressment...This was getting out of hand, and he didn't know how to deal with this situation...

Please Mr Khan help me...HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME...

I cant...

Yes you can...just unzip my zipper...its stuck...I cant breathe...look...she pretended to be gasping...

Asad rubbed his temples for the umpteenth time ..

I will not undress you MS Farooqi, get that straight in your head...

Fine than..I'll get somebody else to help me...Zoya huffed and walked out of the door...

Asd swore and followed.

Can anyone help me undress...she screamed in the lobby...

He Mister...will you help me undress..she tried walking up to the stranger but Asad grabbed her and pulled her back into the room...

What in hell are you doing Ms Farooqi...enough already..

I was just getting some help..You told me you wont so what could I do.,...she looked at him innocently and smiled.Her eyes closed for a second and she almost fell.Asad caught her in the nick of time..

God save me..he muttered...

Turn around he said...

She obeyed..

Where the F**K is the zipper...he asked seeing no zipper in the back...

She lifted her hand like a kid and looked him.

Asad shook her head. And reached out for the zipper on the side.

Strangley this felt normal.He didn't feel nervous doing so.Why he had no clue...

He undid the zip and let go...Zoya instantly shimmied herself out of the dress, right in front of him.

Asad almost had a heart attack when he saw Zoya..

Zoya was standing in front oh him, in nothing but her bare essentials. A strapless black lacy bra, and matching undies...and she was not at all shy...

She smiled at him as he tried looking away.But not before he saw her undo her bra...

Aaa she moaned...'this feels good...Finally

MS Farooqi what the F**K are you doing?? Asad was beyond repair now, her image was embedded in his eyes.It took extreme amounts of self control for Asad to contain his thoughts. This was not happening.NO this couldn't happen...Why the hell was this happening...

Ms Farooqi please put  on your clothes...he requested...He had his back turned to her.Not hearing her respond, he hesitantly turned around.Zoya was not behind him.His eyes scanned around the suite and landed at the bar...

She was at it again...She had poured herself a drink and was busy drinking it...

Asad couldn't let that happen...He strode up to her and grabbed the glass out of her hand...

How many times do I have to tell you no more drinking...

But Mr Khan...she pouted...and he realized...she was topless...

He turned back and cursed under his breath...This was not right...

Ms Farooqi please..wear your clothes...

No...

What do you mean no...this is not right...You're married and I am not your husband...

I know that...I am not seducing you alright...I am just hot...and FYI ...I don't walk around like this at home...and definetly not in front of my husband...

Now that didn't make sense to Asad..what the hell did that mean...He decided not to ask...He didn't want to get into another conversation...

Ting tong..the door bell rang..

Room service..said the attnedent...

Oh for the love of god...

Ms Farooqi please put your clothes back on...I beg of you...

No I get really hot in them...

Please...atleast put something on...You cannot walking around buck naked like this...

Btw I am not buck naked...Zoya laughed...'I have my panties on...I am just topless...just like you...then tell me...Mr khan...why is it that I need to wear something  and you don't????  she laughed again...at her own words...

Will you wear something if I put on a shirt??? Asad asked frustrated...the attendant was waiting outside...and he wanted to get out of this akward situation...

No..I like to see you topless...you look hot..HOT Hot...

Please Ms Farooqi Please...put on some clothes...I'll do anything in return...

Ooo...now that seems like a plan...anything Mr Khan???

ANYTHING...Asad eyes didn't leave the door even for a second...

Promise..Zoya offered her hand..

Promise..Asad said...

Not like that...

Shake on it...

Zoya...

Ooh...that tickles..I like my name when you say it...

Please...I said promise...

No shake on it...she slammed her foot on the ground like a kid...

SHAKE ON IT...she insited..

Asad gave up and shook her hand..

There happy?

Yes...

Now clothes please..

Ok

I'll go grab the food...

Asad took the food from outside and walked to the dining table. Zoya walked in right then...

She was dressed in his clothes, more precisely his vest and boxers.

Asad was speechless...He didn't know what to say...For any other guy being in such situation would mean nothing more than coping a field, but for him, it was beyond that.His heart raced at her sight. Never had he imagined a girl wearing his clothes...let along him feeling so good about it.Strangely, looking at Zoya in his clothes made him feel content...He almost smiled and shook his head...

