Chat Clubs

Deewane Hain Hum(IO)5 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 149

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Nikita:  Sometimes the picturization of a song really does help elevate the song to another level.  However, when the opposite happens it's unfortunate.  I love the song Nagada Sang Dhol but I do not like Deepika's aerobics-wala dancing at all, and that ended up taking the song down a notch for me. LOL
Have you heard KK's MTV Unplugged version of Tadap Tadap?  It's just beautiful.

Bonne:  Same here for listening on repeat!  Sometimes I just can't stop!  LOL
Oooh, I too really liked Young and Beautiful for a while right around when the GG soundtrack came out.  Hauntingly beautiful is a great way to describe it.  Funnily enough, I didn't bother to listen to anything else by Lana Del Rey except for that song... maybe I should.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefille

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deewane Hain Hum(IO)5 (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyRajputfan

Yeah  that  youngistaan  song was  gud  ...
Btw   anyone  following  thst  Bring  Back  our  girls  campaign  sad  state  of  affairs  in  Nigeria...All this  makes  me  feel  india   is  much  safer

It is sad. But crime against women is huge in India and a comparison will not make it small. India cannot say look at Nigeria, what's the big deal if 126 women get raped in a day in India? "We are at least better off than them." 

Hopefully those girls get rescued.   

ishika_sushita

crazyRajputfan

IF-Stunnerz

crazyRajputfan

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Yeah  it  doesn't  make  better  and  sadly  Indian  gov  doesnt  even  bother  but  crime  in  Nigetia  is  getting  untolerable  ...
Us  and  Uk  involved  their  is  hope  for  rescue

bonnefille

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

Bonne:  Same here for listening on repeat!  Sometimes I just can't stop!  LOL
Oooh, I too really liked Young and Beautiful for a while right around when the GG soundtrack came out.  Hauntingly beautiful is a great way to describe it.  Funnily enough, I didn't bother to listen to anything else by Lana Del Rey except for that song... maybe I should.

I too have not heard anything but the Lana Del Rey song of that film. I am way too lazy to hunt for songs so I ask my family and friends to upload songs on my phone and listen to everything that's on my music list. If I end up liking one, I hear it on repeat until I get bored of it.   

I am too dependent on others when it comes to music. 

Edited by bonnefille - 08 May 2014 at 12:28am

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 12:45am | IP Logged
A world renowned director is not going to change his hero bcos of unsupportive twitter tweets. I m sure he thought a lot before deciding on whom to sign for his dream project. anyway, the way those tweets cry about how hr was a better choice thsn ssr, shekhar too must hv understood its just disgruntled fans of hr who have not got over paani yet. He had bern on twitter to understand how it works.
Ssr will start prepping for paani now, a trainer id flying down especially for him, he left fitoor to do tjis film, announcements of him being in the project had beem worldwide, he cannot be replaved now. Adi C and yrf wont allow it. Most importsntly he must hv signed a contract for tje movie. Fitoor was probably a verbal commitment than a legal one, as the PH hadnt been decided.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefilleishika_sushita

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 12:48am | IP Logged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV2knGdIJNI ... #lekarhumdeewanadil Introducing #armaan ! HE will charm the pants of you!

She too is promoting his film now. She is smart not to use surname at all. LOL

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 12:50am | IP Logged
The above post is a mess. Too many typos. Too lazy to edit. I hope u got my point though.

bonnefille

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV2knGdIJNI... #lekarhumdeewanadil
Introducing #armaan ! HE will charm the pants of you!

She too is promoting his film now. She is smart not to use surname at all. LOL

Grrr.

The way everyone is promoting him, i getting fed up of him already.

bonnefille

Post Reply New Post

Go to top