Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romitag thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

U must not see the Past history of Ct's coz For urinformation Ct's are NEW ones who listens to Fans and knows what Fans want . And Plzz Don't be so fast in concluding everything . Wait and watch and see track getting unfolded. This Village track is temp only . Later RM gonna shift to RK Mansion only. It's not at all fair to give ur judgements by seeing only 10 mins and the introduction of new characters.It''s Very very Unfair . 

I was not concluding about track...i just didn't watch that village drama and that pratigya types character. .i was sad today watching character so made a post...hope this village track ends soon😊
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
i am sure that the village track will end soon
raja is sure to help and support his rani now 
xXxNoreen786xXx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
They still have open loop holes like regarding Jr MB knowing the truth about her background as she is the soul owner of RK property etc.
Arshifan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agreed! Madhubala is mainly youth oriented and we people can't take the fact where this old thoughts come across like pathi parmeshwar, sathi sawithri... We are living in an era where both men and women are equally treated... It will take a long time for us to digest the fact CV's are dragging. 
They should have been more creative and more practical. Disappointed the way this track is going..  Thus watching the show only to see Viv ... 
armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I find it good that there is village track...it is going to be entertaining ..I hope it stays for long Edited by armummy - 9 years ago