Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

banuprasa thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: alif24

yes but dont u think simar should atleast get a BIT of appreciation if she werent der den where would u get the love of the sisters roli and simar from.dont u think dey have an amazing relationship too but if one of dem wasnt der the show wud be incomplete

Dear,

But those bonding were all shown very much before when the show started & for some days.  But later, the story is not concentraing on any sister relationship.  The story is based on only different villans who create problem to BW family members & Simar & Roli risk their life.  Now the story line is only centred on different sort of villians only.
AnjaliSSK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's not fair
This is show is bout 2 sis and they show scenes
But they never show premar scenes
It all stupied cvs
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
show from begining must have some name which is about sisters bond..
and if she want leave its her problem really, i chabge ny thinking of her when i saw that she lie, she told this is second serial for avika and she was new in this, what the hell she haved 2 serials before ssk..if aasiya kazi comes as simar dont have anything against just love her..

i really feel bad when i read what dipika think about avika..
suhanakkt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When that show start simar was the only lead for real but the truth is audience found them boring it's because of the actor who playing simar role.just watch first few episode you will see how week actress she waS and now she did improve but still not that much. 3 yrs is long way and she shlould be more serious about it and in this tv industry a ting is the most important thing to anyone who associates with this.you say we should appreciate her?why should we if we don't like her?in rosid fan group they do have some fan who love simar too,some fan even wrote ss about premar with rosid also?did any premar fan ever do this for a single time?when that news came deepika leaving don't you guys see one member who just keep crying and still doing and she is rosid fan too.if you go pavitra rishta forum you will see arjun purvi got more fan then their original first season lead archana -manav,in Bani people lo e rajji-sohum more then bani,Ek hajaron mein do have 2 couple but manvi virat was way more popular then veren jevika, uttaran show tapashya is way more a d more popular then iccha (taps was a negative though ) even tne new show kumkum bhagya bulbul nd purab are
already made theirs place in viewers mind. So it's happen, depends on audience mind who made any jodi or character popular, you just cannot really blame anyone(cvs,rosid fan).my personal view is opposite then you I found cvs give all difficult ti e to roli,she have to solve all problem, she is in danger all the time but when everything done what cvs do?give all credit to simar mata who don't do anything.cvs always do injustice nd unfair to rosid. Cvs always gave nice wardrobe to simar and give all behenji look to roli but still people love roli more then simar.so who you really blame?from the beginning everything was about premar and we wasn't in this forum ,i m not rude and sorry to say that but that's was the reason ssk don't got average trp to survive. That show was almost wrapping but then reshmi madamji bring avika aka roli in the central role with simar and then rosid happen. And that's why we are here and that's why ssk still breathing other wise aug 2011 it was about to go off air.
Resh I sharma's all show is female oriented so men are really showpiece to her all show.all ssk male are showing dumb except roli simar jodi 😆 ,i agree with you one thing about prem character, he don't really have role but as I said this is female oriented show so prem sid will not get any strong role. So just enjoy and one more thing I do not know if you are old premar fan or new but old premar fan do their best to promote premar, they published online magazine called ssk and I found those magazine wasn't about ssk it was more about premar then ssk.but still see rosid always will get e verything 👏 not officially but they did made their place.

Why would we appreciate simar and for what? Could you plz give me the reason?now don't say the show name is under her .what great work she did?anyway I don't wants to argue but I found your topic does not have any point at all.
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
the topic u started 'Why ROSID this is unfair' IS JUST UNFAIR...INSTEAD u shud start a topic pointing the CVS but not ROSID or ROSIDIANS...AVIKA,MANISH can portray any character with more & more hardwork & passion no matter what d show is..fortunately we,all d ROSIDIANS got ROSID in dis show & from d day one they started to do their best in each & every shot.& never compromising in any situation.initially they suffered a lot of criticism & now they deserve all d love for their hardwork & thats what we r doing.WE JUST LOVE ROSID for this reason & nothing more...
knowingly or unknowingly we got attracted to their friendship,their innocent & pure love,their deep bond of relation ,,which is never seen in any show &  all it happened in a sudden way..its not d CVS interest or any others..its just d way how AVIKA & MANISH carried their AWESOME CHEMISTRY & i'm sure that if those characters of ROLI & SIDDANTH were played by any other actor it wud not have reached to that point where we all r discussing now.
Even today we feel d same freshness in their chemistry which we saw in their 1st scene..& this will b keep on going...
so its better to ask CVS not ROSIDIANS, to concentrate on the character of SIMAR & ROSIM sisters' chemistry.
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: suhanakkt

