Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: KAHLU

I don't get Dayal's logic -- let's punish daughtr #2 because daughter #1 and his wife messed up...

I don't know about unique...KT as a love sick puppy with poor Dadi having to deal with fallout?  Or return of the "mother" or mother's back story?  Why can't it just focus on the two of them?  Getting to know each other, learning from each other, creating a new company together, i.e. growing together??  I am giving it another two weeks, and if things don't change, I will simply live with the memories and all the potential story lines all of you develop!

And even in the case of Pihu, why did D never just talk to her and ask her what was wrong?  Why wouldn't you sit your SIL and daughter, and talk through the issues, rather than forcing dear daughter to simply go back and "adjust"?  People can get desperate and bored enough to kill themselves... I suppose Pihu has now had enough adventure to last a lifetime!  I also find it interesting that V has kidnapped her, professed love, and is "living" with her, but is not really "living" with her.  Even the evil one is not evil enough.  Now that would be something, a pregnant Pihu with an unwanted baby from an unwanted man.  I guess G would secretly raise said baby...

I also think G should be taken to task here...just leaving your husband and family behind and deciding to just "get up and go" no matter how noble the cause, is grounds for divorce, in my opinion.   Who just disappears?  Has she no obligation to her husband?  There is always this sneaking around for "a good reason".  When are we going to hit maturity and consider just having a dialogue?

Ok, enough ranting for one day.  Off to class.  Out of the frying pan into the fire๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

ABT secretly raising the baby ๐Ÿ˜† Somebody in the garg family is more than happy to oblige๐ŸคฃCoz she loves playing peek a boo with family secrets with her own family members  ๐Ÿคฃ

Not going to vihaan wine tasting adventure for a week to help her poor innocent sister . LoL๐Ÿคฃ
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: KAHLU

I don't get Dayal's logic -- let's punish daughtr #2 because daughter #1 and his wife messed up...

I don't know about unique...KT as a love sick puppy with poor Dadi having to deal with fallout?  Or return of the "mother" or mother's back story?  Why can't it just focus on the two of them?  Getting to know each other, learning from each other, creating a new company together, i.e. growing together??  I am giving it another two weeks, and if things don't change, I will simply live with the memories and all the potential story lines all of you develop!

And even in the case of Pihu, why did D never just talk to her and ask her what was wrong?  Why wouldn't you sit your SIL and daughter, and talk through the issues, rather than forcing dear daughter to simply go back and "adjust"?  People can get desperate and bored enough to kill themselves... I suppose Pihu has now had enough adventure to last a lifetime!  I also find it interesting that V has kidnapped her, professed love, and is "living" with her, but is not really "living" with her.  Even the evil one is not evil enough.  Now that would be something, a pregnant Pihu with an unwanted baby from an unwanted man.  I guess G would secretly raise said baby...

I also think G should be taken to task here...just leaving your husband and family behind and deciding to just "get up and go" no matter how noble the cause, is grounds for divorce, in my opinion.   Who just disappears?  Has she no obligation to her husband?  There is always this sneaking around for "a good reason".  When are we going to hit maturity and consider just having a dialogue?

Ok, enough ranting for one day.  Off to class.  Out of the frying pan into the fire๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿคฃ   ๐Ÿคฃ  ๐Ÿคฃ  

raising secretly pihu s baby would be hilarious track for Gunjan  as lead ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†   just like tulsi raised krishna in kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi ๐Ÿ˜†
...SankaDevi... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
About Dayal saying no more Kabir, I feel like he said that because if one daughter turned out weird (Pihu), he doesn't want Rachna to follow her steps.

And if Rachna can't meet Kabir, screw Rachna, Kabir I'm ready for you. ๐Ÿ˜†
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ...SankaDevi...

About Dayal saying no more Kabir, I feel like he said that because if one daughter turned out weird (Pihu), he doesn't want Rachna to follow her steps.

I'm sure there will be a queue๐Ÿ˜†
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...SankaDevi...

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZenerDiode

exactly kiki.๐Ÿ˜†  last year vina was promised for something new that was making bags. later bag kahan rachna kahan ๐Ÿคฃ   they showed rachna in formal attire in promo but they never aired that episode ๐Ÿคฌ

grrr...i never saw the promo even