Qubool Hai

SaHil SS: Face to Face (updated May 31)Discontinued

StephyM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Picture This: After today's fall and SaHil staring back n' forth sequence, Aahil and Sanam come face to face well Sanam still has her face covered but until Aahil's cousin's engagement party, Aahil sees her actual face and they argue but agree to become friends πŸ˜‰  because Aahil's step-mother Tanu is coming back so he does not want to stress her out. Nazia and Sanam becomes good friends while Shazia feels a pull toward Sanam like they are sisters(In this FF, Shazia is Seher.) As they are preparing for Tanveer, Sanam and Aahil go through some ordeals and falls in love but when Tanveer returns, what will happen to Sanam? What's going to happen to Sahil?
-Few new characters will come soon---
Updates: every Fridays(sometimes)

PS: Shazia/Seher and Sanam are twins (fraternal but born identical like the Olsens and my friend and her sister- when they were younger they looked exactly the same but now they look super different because of the genes.)

Index:
Prologue(Ch1):http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4013627&PID=106003514&#p106003514
Chapter Two:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4013627&TPN=2 
Chapter Three:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4013627&PID=107532699&#p107532699
Chapter Four:
Chapter Five:
Chapter Six:
Chapter Seven:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Epilogue: 
Character Sketch: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4013627&PID=107963856&#p107963856
Edited by StephyM - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
RES! 
YAY! I'm first. 

Okay so I'll admit I haven't read your other work, but I will soon πŸ˜³

AND I am loving your concept for this πŸ˜ƒ

Waiting anxiously πŸ˜›
Edited by mochhug - 9 years ago
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting... cant wait to read more ;)
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
interesting. Looking forward to it
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting
Continue soon
Do pm me when u update
Thanks
StephyM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Prologue

Aahil watched as the mystery girl walked away but she stopped to look back at him. Her eyes held many different emotions that it mesmerized him so much that he knew that she wasn't like all the other girls.

His eyes held lust while her's held child-like curiosity, it made her look like an angel. Aahil continued to scrutinize her as she turned away and walked off.

He was curious to know who she was and where she came from but all he knew at this moment was that he wanted her. 

He wanted her mind, body and soul...

After all what Aahil Raza Ibrahim wants, Aahil Raza Ibrahim gets. 

Chapter One: Sisters Reunion part 1. 

Sanam rolled around in her sleep on her cot in the servant's quarter of house as the servant hall's phone rings. She sat up and wiped sleep from her eyes before she started to mutter under her breath. 

She picked up the phone and it was Lateef, screaming at her to wake up and cook breakfast because Nazia had a friend over.  Sanam rolled her eyes as she listened to Lateef ranting on about bacon, what?

"Um, Bacon" Sanam asked.

"Jessie Ma'am loves bacon with her eggs." Lateef giggled as Sanam thought about a girl named Jessie who loves bacon. The only person she knew who was like that was her Masi's daughter Jessie Natalia but she hasn't heard from Jess in awhile despite skyping her masi and masa at the cyber cafe. 

"Ms. Duffer!" Lateef yelled again which caused Sanam to keep the phone miles away from her ear. 

"Yes, Ji, coming." Sanam replied. Her Masi, Samantha Ryan Knight was the daughter of two Christian missionaries who passed away a long time ago. She had little memory of her Masi who at the time was a retired Marine with a kid, her bhai Reagan. She spoke to Reagan once in a while but mainly to Jessie.

But not speaking to Jessie, made her feel a little down because Jessie always was a burst of energy. Reagan was an akdu like his father, Ryan but as of now, she knew that Reagan was an officer in the Marines while Jessie is a nineteen year old student. 

While being lost in her thoughts, she had managed to brush her teeth and get dressed in a salwar suit. Sanam looked at herself in the mirror as she combed her hair and braided her hair quickly as possible. 

Sanam rushed out, quickly walking into the kitchen and she started pulling out materials needed for cooking.

She started to count the supplies, six eggs, three bacon strips, twelve oranges, one bag of brown rice, one tablespoon of cinnamon, and a very large jug of milk.

"Ms. Duffer!" Lateef yelled as Sanam was cutting the oranges in half and she sliced a mark on her finger. 