The vest was barely coverin her on the sides..but it was better then nothing at all. He decided to let it slide...the food was getting cold and he was damn hungry..

Shall we eat??

Yes...I am very hungry...Zoya jumped on the chair crossed her legs...

Umm yummy...but I want beer with it..she pouted..

No beer have coke..and after you eat take these medications...

No...

Yes..

Grrr...I don't like you...

Ditto...he continued with his grilled chicken and rice..

The entire dinner went with Zoya's constant babble...

In the next 20 minutes..Asad knew all about Zoya...about her life, her dreams, which movies she liked, what was her favorite food...how many guys she had kissed...and a lot more..

Finally Asad was calming down...No doubt Zoya was still drunk as hell and acting completely out of her senses, but for now..she seemed to be a little contained..Guess it was the food...

You know what MR Khan...Zoya asked,her mouth stuffed with food.She secretly sipped on the beer she had sneaked in when Asad wasn't looking...

What...

Don't marry that Alia chick that you went out with day before...I don't like her...she is a camel...with longs legs and big teeth...She tried making a face to resemble a camel but failed..

Hmm...was all Asad said..

No seriously...I don't like her...

Hmm

MR KHAN...I don't like her...you are not marrying her...

I never said I was...I aint even meeting her again...

Cool...you're better off without her...

Don't worry I'll find you a great gal...

I am not interested...I just went out with her cos my mother wanted me to..

I like your mother...she is nice..very warm like my mother...

Hmm ya she likes you too...

Who wouldn't...I am great...Zoya bragged...'Good body, smart mind and an awesome personality..I am a ctach for anyone..Lucky Rihaan I tell you...I mean..look at him and look at me...she gloated..

Asad kept quiet and started to clear the table..

Mr Khan you know what??

What??

Why did you wear a shirt???

Huh??

I told you not to.I don't like you with a shirt...I want to see your bulging muscles.

Ms Farooqi..

What Mr khan..you have a killer body...I mean those abs...those pecks...the path to yout happy trail...  WOW...I bet you are good in bed...she smiled..raising her hidden beer can and offering a cheers...

Asad couldn't believe what he was hearing...but before he could react the beer can..caught his attention and he galred at Zoya..

Sorry..I just had a few sips...

Ms Farooqi...

Here take it...as is now its time for my wish...she squealed at the idea...'Zaraa sa jhoom lo mein...she sang again as she stood on the table and swayed...

Get down this moment Ms Farooqi...

Ok..but first hear my wish..

What wish...

You promised you'd do anything

F**K now what...sighed Asad..

I wanna play hide and seek...I'll hide and you'll find me...but without your shirt...

No...

Yes..you promised..you shook on it...

Damn it...

Find me I am hiding...

Zoya ran away into the huge suite and tried to find a good hiding spot.

Asad stood where he was and rubbed his temple...Aaa..he let out...this was too much for him to take...

He took a moment and sat on his bed. His mind was all over the place.Everything that was hepenning was overwhelming his senses. He didn't know why it was happening and what to do with it.This girl was truly making him insane.Strangely a smile came to his lips as he thought of her antics tonight.Tonight he got to see a  whole new side to Zoya..and it surprised him.It also pained him, but why that was, he still didn't have a clear answer...

He sat there..with his thoughts for a while, welcoming the much needed silence.He filtered his thoughts and neatly put them back in place. Then he went and cleaned up the mess around...Finally he changed into his PJ's and sat down.

Suddenly he realized about Zoya.She was hiding, and he was supposed to find her. He stood up and started looking.This girl had some random ideas.He shook his head remembering her antics and wondered how her husband handled her.Whatever its none of my business..he thought and shoved that thought aside...

He went into the living area and looked around, but he couldn't find her...

She was not even in the kitchen..Then he looked in the bedroom and behind the bar.Nowhere.

Did she go out??No..she wouldn't..He brushed that thought away,his instincts told him she was in the suite itself..

Zoya  sat in the dark cabinet of the bathroom.At first the Adrenaline and the alcohol kept her all excited but after around 5 minutes of sitting in the dark cabinet, her heart started to beat harder.Images of her childhood started to haunt her. The time when she had found herself lost in a dark room, made her feel scared again...Mom...she called out..just like before...Where are you...But she didn't get a response...She felt paralysed, she couldn't move, her hands couldn't reach for the door to open it. The feeling wat too potent and too overpowering for her to react...She panted in fear...Sweat dripped from her forehead...She was scared..She wanted to scream but not voice came out...She didn't know what to do..She was trapped in the mindset of her younger self.But before she could cry a strong hand grabbed her wrist and pulled her out...

