Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishika_sushita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awww! she's so cute! <3

Alia Bhatt @aliaa08

Okay my last tweet was a huge typo !!! It's Armaan JAIN ;) haha now watch watch watch https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV2knGdIJNI ...

View media
  • Retweet
  • Favorite

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I  couldnt  write  tgeir  but  I  know  whom  chabra  is  mocking  at  one  whom  he  mocks  openly  tsk  tsk
ishika_sushita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazyRajputfan

I  couldnt  write  tgeir  but  I  know  whom  chabra  is  mocking  at  one  whom  he  mocks  openly  tsk  tsk

who? πŸ˜•
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishika_sushita

who? πŸ˜•

The  one  and  only  next  srk  of  tv  whose  fans  groled  chabra  telling  after  this  movie  chaabra  will  be  begging  himπŸ˜†
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The  one  and  only  next  srk  of  tv  whose  fans  groled  chabra  telling  after  this  movie  chaabra  will  be  begging  himπŸ˜†

Par he had signed films even before Sushant.πŸ˜• MAMR and so on. Plus he doesn't have six pack and all that. In fact, he is far from being presentable, what Mukesh was talking about.πŸ˜†

I think he was referring to a lot of actors. Everyone must have approached him after Sushant's success.
ChannaMereya thumbnail
That  movie  wasnt  before  SSR  na  he  signed  in  june  2012  and SSR  was  already  shooting  na  for  kpc  ...hmm  may  be  he  wasnt  talking  about  him  then  6  packs reminds  me  of  only  one  gc
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Regarding  Ankit  singh  case  I  am  not  sure  now   who  true  it  is  ...just  read  bangalore  mirror  how  gul  pregnant  with  her  bf  but  blamed  uncle  boss  for  rape  so  u  never  know
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

That  movie  wasnt  before  SSR  na  he  signed  in  june  2012  and SSR  was  already  shooting  na  for  kpc  ...hmm  may  be  he  wasnt  talking  about  him  then  6  packs reminds  me  of  only  one  gc

Yes, I was also reminded of GC and KSG after reading that line. And these are the popular ones, whom we know. There might be many not so famous TV actors approaching him for work too.

BTW, he favourited my tweet even though it was praising Sushant not him. Here I was thinking of deleting it or removing his tagged name to the tweet. πŸ˜† But seems he doesn't have ego over such things. I like him.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Edited by nikitagmc - 9 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail
One  way  it  is  good  if ppl  are  getting  inspired  by  SSR  he  did  make  ppl  take  notice  of  him
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

bs fans bashed ChabraπŸ˜†... waise i loved Chabra's comment