Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello there! 
I'm liking the Junoon moment too. But unfortunately the clownish Aunty and Mamuji are not as endearing as Manorama (Hello hi Bye Bye !) or Manohar Mamaji (both are always a hoot to watch!) ... Sanam is so adorably cute though! I know Gul Khanji has her ways, and am eagerly awaiting her stroke of her wand !

Nice post !

๐Ÿ˜ณ
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: neenabinu

Lovely post soup...

yes it was all about pardha... one likes to pardhaphash , while the other decides to hide behind the pardha...

the whole pool scene ... the dive, the fall and catch , the eye lock and the best part the look back were all shot perfectly..

SJ's eyes were so beautiful and deep... damn I have been going on and on about it from yesterday, I better stop now ๐Ÿ˜†

Aahil's family r all weird, except lateef ... I m liking that character
and we have one more char dr rahat, maybe he comes in today...
and where is rehan ๐Ÿ˜’

๐Ÿ˜† SJ has grown to greater and greater heights...I hope she goes on to better...she has the talent, guts, everything...and seems to be very lucky with the roles she has been getting!๐Ÿ‘ (I miss Zoya in white...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ณ)

Dr. Rahat...achha the guy who owns KV now? 

chicksoup thumbnail
Thank U..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: sageflower7

Hello there! 

I'm liking the Junoon moment too. But unfortunately the clownish Aunty and Mamuji are not as endearing as Manorama (Hello hi Bye Bye !) or Manohar Mamaji (both are always a hoot to watch!) ... Sanam is so adorably cute though! I know Gul Khanji has her ways, and am eagerly awaiting her stroke of her wand !

Nice post !

๐Ÿ˜ณ

Wow! Another IPK follower out here?๐Ÿค—

Hello Hi Bye Bye...there is no parallel to her in the world of television...๐Ÿ‘

IPK was well thought out in advance...QH 2 was put together rather hastily, I guess...but so far it has been pleasantly fresh...the best Gul could do with the budget, I guess..and still better than anything else on TV currently for me...๐Ÿ˜ณ...and may your wish come true...all our wishes...๐Ÿ˜Š
chicksoup thumbnail
Link to The Adventure and Misadventure...
 on pg1!
vm17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chicksoup

Dear diary,

If Aahil loves to exposeโ˜บ๏ธ, Sanam'd rather stay under the veil๐Ÿ˜ณ...after all, they have to be the opposite of each other... Law Of Attraction ko kaise disprove kar sakti hai, Gul!๐Ÿ˜‰

And thus commences the game of Hide n Seek!๐Ÿ˜†

Khaala Puraan:  Well, she does educate us on the puraan of the haveli that was SM once...Aahil's dad fell in love with Tanveer blah blah..๐Ÿฅฑdid she say 20 years back? ๐Ÿค“That must have been at least a year after the house was burnt down...So that makes Sanam about 23 years old at least. 8 years later ...that is 12 years prior to now, Aahil's dad got killed...Aahil must have been 12- 14 then? So that makes him 24- 26 now. How old are his sisters? As old as Sanam? If younger than 20, they are Bili's progenies! Do excuse me if the numbers are wrong...I simply did not pay attention to that bit...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Khaala and Khaalu are the joker cousins of Billi...who have been ruling the roost in her absence..they seem to prefer it stayed that way! And Joker Jr, who goes by the name Azhar is a real washing powder/ bicycle/ Gadda as his Ammi claims! Bas, no more analysis of the trio!๐Ÿ˜ƒ Guess I am the only one not very bugged with them. As of now, Khaala reminds me of Manorama Mami in bits n pieces...will see if she can be counted in the same league as time passes.๐Ÿ˜‰

The episode offers us  more insight into the characters in the mansion...

