Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by shriyakadge

i actually am quite confused ...but personally i dont want him to b a don coz it reminds me of SULTAN BHAI πŸ˜†

haha,,,, Me too,, I don't want him to be πŸ˜­ But after looking at his team of men,,, I felt like one... πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Arnav90

Goldy Raja = Goldy Sultan
Hope RaRi fans will treat Raja like Sultan

Goldy Raja = Goldy RK

Sultan = AK

AK = Criminal

So,

Sultan = Criminal... 

We will treat our Raja the way we treated our RK 
Originally posted by Arnav90

Goldy Raja = Goldy Sultan
Hope RaRi fans will treat Raja like Sultan

Raja is being shown clearly for what he is. It is up to the audience to love him or hate him. And we love him - our choice😊

He is not being shown carrying out criminal activities, abusing children and then being gold plated and audience forced to consider him as God's gift to humanity like Sultan.  That was the major cause of disgust for Sultan - not only the character but its undue glorification.
Originally posted by Poluk

Raja is being shown clearly for what he is. It is up to the audience to love him or hate him. And we love him - our choice😊

He is not being shown carrying out criminal activities, abusing children and then being gold plated and audience forced to consider him as God's gift to humanity like Sultan.  That was the major cause of disgust for Sultan - not only the character but its undue glorification.

Thumbs up! Well said! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Originally posted by PLKG90

Goldy Raja = Goldy RK

Sultan = AK

AK = Criminal

So,

Sultan = Criminal... 

Nice calculation!!
Originally posted by PRATHA1

Nice calculation!!

thanks πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Poluk

He is not being shown carrying out criminal activities, abusing children and then being gold plated and audience forced to consider him as God's gift to humanity like Sultan. That was the major cause of disgust for Sultan - not only the character but its undue glorification.

Changing aspects with actor lol
People who were shouting there lungs out abt Goons being Goons doesnt matter how good they are Roflll

Now changing definitions

Goldy Raja = Goldy RK

Sultan = AK

AK = Criminal

So,

Sultan = Criminal...

Goon = Goon
Aur I will say goon is goon acc to statement gvn by some ppl
Bur dont worry I already know these changed reactions what else can be expected
@Arnav90 I dont see you in any of DD posts..Instead of supporting your favourite what you just do is come in every thread and criticize an actor and curse the show

Yeah toh hai,,, hamara Raja only surrender for love,,,, only for his rani's love!
Khash i can be his rani... I would never leave house πŸ˜‰
his rani is very lucky