Oh God, I can't watch this regressive crap!

Posted: 9 years ago
I think I am going to quit for a while.
What is the point? If I had any hope they would show Rachna standing up, I would continue watching. But what are they going to show? Not to mention she really doesn't have the resources to go against her family, unlike other leads who have finished their education and can at least go and look for a good job.

@liks

that s how rachna s character is build up . she left vihan for her family , before she quit playing hockey for her father .
She has never gone against her family.
but i hope she goes atleast  for another job instead of wasting her talent at home
am not moral policing but this will drag at least till pihu track ends. these are just filler right now. dun give attention to such scenes not even rabir scenes 
If she goes for another job, I will be happy. Get another designing internships or job. And she can run into and see KT at related events and such. I have no problem if she stops going to KT's house. Just have her work, continue her studies.
But they are not going to show that. They don't have the budget, nor the creativity, nor the guts.😆 ðŸ¥± ðŸ˜¡
Edited by KhatamKahani - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ZenerDiode

am not moral policing but this will drag at least till pihu track ends. these are just filler right now. dun give attention to such scenes not even rabir scenes 

That's not moral policing. Don't worry,  No need to give such disclaimers with me. I know. I just need to vent out my annoyance. Both shows I am annoyed with.😆

I appreciate your trying to tell me to ignore and wait it out. I'm not going to be offended.
Originally posted by KhatamKahani

If she goes for another job, I will be happy. Get another designing internships of job. And she can fun into and see KT at related events and such. I have no problem if she stops going to KT's house. Just have her work, continue her studies.
But they are not going to show that. They don't have the budget, nor the creativity, nor the guts.😆 ðŸ¥± ðŸ˜¡
6456465464  % agree

it would have been so much fun rachna getting job in another company, and that company gets some contract where KT has also participated 😛😆 

take a break till pihu track ends. what say. we all rabir fans are on holiday 😆😆 
Yeah I said right during the Sonal exposure that I would love for her to work elsewhere. Will remain a pipe dream.😆 
Yeah, taking a break. Will catch up on RaBir scenes through the edits. Not even going to bother with FFing through the episodes.😡

Holiday it is.😆
Originally posted by KhatamKahani

That's not moral policing. Don't worry,  No need to give such disclaimers with me. I know. I just need to vent out my annoyance. Both shows I am annoyed with.😆

I appreciate your trying to tell me to ignore and wait it out. I'm not going to be offended.
thanks for understanding 😛   talk about annoyance  🤣 esp for 2 years 😆
we have been assured tat a unique track ll come for rabir after pihu ends .. yeah so till that does not end dont even bother seeing sslk. also rachna s the gal who left vihaan who had stolen mone from his dad and even mortgaged his car to start her business when none of her family members stood by her. As soon as dad accepted her she kicked him ðŸ˜† . I know I am being a little harsh but kya karoon ðŸ¥±
All I can say is that thank god I have finals going on right now or else I would've been like you. 
Hopefully by the time I'm free we'll have the "unique"rabir track we been promised though I'm not hoping too much ðŸ˜†