Page 3 Page 149

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 07 May 2014 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by majoni03

When will anki tweet.. I m bored..

When will Shekhar Kapur tweet?Ouch Thak gayi hun main wait kar karke.. he is tweeting random stuff but not answering everyone's questions.Angry

Probably he is not answering because the article might have hit the target. Tongue

I am finding Ankita not tweeting strange. It must be the longest gap between her tweets. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deewane Hain Hum(IO)5 (Page 2)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 07 May 2014 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by majoni03

When will anki tweet.. I m bored..

When will Shekhar Kapur tweet?Ouch Thak gayi hun main wait kar karke.. he is tweeting random stuff but not answering everyone's questions.Angry

Probably he is not answering because the article might have hit the target. Tongue

I am finding Ankita not tweeting strange. It must be the longest gap between her tweets. 

@bold: Day Dreaming Kaash yeh sach ho jaye! I still have this image of Emma as a bacchi stuck in my head, but that's okay, a popular face will help the film so I'm all for it!Thumbs Up

Ankita.. hmm.. I was expecting her to tweet after the cake cutting.. let's see..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefille

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 07 May 2014 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Presenting the shy charming kamina armaan Jain welcome to the movies #LHDDtrailer http://bit.ly/LHDD-Trailer 

Introducing Armaan Jain...in #LekarHumdeewanadil...produced By Dinesh Vijan and directed by Imtiaz alis brother Arif pic.twitter.com/IY7hD2EKmD

Everybody tweets about the star relative.

But Alia Bhatt is something else...LOL

Watch Watch watch !!! Armaan Malik wohooo https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV2knGdIJNI ...

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 07 May 2014 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

Presenting the shy charming kamina armaan Jain welcome to the movies #LHDDtrailer http://bit.ly/LHDD-Trailer 

Introducing Armaan Jain...in #LekarHumdeewanadil...produced By Dinesh Vijan and directed by Imtiaz alis brother Arif pic.twitter.com/IY7hD2EKmD

Everybody tweets about the star relative.

But Alia Bhatt is something else...LOL

Watch Watch watch !!! Armaan Malik wohooo https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV2knGdIJNI ...

That is an EPIC facepalm moment for everyone involved, not just Alia!LOL

BTW, the trailer is beyond disappointing. Absolutely nothing new and fresh in the movie. Hero reminds me of Neil and Imran so badly. Badly released first look, trailer etc. No media interaction to introduce the leads. No action on twitter. Seems like a very half hearted affair. Aisa lag hi nahi raha hai Karisma-Kareena-Ranbir ke cousin ki film hai. Only thing prominent is KJo's nepotism- rooting for the star kid already and apni team ko bhi root karne ke liye laga diya hai.

Back to Alia, she is the perfect foil for KJo's elitism that he tries to show exists in these star kids and not in the outsiders, bcos of which he ranks one over the other. Gosh.. I lovvve Alia!- she shows ki under all those covers of elitism, ye star kids dumb hain, ekdum dumb. Gives opportunity for outsiders to snigger at them for  a change, teeheehee!

Edited by nikitagmc - 07 May 2014 at 2:15pm

bonnefille

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 07 May 2014 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
This is SO cute!

http://www.masala.com/sites/default/files/images/2011/02/15/375petsbip_full.jpg

http://www.outlookindia.com/images/glitterati_posto_basu_20050516.jpg

I would LOVE to have a dog like this some day. SO SO adorable! So tiny! Awww!! <3

Edited by nikitagmc - 07 May 2014 at 3:07pm

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 07 May 2014 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

Watch Watch watch !!! Armaan Malik wohooo

Ahahaha, a closet DMG fan, perhaps?  She is just the right age to have been in looove with the almighty KSGod aka "Dr" Armaan Malik.  LOL

ishika_sushita

BeingAnonymous

IF-Stunnerz

BeingAnonymous

Posted: 07 May 2014 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Bonne  yeah may be  Anki  is  tired  u  know  hectic shoot   not  only  Anki  minal  is   not  tweeting  too  ... The  wedding  sequences  and  All  ...Shekhar   didnt deny  news  gives  me  hope...
LHDD  is  bad  now  unable  to  decide  who  is  more  bad   Tiger  or   Armaan
.And  Alia  is  something  else

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 07 May 2014 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyRajputfan

Bonne  yeah may be  Anki  is  tired  u  know  hectic shoot   not  only  Anki  minal  is   not  tweeting  too  ... The  wedding  sequences  and  All  ...Shekhar   didnt deny  news  gives  me  hope...
LHDD  is  bad  now  unable  to  decide  who  is  more  bad   Tiger  or   Armaan
.And  Alia  is  something  else

LHDD is bad but Armaan has potential to stick around longer if he uses his filmy contacts well. Typical chocolate boy hero and KJo is already rooting for him.

Heropanti will be more entertaining I guess but I have serious doubts about how Tiger will be accepted. Inspite of his stunts, dance, abs, he is being called feminine- people are joking and his statements made it obvious that it's not just an IF thing, more like the general concensus all over. I feel for him cos he seems to come across as a good kid but at this point don't know what to expect for him. If the general opinion is this bad, it might hamper his chances at getting work even through industry contacts.

That Kriti girl is nice though.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top