"OW!" Sanam yelled clutching her hand.

Meanwhile,

Aahil  was walking by the kitchen when he heard a loud yell and as he was passing by the kitchen. He stopped and ran in.

He was curious...

In the Kitchen,

Sanam heard someone's footsteps so she quickly placed her dupatta on her head and wore as she did yesterday in front of Mr. Aahil Raza Ibrahim.

"Are you okay?" He asked as Sanam's heart stopped.

"Um, I.." She stuttered as he grabbed her hand, clutching her finger and blowing on it. 

"Why are you working if you can't do it properly?" he asked as he went to the draw and pulled out the first aid kit. 

Aahil started to dress her wound as she stared at him with a shocked look on her covered face and her eyes full of fright and desire.

He looked up at her as she continued to stare at him. Her heart started to race as she tried to control her breathing while he walked up closer to her.

Sanam still continued to stare at her as he gently set her hand down and reached out to touch her covered face 

while "Aahil Bhai," they heard a voice call out. Sanam's eyes widen, that voice was familiar, it was Jessie. 

Aahil sighed and dropped his hand back before he left, bumping into a young nineteen year old girl with curly hair.

"Hey Jessie," Aahil smiled before leaving.

Jessie smiled back before approaching Sanam.

"Hey, do you need help?" she asked Sanam as she took the first aid kit and placed it away. 

Sanam shook her head, rapidly cause her head cover to fall.

Jessie's eyes widen as she squealed, "Sanu." before hugging her. 

"How? Why? When?" she asked Sanam in one breath.

Sanam shushed her as Jessie did hand motion of Why.

"Because my dhaba was burned down and my fiancee left with Badi Ammi's jewels so I came here for work." Sanam explained as Jessie glared at her.

"You do know that my mom and dad are willing to help you I mean we did help with the creation of your house and dhaba in Punjab. So why didn't you ask?"

"Because I like working for my dreams and I know Masi is always there to help but I want to earn it by myself." Sanam explained.

"Okay suit yourself, but let me help you with the cooking." Jessie's British drawl came out at the end.

Sanam nodded, happily.

"So how do you know them, Khala, Khalu, and Lateef?" Sanam asked.

Jessie was frying the eggs as she replied, " I was here on a mission trip with my church when I applied here for college in the fine arts of computer designing when I ran into Nazia and we became friends, good friends in fact like sisters. In college, our friendship was pretty different because I am Christian and is British while she is a Muslim and Indian. So now this place is my hang out zone." 

"So do you have a place to stay?" Sanam asked.

"Yeah, it's a cool place called Khan Villa, mom told me that Zoya Masi and Uncle Asad had met and lived there for sometime before they moved somewhere." Jessie smiled as Sanam paused what she was doing.

"When they died, Dad bought it for you, me, and Haya Didi so yeah." Jessie laughed.

"For me?" Sanam asked as tears pooled up in her eyes.

Jessie stopped what she was doing and looked at her cousin before engulfing Sanam in a hug.

Sanam cried out her tears of the past and Jessie kept quiet. 

Precap:

Aahil gets infuriated at Sanam for adding chutney to everything. 

Edited by StephyM - 9 years ago
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazeballs!!!

Love Aahil!!!
mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
RES for prologue πŸ˜³

Edited: 

AHH!! I love Aahil in this version πŸ˜³

Aww I love that Sanam has someone she knows in Bhopal. I wish they'd do that in the show. 

I wonder if Jessie will help her learn more of her past, and what happened to her parents. πŸ˜ƒ

Loved it! 

Please continue soon! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by mochhug - 9 years ago
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is so cool! Why I don't read it in the first place?πŸ˜•
Glad I read it. It's so good! Amazing concept!
Awesome start man! Too good! Loved how you wrote. And the par where he dresses her wounds. πŸ˜³ That eyelock. 
Super stuff!!
Waiting for chutney charchaπŸ˜† 
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely start...I loved Aahil and Sanam part the most...and I loved how Aahil is going all restless to see Sanam's face...don't let that happen soon. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† and guess what? I was reading this part with my earplugs on...what else would be playing...Junoon Tere Ishq Ka 😳 that kitchen scene became all the more romantic πŸ˜† do continue soon.