Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 149

crazyRajputfan

IF-Stunnerz

crazyRajputfan

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by crazyRajputfan

Armaan  and  Tiger  are  hell  overrated  before  debut  hope  they  arrnt  next  uday  tusshar  who  were  promoted  equally.
nikki  I  got  what  u  mean  but  still  little  scared  after  fitoor  stuff yaar  I  want  shoot  to  start  asap  

I am feeling much better ever since I have read Harry Ranson's tweet. Preparations are serious, things must be going well too. Sushant sounded confident in the Telegraph article.Approve
He  sounded  confident  for  fitoor  too  na  but  Harry  tweet  is  more  affirmative  and  then  SK  praised  him   right   ?He  always  would  have  jad  cast  in  mind  and  hw  actress  arent  like   bw  I  suppose  who  wanna  work  only  wirh  biggies

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deewane Hain Hum(IO)5 (Page 6)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Kamaal hai, no trailer for Ek Villain. That teaser which came in April is supposed to be the trailer I guess. :-S

Weird though. They didn't promote the teaser that well as probably they planned to launch trailer in a grand way like for most of Ekta's films. And now no trailer.

The story seems more and more like Ghajini to me.

ishika_sushita

IF-Rockerz

ishika_sushita

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 5:09am | IP Logged

Ankit  Singh  arrested  on  charges  of  rape  W*F

I know! shocking and disgusting! Dead

Ankit Tiwari of Aashiqui 2 arrested for rape by Mumbai police on Thursday.Home  Entertainment  Bollywood

'Aashiqui 2' singer Ankit Tiwari arrested on rape charges

Deccan Chronicle | May 08, 2014, 12.05 pm IST

Mumbai: Ankit Tiwari, who sang the blockbuster 'Sun Raha Hai Na' for 'Aashiqui 2' has been arrrested by the Versova police station on rape charges. His brother Ankur Tiwari has also been arrested.

According to reports, the victim is Ankit Tiwari's girlfriend who he decided not to marry despite assuring her of marriage. His brother Ankur has been accused of threatening the girl.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aashiqui 2 singer Ankit Tiwari arrested in rape case

IndiaToday.in  Mumbai, May 8, 2014 | UPDATED 13:28 IST

Ankit Tiwari
Ankit Tiwari
Popular singer Ankit Tiwari was arrested by the Mumbai Police on Thursday morning on rape charges.

The arrest comes after a case was registered against the singer of 'Sunn Raha Hai', a hit number from 2013 super hit film Aashiqui 2. Tiwari has won some prestigious awards, including IIFA and Filmfare for best music direction.

More details about the case were awaited.

Tiwari thus becomes the third Bollywood celebrity to be arrested on rape charges in the recent past.

Most recently, actor Inder Kumar was arrested on April 25 for allegedly raping and abusing a 22-year-old aspiring actress. He has been sent in judicial custody till May 13.

Earlier, film actor Shiney Ahuja was arrested on June 14, 2009 after his maid accused him of rape. Even as the complainant later retracted her allegation, a Mumbai court convicted Ahuja for rape declaring the victim as hostile and sentenced him to seven-year rigorous imprisonment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shocked

ishika_sushita

IF-Rockerz

ishika_sushita

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Awww! she's so cute! <3

Alia Bhatt @aliaa08 10m

Okay my last tweet was a huge typo !!! It's Armaan JAIN ;) haha now watch watch watch https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV2knGdIJNI ...

View media
  • Retweet
  • Favorite

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyRajputfan

crazyRajputfan

IF-Stunnerz

crazyRajputfan

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 5:34am | IP Logged
I  couldnt  write  tgeir  but  I  know  whom  chabra  is  mocking  at  one  whom  he  mocks  openly  tsk  tsk

ishika_sushita

IF-Rockerz

ishika_sushita

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 6:03am | IP Logged

I  couldnt  write  tgeir  but  I  know  whom  chabra  is  mocking  at  one  whom  he  mocks  openly  tsk  tsk

who? Confused

crazyRajputfan

IF-Stunnerz

crazyRajputfan

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishika_sushita

who? Confused
The  one  and  only  next  srk  of  tv  whose  fans  groled  chabra  telling  after  this  movie  chaabra  will  be  begging  himLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

majoni03

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 7:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ishika_sushita

who? Confused
The  one  and  only  next  srk  of  tv  whose  fans  groled  chabra  telling  after  this  movie  chaabra  will  be  begging  himLOL

Par he had signed films even before Sushant.Confused MAMR and so on. Plus he doesn't have six pack and all that. In fact, he is far from being presentable, what Mukesh was talking about.LOL

I think he was referring to a lot of actors. Everyone must have approached him after Sushant's success.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top