Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 149

BeingAnonymous

IF-Stunnerz

BeingAnonymous

Posted: 07 May 2014 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by crazyRajputfan

Bonne  yeah may be  Anki  is  tired  u  know  hectic shoot   not  only  Anki  minal  is   not  tweeting  too  ... The  wedding  sequences  and  All  ...Shekhar   didnt deny  news  gives  me  hope...
LHDD  is  bad  now  unable  to  decide  who  is  more  bad   Tiger  or   Armaan
.And  Alia  is  something  else

LHDD is bad but Armaan has potential to stick around longer if he uses his filmy contacts well. Typical chocolate boy hero and KJo is already rooting for him.

Heropanti will be more entertaining I guess but I have serious doubts about how Tiger will be accepted. Inspite of his stunts, dance, abs, he is being called feminine- people are joking and his statements made it obvious that it's not just an IF thing, more like the general concensus all over. I feel for him cos he seems to come across as a good kid but at this point don't know what to expect for him. If the general opinion is this bad, it might hamper his chances at getting work even through industry contacts.

That Kriti girl is nice though.

yeah  no  matter  what both  will  stay  anf  yes tiger  looks  are  condemned  by  many  he  is  way too  feminine  looking   unfortunately  

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deewane Hain Hum(IO)5 (Page 3)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

majoni03

IF-Sizzlerz

majoni03

Posted: 07 May 2014 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
ya may be anki is busy .. her cousin and may be some other relatives are also in Mumbai .. may be she is busy with them.. hope she tweets soon

Edited by majoni03 - 07 May 2014 at 10:27pm

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 07 May 2014 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
I forgot to say thank you for all of your music suggestions!  I actually downloaded the whole 2 States album when it came out, but I didn't like anything really except for Locha-e-Ulfat.  I might give it another try at some point, given all of the recommendations. 

What are all of your favorite songs so far this year?
For me it's Baby Doll, Maahi Ve (Highway), London Thumakda, and most recently Problem (Ariana Grande)

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 07 May 2014 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Apart from baby doll, london thumakda and highway, which are the obvious picks, i really liked the songs of gundey. I think sohail sen is quite underrated, his work was gud in ETT as well as MBKD. Also lately i have been listening to a lot of old songs of kk and have fallen in love with abhi abhi from jism 2.
2 states i like some songs, not all. I am actually wondering now whether i liked the songs due to picturization rather than the audio lol.
There is that taj mahal wala song from youngistan which is really soothing too. Suno sa sangmarmar ki yeh deewarein...

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 12:11am | IP Logged
The last two music albums I liked were Highway and Queen, besides Ragini MMS2 songs Baby Doll and Maine Khud Ko De Diya Hai Tujhko. I also like the Zehnaseeb song from Hasee Toh Phasee. I didn't find the music of 2 States that great. I get hooked to the songs of a film while watching it and hardly any good films released this month. 
If I like a song, I listen to it on repeat for days or months. For a long time I have liked the Great Gatsby song 'Young and Beautiful'. Its hauntingly beautiful...at least to my ears.  

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 12:15am | IP Logged
With all the big names being associated with Paani, I am feeling more and more jittery for Sushant. I don't want the Fitoor fiasco to happen again. Hopefully, Shekhar will continue to have faith in Sushant despite the non-supportive tweets addressed to him on Twitter.   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishika_sushita

BeingAnonymous

IF-Stunnerz

BeingAnonymous

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Yeah  that  youngistaan  song was  gud  ...
Btw   anyone  following  thst  Bring  Back  our  girls  campaign  sad  state  of  affairs  in  Nigeria...All this  makes  me  feel  india   is  much  safer

BeingAnonymous

IF-Stunnerz

BeingAnonymous

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

With all the big names being associated with Paani, I am feeling more and more jittery for Sushant. I don't want the Fitoor fiasco to happen again. Hopefully, Shekhar will continue to have faith in Sushant despite the non-supportive tweets addressed to him on Twitter.   
That  has  been  my  concern  too...I  will  believe  only  when  shooting  starts   and  twitter  response  is  depressing  but  then  it  was bound  to  be  

Post Reply New Post

Go to top