rk possessiness like recarniated

raja is awesome the way he blackmails his madho

normaly i wont watch such abuses

par kameena rk ko dill mein raka humne
tho yeh sabse bada kameena raja
ko kaha rakage

hell buddies what is wrong with me
Posted: 9 years ago
R we going to get "Gooliyon ki rasleela" nw????????? tht tauji looks scary...nw i understood frm were ishq and junoon will cm...our raja is going to hav tough time...i just hope we will get 'lahoo mu lag jaya" between rajbala😆 so raja is KRK son...its interesting actually...
Bcoz If Everything is Hunky Dory then  Mb Will Go Off Air
Originally posted by Rk-the-baazigar

Bcoz If Everything is Hunky Dory then Mb Will Go Off Air

at least one year aur chalaga mb
aur ek aur mystery jud gayi hai MB land mein. we as viewers know that AK and his dad are responsible in a way for rishbala death and now another mystery is KRK's death. i mean the guy was so innocent yet smart by nature like our raju (not raja) and how come he gets killed in a mela? was this AK's deed? i think that might the trigger which pushed raja's life in this direction where he does not care about law and order. well i dont blame him now if that is the reason he does not respect law and order. madhu needs to wake up and first find out abt her past and get her head out of clouds. this is a practical world and idealism is stupidity these days.
even i loved the kameenapan
i loved the pushing pulling and the handcuffs
this is the actual junoon 
U are not Sadistic . We all are enjoying& loving the show, Kameena Raja and RajBala.  It's just some People's habit to show their so called Love to the show when they are not even watching it . 
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

U are not Sadistic . We all are enjoying& loving the show, Kameena Raja and RajBala. It's just some People's habit to show their so called Love to the show when they are not even watching it .

than k you
happy know we are all members of rock raja rock club
lol I am enjoying the show...