She saw light again, and then she saw his eyes..Instantly all the negative thoughts left her body and only relief remained...Without thinking she hugged him.She hugged him tight, as if her life depended on it.

Asad was taken by surprise. He just stood there as Zoya continued to hug him.Slowly he resalised, Zoya had been crying.

He tried pulling her away but she hugged him tighter..

Don't she pleaded..'Dont let me go...

Asad hesitantly wrapped his arms around her and offered her some solace, his mind trying to put things together...

She sobbed hugging him...She cried and she cried and he held her close, letting her be.

What took you so long she said between sobs...Don't you know I've been waiting for you??? I was so scared, so alone...why did you make me wait...

I am sorry...I didn't know you were waiting..Had I know I would have come sooner...her tried pacifyin her...caresseing her head and trying to calm her down...

I've been waiting a long time..a very long time..and I don't like being lonely..

I am sorry I made you wait...Come let me take you to bed...Asad comforted her..

I am scared...I don't want to be alone...

Youre not alone...and you don't need to be scared...ever...I am there to protect you...

Promise...she broke the hug and looked into his eyes...

All he saw in her eyes was longing...

Promise he said...with utmost sincierity..

Now let me put you to sleep...Its too late to take you to your hotel.

Zoya nodded in agreement and walked behind him, her hand in his.

He guided her to the bed and tucked her in.

Sleep tight...he said..

Mr Khan stay with me...I don't like sleeping alone...

Zoya you're never alone..Look at me Zoya...

She sighed as he said her name..Indeed it gave her peace...

Just know in your heart that you're never alone..and you never will be...The ones that love you will always be with you, no matter what...

Promise??

Promise..Now sleep...

Will you kiss me good night Zoya asked innocently..

Asad nodded and bent down.He gently kissed her forehead and caressed her hair...Good night Zoya...

Good night Asad...she said...drifting off in a dreamless peaceful sleep.

~~

Asad sat by the couch and stared into nothing. Today his heart was full.Today he had nothing he wanted to do.He just wanted to sit in the moment and be. He sat in the darkness, without fear.He faced it all, his past, his demons his pain, everything. He was not afraid.He was determined...

Just then his phone buzzed and he grabbed it..

We have a lead' the message read...

A/N next post!!😊
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

This update has me confused..was it good??? I am not sure...I just hope it is worth the read..n takes the story somewhere...Do read..and comment...oh and definetly like...All you silent readers..yes you..atleast hit the like button..I can respect ur choice not to comment...but wats the big deal in hitting the like button huh???

Chalo I'll leave you to it..I'll just go and try to figure this update out..πŸ˜•
Next update = 75+ likes and atleast comments till page 20...I am being very easy..by updating before hand..so come on show me some love..and itni si wish puri kar do.
See I started this thread real early..thinking you all would take me to page 120 on my previous thread but that didnt happen, even 100 likes didnt happen..now should'nt I be sad???...Well  lemme see if you can make it up with this update...πŸ˜‰

My raw..write as I go update...πŸ˜† Hope u liked it...πŸ˜›
Cya soon peepsπŸ˜ƒ
 β€οΈ
Surish thumbnail
Gulaabo thumbnail
mindblowing!!! this is the best drunk zoya I've ever read!!! asad was so composed...but poor guy...he'd to bear a lot!!!
okay so now they've a lead...so the next update must be power packed...wow!!!
continue soon
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
congratulation on your new thread
aarzoo50 thumbnail
congrats on the new thread. ..
awesome n fun filled update it was aashna...
drunk zoya was just too good...
she almost said everything about herself in her drunk state...
asad... uff... had to bear so much... kya kya control karta... bechara...
eager to c wt comes up the next morning...
continue soonEdited by aarzoo50 - 9 years ago
HooriAsadMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations for the new thread!
thanx for the pm!
awesome update
loved it...
Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations for new thread...πŸ‘

Update is amazing + funny...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Just love it...πŸ˜ƒ

Update nxt part soon...😊