If we don't like premar you forced us to like them because you think so?did any rosid fan forced premar fan to appreciate or like them? it's people choice, forget about show name cvs never thought their official lead pair can not make craze like rosid did.we don't love rosid because of their childish nature or frndship or whatever you mentioned. We love rosid because both have amazing chemistry and both actor doing fantastic. If premar is bori g nd cannot impress us what o you premar fan wanted us to do?cvs give all favor to simar from day one but if she still don't get fame like roli it's not cvs fault. The actor need to improve her acting skill if I compare her with old prem that guy was a good actor nd he got more fan tnen simar. So plz stop blames us, I don't like premar because of deepika otherwise both prem was really good specially dheeraj he is cute but still it's not help me to love premar. They have some pre mar fan who hate new prem,who hate rosid, so what's so big deal about it?if you love premar do show your love make appreciate thread for them,vm gallery, creation ,ss,os,ff an d etc.but what you guys are doing? nothing instead of blames rosid and rosid fan 😕 .they ha ve lot more show with mature pair and if we found they are amazing nd doing wonderful job then we always love them and appreciate them.

I do not like deepika that doesn't matter because they ha ve some more people who praise her, love her 😕 .cvs always use rosid for their trp,roli do all hardwork but at the end who got credit? do we still have to give more evidence? Deepika leaving show it's different story and time will reveals why she did that just wait a d watch.

@bold 👏
Edited by santhiyaa_J - 9 years ago
manu.krissh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think "why rosid this is unfair" is not correct heading...infact me being PREM fan i love both premar nd rosid scenes, we cant compare premar with rosid...both are unique...its better if we ask cvs to give some premar scenes also...dont know about old premar, but i didnt find single premar scene(new) till nw...its better if they give some chance(cute scenes) to new premar...as many of old premar fans left this forum...its better forget past nd concentrate on new premar also like sns nd qb hai...
i think the main problem is with cvs...sry dont know rosid is this much popular till i had joined IF...frankly i dont find rosid scenes also more...after the pressure given by rosid fans they give 2 or 3 scenes at the beginning nd end of the track...but those few scenes also the actors potrayed very well...
soo plzzz cvs gv us some premar scenes also...we luv 2 watch them too...we dont need the whole episode but few scenes i.e. cute nd happy scenes btw premar nd anjali...
nd plzzz change the dialogue delivery of simar...sometimes i feel she is talking with her nose (sry if i hurt any simar fan...its just my feeling)...thats it there nothing error with her...shez a gud looking women...
hope cvs we get 2 see both premar nd rosid scenes...till then we will enjoy the presid women attire episode...
alif24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Okay guys look I'm not gna argue use got all ur own opinions I've got min and I wanna close this topic here and now becoz not everyone thinks alike and btw any if u guys no how to close/delete a topic den plz help
suhanakkt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You don't need to delete this topicsbut if you really wanted then asked to the forum moderator they will help you about it, but I agree with some member ,your titles was misleading. My point is if you guys wanted premar scene then simple just asked cvs but plz stop blamed on us. I also like new prem but don't like simar that's why don't really bother me. But I definitely wanted cvs should give more important to sid and prem too.tbey both are male lead to their show.

Exactly now you come to the point e eryone is not same,that's the reasons you like them fine we like our own so it will be better if we both fan group give each other space.