Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: mansiahmed

Yea me too dont want again doormat madhubala she should be junior rk n sabki tauji n bhaiji ki band baja de.dont palluwali bahu bilkul nahi drashti looks sexy with sexy blouse n sari only😊.i just love her in sari n she carries it very well even being a woman i just love it.n believe no one carries sari n any dress very well like her.

I agree, DD looks amazing in sarees, I would sersly HATE if they make her that typical bahu but I am sure they won't πŸ˜› I just want strong BBBing leads yaar, I was so fed up of the leads of MB1 in the later parts, when they were bechare thake haare ultimately getting Bhagwan ke pyaare 😳 πŸ˜†
Edited by Niki_cool - 9 years ago
Niki_cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: gardenteddy

I think it must like b old show pratigya track... 😊

No we can't say that yaar, The track hasn't even unfolded πŸ˜† Hopefully it won't be πŸ˜•
Niki_cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: pennu

Good Post Niki.. YOu said everything...
that Tauji reminded me Ballu2 only... Damn scary... So Raja is KRK's son who lost his parents at the age of 12... Why I am having a feeling like its Tauji who might have killed his Parents...πŸ€” and another New entry Tauji's Son-in-laww.. I think he will eye on MAdhu...πŸ˜• Whatever I want MAdhu to be a Rebel.. and Raja not be a Gudiya of his Tauji...

About Raja-Rani scnes... I was grinning and blushing while watching them the way he made her eat food... πŸ˜ƒ that intense Look  shared by Raja and Madhu when he asked her to have food keeping gun on his head... Gosh it was one 440v eyelock... When Madhu hesitated to even look at him and he looked at her and said... "Arey ab tho humne humaari Raani ko poori tarah se Dekha bh nahi..."πŸ˜‰ something similar.. it sounds soo sexy to me... ☺️ also loved the way she was kicking and hitting in his chest when he was carrying her on his arm but he was simply smiling at her...πŸ˜‰

Me too loving her 'I dont care' attitude towards Raja.. and also his 'its doesnt matter' wala attitude towards her...πŸ˜†
I loved your Exercise Tip to him...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I know Mera kuch nahi ho sakta & I am an absolute saddist But I loved Ballu πŸ˜† I feel that intense drama was a major reason for 2.8 TRP of MB opening, But thing is their Paddy was strong and so was Mallik who was there for her rescue πŸ€”
I wish in this drama we see more of Raja-Rani where they stick to each other and BBB everyone style se 😎

Your 2nd Para, Couldn't agree more Their scenes are so mesmerising and captivating πŸ˜³ Waise I hope RajNi become besharam & PDA in front of Taujee 🀣

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Niki_cool

Your 2nd Para, Couldn't agree more Their scenes are so mesmerising and captivating πŸ˜³ Waise I hope RajNi become besharam & PDA in front of Taujee 🀣

@red...
Tauji will scold Madhu for that saying.. "Bohut gala huga.. Lunta-Lugaayi ke beech ki baad thumne sabke saamne peshaayi... Bahut galat huya..."🀣🀣🀣🀣
Tauji's wife will.. "Arey Marad jo public mei kare woh unki marzi.. kyu ki thum ne privatly apne Marad ko kush nahi kiya..."🀣🀣🀣🀣
Edited by pennu - 9 years ago
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice post Niki...

Tauji ko dekh...mujhe...Ballu uncle ki yaad aagyi re...
he is ballu part 2...kitna scaryπŸ€”

RSP04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I enjoyed today's episode...I am sure Tauji must have killed our beloved KRK...
Niki_cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: pennu

@red...
Tauji will scold Madhu for that saying.. "Bohut gala huga.. Lunta-Lugaayi ke beech ki baad thumne sabke saamne peshaayi... Bahut galat huya..."🀣🀣🀣🀣
Tauji's wife will.. "Arey Marad jo public mei kare woh unki marzi.. kyu ki thum ne privatly apne Marad ko kush nahi kiya..."🀣🀣🀣🀣

Haw Pennu What the πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ€£.🀣🀣🀣

Madhu : Oye Buddhon bak bak band karo πŸ₯± 🀣 Privately toh kuch karne se rahe hum πŸ˜† Mai toh apan shareef Bauji ki Beti hoon jo Amma jee ko 1 saal dekhne mein bitaaye 😳 Aur mera marad bitwa hai toh Kiska ? That Bhramchaari Doodh Bhakt ka 🀣 God ye paida kaise hua is a BIG Mystery πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Niki_cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonuu

I loved today's episode .. but I am scared for the future.. JM is gonna be Pratigya bahu soon..πŸ˜†

Tu mujhe dara mat ab πŸ€“ πŸ˜† Pratigya bahu chod, I hope she doesn't become Anandi Bahu 🀣
Niki_cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: Drashti13

awesome post..πŸ˜†poor madhu..ise kahte hain aasmaan se tapka khajoor mein atka..πŸ˜”waise raja apni raani ko protect karega from his naari torture family..😊

Lol ab kya karein πŸ˜†
@Bold - 😲🀣 He better lol

Niki_cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: sush12_DD

Nice post Niki !πŸ˜ƒ

But i Really dont want story to go Dehaati way !
tauji is scary but i dont like chauvinism πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ n i got a glimpse of it today !
No pallu khana pakana rona dhona kitchen politics😲...i cant see that !

we shud get pure passion n love with loads of drama but Jr.RM's Drama😳 not tauji n bauji 's !!πŸ₯±
i want cvs show less of Raja's family drama n more of Junoon !

Abhi itni se mushkil jo show upar aa raha hai phir se na Gir jaye 

Mujhe toh sabse bada wala shock laga Swimming Pool mera gaya RK Mansion ka where I dreamt of RM Titanic Pose 😭 🀣 I wish Taujee has one 😳 πŸ˜†

Well I think AS is on a Trial Method, And I have no affinity watching those kinda regressive stuff sersly, But I think it will continue remaining RM Story and DVD hai na, Kuch nahi toh RajNi will trouble the Clan with their PDA 😎 🀣

Edited by Niki_cool - 9 years ago