Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

x_Roxy_x

IF-Dazzler

x_Roxy_x

Posted: 10 September 2006 at 8:07pm | IP Logged

Mistake

Prologue

Im Kripa Sharma im an American/Indian girl, I was born in Brooklyn New York. Im grade 10 student popular

Totally rich my life is perfect. My parents are the best and so are my sisters. What more do I want in my life.

I got the hottest boyfriend Prithvi Bose I love him a lot he is a football captain. But that changed after my

Whole life was over, My Boyfriend left me my parents don't want do anything with me my sisters hate me.

I moved from America to Greece Athens I changed my name I didn't want nothing to do with my past.

Im now a an author life for me in Greece was perfect I had the most perfect man in my life his name was

Angad khanna but I guess Fate had something else in stored for us where ever he is I hope he is fine

I do hope he comes back . . . oh by way my name is not Kripa anymore its Christine Desouza. This is

Christine Desouza's story how my perfect life here in Greece came to an end, also my past had

To come in the way. One of my memories with Angad and Me was in august.24th .2004 I was at the

Beach it was beautiful day I usually go there to write my stories the waves were calm I hear kids playing

The sand was beautiful it was perfect the sound was soothing it would always calm me down after while

I headed back to my car turned on the radio my fave song was playing dj vu by beyonce im big fan of

Her I love her song. I stopped by star bucks I got myself a coffee paided it went home. I parked my car

Went inside the house threw my purse I knew he was sleeping he would always do this to me every time

I would come home I would go and wake him up then he tries to kiss me but this time I had something else

Planned, I went upstairs inside the washroom I went got large glass of cold water I slowly walked I saw him

Sleeping he looked like an innocent kid sleeping but I had to do a little fun I threw the cold water on him

He had waken up with a shock I couldn't stop laughing he was really angry I could tell.

" Christine come here ill get you for this" he was really mad I got up he chased me the whole

Floor was all with water I slipped and fell and same with him we were both laughing. Those

Brown honey eyes any girl would kill for him he was all wet he looked so much hotter when

He was wet. The floor was like huge puddle the bed was all wet I finally gotten up and well

I had to clean before I could I had to send him in the bathroom.

"hun go in the shower now I got clean all this". "sure babe as soon as I get my kiss" .

"no" I was about to leave when pulled me put me against the wall and kissed me i pulled

Apart and pushed him in the washroom. Now I got to cleaning after I mopped the floor

And cleaned I went downstairs to make breakfast after while angad came down he would always

Bug me in the kitchen but I guess he didn't I guess he was upset I could tell when we sat at the

Table he was silent as usual love reading the newspaper  he still wasn't talking to me I cleared the

Dishes went to the kitchen while I was washing dishes angad came put his hands behind me started

Kissing my neck I turned off the water and I left the dishes ill do them later.

"I can never be mad at you babe I love you". "yes I love you to but I got do housework". "nope no

Way after what you did I don't thin your going anywhere ill make love to you all day". "didn't  anyone

Tell your  crazy". "yup you that's why I love you". "you love me cause you think I call you crazy well you know what

Your  crazy weird so many things I can say about you". " you find all the bad things about  no good things how  mean". "oh hun I can say your  sweet cute funny hot and simply irrestiable mind I remind you also a devil"

"im a devil". "how about this devil show you something" he carried me upstairs opened the door  gently put me

On the bed I stood there lay down he was on top of me before I could say something he sealed me off with a kiss.

This was the last time we would make love ever yes he made love to me all night. I just he was here . I thought many

Times I wanted to kill myself so many times I sit here on the beach every day hoping that he would be back I sit here and cry. I sat in my car driving back home where it was all empty my song crushed was playing.

I told myself today was gonna be the day
No more excuses 'cuz I knew exactly what to say
Was gonna make my play but just like yesterday
My mind in waste and I let the moment slip away
Another night got me sitting here all on my own
Picking up the phone,
But i cant get past the dial tone
Rocking my brain
Going insane
Again and again
I cant keep going this way

[CHORUS]
CRUSHED,
By the sweetest lips ive never kissed
How you bring the tips and the warmest touch Ive always missed
CRUSHED,
By the softest hands ive never held
Probably never tell,
You're the strongest love that Ive ever felt
CRUSHED,
That I havent ever let you know
How it always goes
Cuz I lose my nerve whenever you get close
And so Im left,
Short of breath
With that heavy feeling in my chest
Baby Im so crushed

So I told myself that tomorrow gonna be the day
And I keep on telling myself that Im gonna find a way
And I wont be afraid just like yesterday
Wont walk away never gonna let another chance slip away
Cuz' I gotta know which ever way its gonna go
Rest my heart and soul
Cuz' there can never be no more
Rocking my brain
Going insane
Again and again
I wont keep going this way

[CHORUS]
CRUSHED,
By the sweetest lips ive never kissed
How you bring the tips and the warmest touch Ive always missed
CRUSHED,
By the softest hands ive never held
Probably never tell,
You're the strongest love that Ive ever felt
CRUSHED,
That I havent ever let you know
How it always goes
Cuz I lose my nerve whenever you get close
And so Im left,
Short of breath
Baby Im so crushed

Crushing,
Im so into to you
Dont know what Im gonna do
Gotta find a way to you
I dont know just what to do
Crushing,
Im so into to you
Gotta find a way to youuu
Ohhhh Imm
Crushing,
Im so into you
Gotta find a way to Youuuuuuu Ohohohhhh
And so Im left,
Short of breath
Baby im so
Cruuuushed him

Nothing is ever the same without him that's my story right now I need to sleep.

Alright guys this is my new story ff called Mistake if you guys get confused pm me  wit some parts hope you guys like it.

Anyways  this was kripa's story next part will be about angad's story then  I will rewind the story back to America

How and why kripa changed her name and what was that thing that destroy her life?

Also the italics are all flashbacks.

Until then

Love Nisha

Edited by x_Roxy_x - 10 September 2006 at 8:15pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-x-Mistake-x-kyph" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wildblossom

IF-Rockerz

wildblossom

IF-Crazy Creatives

Posted: 10 September 2006 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Clap

wow dear- awesome!!! very romantic and beautifully written!! Big smile

zhasan2

IF-Rockerz

zhasan2

Posted: 10 September 2006 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap Awesome job!!! Really romantic Embarrassed Clap Clap

Shazii

Goldie

Shazii

Posted: 11 September 2006 at 10:45am | IP Logged
gr8 Clap proluge cant wait for the fist part. Tongue

Rajeev fan

Rajeev fan

Posted: 11 September 2006 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
amazing
great part
cant wait for the next
Clap

sgokli

IF-Dazzler

sgokli

Posted: 11 September 2006 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
very good

blah_blah

IF-Rockerz

blah_blah

Posted: 11 September 2006 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
awesome jaanu!!!!!

im damn sure im gonna love this fanfic just as much as i do with all of your other ones!!!!! Clap Clap Clap

i wonder why the parents and sisters hate her Confused

Anandhini

Anandhini

Posted: 11 September 2006 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top