Shaziya loves to wear minimum, much like her bro- jaan...and has acquired a boyfriend with similar tastes! Together, the sibling pair helps save the Nawaab fortune!  ๐Ÿ‘(I really liked Shaziya's body language and diction...think she will pick up soon...needs to work on expressions.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ)

Naziya wastes all that money, dressing herself up in Anarkalis๐Ÿ˜ก..and further ruins her sister's itsy bitsy rags๐Ÿ˜ฒ...Is Naziya what she seems to be? Or is she instigating Shaziya, having earned her place in Bhaijaan's heart?๐Ÿ˜ˆ Hmm...Food for thought! Are these two twins? The actress is perfectly  moulded into the character๐Ÿ‘..seems pretty quiet and harmless...but did she really not think twice before wiping paint on her sister's favourite top? ๐Ÿ˜•Ajeeb family  indeed , as Sanam pointed out. And Latif did say that Naziya also shouts...so Shaziya's accusations are not ill founded! It's the quiet pigs that eat the grains!๐Ÿ˜‰

Latif adores Aahil Baba...he is fiercely protective of him...Sanam better watch out before she criticizes him in front of Latif! Hmm...actually the adoration really crosses the limits at times, and Aahil Baba knows how to keep it in check.๐Ÿ˜†

Aahil enters the house, shouting for his servants...and makes sure he is attended to. To his surprise, he finds a new figure bringing him ice...and Sanam has a narrow escape, thanks to her future nanats.๐Ÿค—

Sanam has an interesting talk with Allah Miyan...She has royally screwed up! Of all the towns in India, she had to come to Bhopal ..and of all the houses she had to land up in Bhopali Imran Hashmi's๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ก...she hated being at the mercy of this guy, but she needs the money..Therefore, it is up to Alah Miyan to see to it that the Shaitan does not catch her...if he could do just that, she would manage everything else...Deal ya No deal!๐Ÿ˜‰ Minutes later, she is summoned by that Shaitan...and she confirms three things about the guy.

1.     He loves to smooch around...He is the Imran Hashmi of Bhopal๐Ÿ˜ฒ... she thanks Allah Miyan there were no women around for her to witness another round of his other eminent abilities' when it came to women!๐Ÿ˜†

2.     Ussko kapdon se dushmani hai..just like Salman Khan.. Little does Sanam know that the budget of QH 2 is very minimal๐Ÿ˜ญ...adjust karega padi!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

3.     He cheats on his girl friend who is abroad for three months๐Ÿ˜•...Sanam has no more words for the guy!๐Ÿ˜ณ

She'd rather stay hidden and unheard...Aahil beholds a curious sight as he asks his drink to be served...A veiled figure appears from the darkness ..shyly proceeds to serve him the drink...(Excellent expression by KV as he silently orders her - very cute...)...slips and falls into his arms...and he starts hearing music!!!โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅณ (Nice song...SJ was equally good-  we saw Sanam's confusion...and the whole picturisation gave an epic feel...)

And thus begins the game...๐Ÿ˜Ž

Aahil could very well be singing...๐Ÿ˜‰

Parda  hai Parda

parda hai, parda hai parda hai, parda hai

parda hai parda, parde ke pichhe, parda nashin hai

parda nashin ko beparda na kar dun

Toh..AAHIL mera naam nahi hai

And Sanam would be replying...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Parde Mein Rehene Do, Pardaa Na Uthaao
Pardaa Jo Uth Gayaa To Bhed Khul Jaayegaa
Allaah Merii Taubaa, Allaah Merii Taubaa 
Mere Parde Mein Laakh Jalwe Hain
Kaise Mujhse Nazar Milaaoge
Jab Zaraa Bhii Naqaab Uthaauungii
Yaad Rakhanaa Kii, Jal Hii Jaaoge
Parde Mein Rehene Do, Pardaa Na Uthaao

Indeed , when the veil lifts, there will be fireworks! For now, we will enjoy the gentle warmth of the candle that is going to light it all up as it slowly burns into a flame in Aahil's heart...

PS: Believe it or not...I had wanted to end my last post with ...' As one half unveils himself, would the other half prefer to be veiled?' ...based on the precap of Aahil throwing his shirt...F32 had to do ramanchee๐Ÿ˜ก  with that pic where SJ practiced the junoon' without the naqaab!๐Ÿ˜†

And ...Precap:

Dilshad faints...when the action is all in Bhopal, what more can she do?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Link to 5. The Heiress comes Calling...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4011878

Link to 7: The Adventure and Misadventure...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4016115

was very busy so am replying now.
"soup-erb post Soup.i loved the two parda songs.that was the only time when aahil looked good.Poor Sanam telling her badi ammi that she lives in a palatial house like in films not knowing it is hers.I liked her fb.she playing with seher and haya.
Qh 2 belongs to SJ.i like when she talks to herself.Khalu and khala provide comic relief.
SJ's eyes were so beautiful.I think ahil is going to be haunted