Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

khushi's no cinderella

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Aria1234

Groupbie

Aria1234

Posted: 07 May 2014 at 8:21am | IP Logged
I have never,in any soap seen an adopted girl being treated so well by her family.I love how the Guptas always loved her,though to buaji,payal and babuji she wasn't even blood related.
Seriously even though Buaji seems a bit hard on her at times,we can see that she cares for khushi as much as she does for payal.

No evil stepmother or stepsister for khushi.
Payal,though people sometimes call her selfish really loved khushi too. We all know how shy she is yet,when shyam started accusing khushi she spoke up,knowing that this may affect her own married life

And her prince charming was definitely not too charming at first (to her).He was rude and they didn't fall in love with each other at first sight.And arnav didn't go to every house along with khushi's chapal.
LOLSmile

Arshi can never be compared to a fairytale,because they themselves are an amazing fairytale

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanya08ipkknd10neeveeeminicam-ipkkndianfa-ameerDeeksha11_Varsha_arshiipkKhushiDM7_sneha_7gmskstg1ArshiAmsMissArshi-Arshi.Sugi.IPKDestinyhope0305.CrazySobtian.Edna_Philip

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "khushi's no cinderella" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stg1

IF-Rockerz

stg1

Posted: 07 May 2014 at 11:33am | IP Logged
yep, i love that they both had such loving families, it's the reason why for the first time in my life i watched and fell in love with an indian soap. it reminded me of my extended family back home and how real people actually do behave, not all good or bad. khushi did get some taunts from buaji which i really hated, but it seemed to be done in love. this is another reason why ipk was a total breath of fresh air and why arhi's fairy tale is so unique to them. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

7_sneha_7KhushiDMMissArshi-Arshi.Sugi.IPK

arshiipk

Goldie

arshiipk

Posted: 07 May 2014 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
i completely agree...this is the reason that we not only love arshi but also love everyone else as well...and we still miss them all Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhushiDM

KhushiDM

Goldie

KhushiDM

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 1:35am | IP Logged
So true...

ArshiAms

IF-Rockerz

ArshiAms

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

Arshi.Sugi.IPK

IF-Stunnerz

Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 6:42am | IP Logged
True nice post

Destinyhope0305

IF-Stunnerz

Destinyhope0305

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Cute PostEmbarrassed

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stg1

yep, i love that they both had such loving families, it's the reason why for the first time in my life i watched and fell in love with an indian soap. it reminded me of my extended family back home and how real people actually do behave, not all good or bad. khushi did get some taunts from buaji which i really hated, but it seemed to be done in love. this is another reason why ipk was a total breath of fresh air and why arhi's fairy tale is so unique to them. 

Well said, thats why this show is unique. It reminded me of my family. I mean, our parents, grand parents, siblings, they all love us but wont be all lovey dovey. They would shout at us, taunt us but thats for our own well being. Thats how ppl bring up their children, if they dont want them to be spoilt and suffer later. And that is how a family is. 
In fact, Buaji loved Khushi more than Payal, she said it herself. Babuji was also closer to Khushi than Payal. They loved both the girls. 
We all have grey characters and thats absolutely normal. None is 100% good, and so were the ppl in this show. Life and circumstances change a person.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top