Page 5 of 149

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

Originally posted by bonnefille

Watch Watch watch !!! Armaan Malik wohooo

Ahahaha, a closet DMG fan, perhaps?  She is just the right age to have been in looove with the almighty KSGod aka "Dr" Armaan Malik.  LOL

I too believe that she might have been a DMG fan. She was an Iqbal Khan fan at some point of time. 

http://www.miqbalkhan.com/articlespdf/pdfs/st1.pdf 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deewane Hain Hum(IO)5 (Page 5)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 1:05am | IP Logged

"@BreakingNews: Magnitude 3.3 earthquake rattles Los Angeles - USGS http://on.doi.gov/1jhLnD6 " I did not feel a thing.

So he is in Los Angeles...which is a good sign.

ishika_sushita

IF-Rockerz

ishika_sushita

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 1:22am | IP Logged
As far as my favourite songs so far this year goes, they have to be 'Baby Doll', 'London Thumakda', 'Chandaniya', 'Mast Magan' and 'Iski Uski' from the 2 States album. 'Locha-e-Ulfat' and 'Offo' are also nice but not my favourites.

From the Gunday music album, my favourite song is 'Tune Maari Entriyaan'.LOL I just LOVE this song. It has such a catchy tune that I instantly feel like dancing whenever I listen to this song. Embarrassed I've lost count of the number of times I've listened to it ( and danced to it too ) and I still haven't got over it! LOL I love Ranveer Singh in the video of this song. Embarrassed He does the 'tang tang' step with the 'ghanti' really well LOL. His expressions in the song are fab too.

From the Hasee Toh Phasee music album, my favourite is 'Drama Queen'. It's a really catchy song! Don't like the video though.

From the Highway music album, my favourites are 'Maahi Ve', 'Pataka Guddi' (both the female and  male version) and 'Sooha Saaha'. Gosh I LOVE  'Sooha Saaha'! It's such a soothing song! It's a lullaby actually. The song itself doesn't have much meaning to it. The term  'Sooha Saaha' refers to my little red rabbit ; it has been used as a term of endearment. My favourite lines from the song are the lines that have been sung by Alia Bhatt. Those are the only lines in the song that have an underlying meaning to it. Both literal and symbolic. Plus, Alia has sung these lines beautifully. She has a really sweet voice.
Even 'Wanna Mashup' (Highway)  is nice. My favourite line from this song is 'You tried to chain me, slave me, pain me, flame me, oh you know, you can't tame me' Day Dreaming
I don't like 'Kahaan Hoon Main' (Highway) as a song, but it really holds a lot of meaning. It comes at a very crucial point in the film where the protagonists are literally like kahaan hoon main, kya kar raha hoon, kyu kar raha hoon?
Again there is the 'Tu Kuja Mann Kuja' song (Highway) that has such mesmerizing lyrics! It's like you are directly talking to God, a prayer sort of. Very touching and soulful lyrics.
Last but not the least, there is 'Heera' from Highway which is not exactly a song ; it's a collection of 3 'dohas'  of Sant Kabir. The 3 'dohas' sung in 'Heera' are about diamond. 'Heera' has a very soothing tone plus the 'dohas'/ lyrics have a very deep meaning to them. Beautifully composed by A.R. Rahman! Star

I love Sufi songs, in general. The Highway music album is very Sufi ; maybe that's why I love it so much! Heart.  I feel Imtiaz Ali and Sufism have a very deep connection. Imtiaz Ali is a Sufi at heart. His love for Sufism can very well be seen in his body of work a la Rockstar, Highway.
The Highway music album is deffo Sufi music at its best. Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefille

ishika_sushita

IF-Rockerz

ishika_sushita

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

With all the big names being associated with Paani, I am feeling more and more jittery for Sushant. I don't want the Fitoor fiasco to happen again. Hopefully, Shekhar will continue to have faith in Sushant despite the non-supportive tweets addressed to him on Twitter.   

I am worried about that too. Isiliye, I want the shoot of Paani to begin ASAP. When I get to know that the shoot has begun, tabhi jaake mujhe tasalli milegi. Embarrassed

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

Nikita:  Sometimes the picturization of a song really does help elevate the song to another level.  However, when the opposite happens it's unfortunate.  I love the song Nagada Sang Dhol but I do not like Deepika's aerobics-wala dancing at all, and that ended up taking the song down a notch for me. LOL
Have you heard KK's MTV Unplugged version of Tadap Tadap?  It's just beautiful.

Oh that has happened with so many songs in my case.. Ranjha Ranjha being the first one coming to my mind.. bakwaas picturization for such a lovely song.Angry

I haven't heard the version you are speaking about. I've seen very few episodes of that show, my favourite was Rehman's rendition of Yeh Jo Des Hai Tera with an orchestra and chorus.. goosebump inducing stuff.Clap

Will check out KK's episode of MTV unplugged. KK, Sonu, Sukhwinder- I miss all these singers so much- pure gold they were. Also Shaan.

BeingAnonymous

IF-Stunnerz

BeingAnonymous

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Armaan  and  Tiger  are  hell  overrated  before  debut  hope  they  arrnt  next  uday  tusshar  who  were  promoted  equally.
nikki  I  got  what  u  mean  but  still  little  scared  after  fitoor  stuff yaar  I  want  shoot  to  start  asap  

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyRajputfan

Armaan  and  Tiger  are  hell  overrated  before  debut  hope  they  arrnt  next  uday  tusshar  who  were  promoted  equally.
nikki  I  got  what  u  mean  but  still  little  scared  after  fitoor  stuff yaar  I  want  shoot  to  start  asap  

I am feeling much better ever since I have read Harry Ranson's tweet. Preparations are serious, things must be going well too. Sushant sounded confident in the Telegraph article.Approve

BeingAnonymous

IF-Stunnerz

BeingAnonymous

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Ankit  Singh  arrested  on  charges  of  rape  W*F

Post Reply New Post

Go to top