kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
so guys main na toh mohan ki baat kar rhi hoon na hi megha ki main jis ki baat kar rhi hoon woh hai humaara forum. i remeber the days jab humaara forum was sooo lively and active. kitna maza aata tha uss time pe jab hum sab log late night tak mmt pe ikhatta hote the aur meghan ki baatn ke saath apni baatein bhi karte the. kabhi woh time tha jab hum sab ek ek episode ke baad uss epi ke liye 10 post toh bana hi daalte the. woh jokes jo sweet lioness ne banay, pooja ki posts, raddi ki burai karna, rukku ki burai, addu ko bura bolna, rj aur nanhi ko humaara pyaar and all that stuff. woh sab kho gaya yaar and i really miss it. aaj bhi nbt ke khatam hone ke 7 mahine baad main roz ye forum check karti hoon iss ummeed mein ki kahin shayad phirse woh awesome sab log mil jaengejo kabhi iss forum pe hote the. believe me jab bhi main by chance kisi aur show ka forum kholti hoon jaise yhm, beintehaa, sadda haq, veera and many more aur unhe dekhti hoon jinke saath maine itna time yaha spend kiya toh i get nostalgic sachhi mein. so nbtians i wish hum log pehle jaise ho pate and woh lively forum wapas aa paata. i really miss it a lot. i miss each of my friends here amisha, pooja, rida, peu, dhara, naina, vyas bro, prane bro, kriti, shvangi, kritika, priya, adi, ramona, chathu, pinky, mamta, polly, shourie and many more whom i missed. guys bahut yaad aati hai tum logon ki.

so in the end to summarize my sad, boring post plz spread the word through all the means you have to all the members of this forum to plz plz come nd visit the forum only for a few mins when they do come to visit other forums and remember meghan. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya-like-best thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yupp, yaar tune toh senti kar diya 😭
miss all members a lot 😭
kunakshafan26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya-like-best

Yupp, yaar tune toh senti kar diya 😭
miss all members a lot 😭

hmm i knw even main bahut senti thi jab maine post banai
guys this is bad 84 views and only 1 comment. 😭
Adinash thumbnail
didi aap nee toh senti kar diya ! i remember the days when i had entered i-f and i had no friends and when i came to the nbt forum all the members were so friendly and we were like a big family ! the forum was very active and mmt sometimes used to go so much late night ! i remember the old members ! su di hansa di ,poo di , priya di and bidzie di , amy di ,Vyas bhai and many more ! i remember the days when we had great fun ! after nbt the forum has also become inactive ! miss the old members !
kunakshafan26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AdiLuvzNBT-

didi aap nee toh senti kar diya ! i remember the days when i had entered i-f and i had no friends and when i came to the nbt forum all the members were so friendly and we were like a big family ! the forum was very active and mmt sometimes used to go so much late night ! i remember the old members ! su di hansa di ,poo di , priya di and bidzie di , amy di ,Vyas bhai and many more ! i remember the days when we had great fun ! after nbt the forum has also become inactive ! miss the old members !

ya adi true even i miss the late night mmt's a lot 😭
wish those days come back
Adinash thumbnail
the one which goes has to come back ! maybe in some other form ! for example though nbt has gone but maybe sunshine productions come back with kunaksha and whole nbt crew back in new serial ! less hopes but umeed pe duniya kayam hai
kunakshafan26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AdiLuvzNBT-

the one which goes has to come back ! maybe in some other form ! for example though nbt has gone but maybe sunshine productions come back with kunaksha and whole nbt crew back in new serial ! less hopes but umeed pe duniya kayam hai

ya true and really umeed pe duniya kayam hai
wish to see anoher forum with all the old memebers together again with kunaksha and a new chat club and fan clubs soon😊
kunakshafan26 thumbnail
soo still no cmmnts ab iss se pata chalta hai forum kitna suna ho gaya hai