am i totally dumb?😳
i didnt get the joke...
someone pls elaborate it for me pls πŸ˜ƒ
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Lumos

am i totally dumb?😳
i didnt get the joke...
someone pls elaborate it for me pls πŸ˜ƒ

U r not alone buddy.. I didn't get the joke either.. I mean I have seen enough puzzles n riddles to know how the English language can b twisted sometimes.. but this is very weird English πŸ˜•.. anyways, the following is my best guess but be warned I may b wrong.. πŸ˜†

The entire thing is actually a funny take on how McGonagall must have viewed the events throughout the seven books..

1. McGonagall is talking about the philosopher's/ sorcerer's stone which Dumbledore hid in the Hogwarts castle under extreme security measures aided by the teaching staff.

2.She is probably talking about the chamber of secrets and basilisk that is supposed to b somewhere in the castle itself.

3.She is probably talking about the ministry sending dementors to the school because of Serius.

4. She is probably expressing her shock on Dumbledore's decision to let harry compete in the Triwizard tournament.

5. She is probably talking about the ministry interfering in Hogwarts and dictating their terms to the students n staff alike.

6.She is probably expressing her shock about Dumbledore's death in a funny way.

7. It is by far the funniest of all, it probably refers to the battle at Hogwarts wherein McGonagall finally 'let's her hair down'..πŸ˜†.. allows overage students to fight for the cause..n she herself has a blast kicking dark wizards asses...she is especially thrilled about using the spell that awakened all the stone statues to protect Hogwarts.. u c, McGonagall is going through an adrenaline rush here..πŸ˜†..that spell could have been used only under dire circumstances.. n she got to do it!.. she got a chance to blow the shit out!!

However, I could b terribly wrong in the above interpretations..πŸ˜•.. I ll leave that for the other members to decide n contribute their own take on the joke..
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
Originally posted by Akash005

U r not alone buddy.. I didn't get the joke either.. I mean I have seen enough puzzles n riddles to know how the English language can b twisted sometimes.. but this is very weird English πŸ˜•.. anyways, the following is my best guess but be warned I may b wrong.. πŸ˜†

The entire thing is actually a funny take on how McGonagall must have viewed the events throughout the seven books..

1. McGonagall is talking about the philosopher's/ sorcerer's stone which Dumbledore hid in the Hogwarts castle under extreme security measures aided by the teaching staff.

2.She is probably talking about the chamber of secrets and basilisk that is supposed to b somewhere in the castle itself.

3.She is probably talking about the ministry sending dementors to the school because of Serius.

4. She is probably expressing her shock on Dumbledore's decision to let harry compete in the Triwizard tournament.

5. She is probably talking about the ministry interfering in Hogwarts and dictating their terms to the students n staff alike.

6.She is probably expressing her shock about Dumbledore's death in a funny way.

7. It is by far the funniest of all, it probably refers to the battle at Hogwarts wherein McGonagall finally 'let's her hair down'..πŸ˜†.. allows overage students to fight for the cause..n she herself has a blast kicking dark wizards asses...she is especially thrilled about using the spell that awakened all the stone statues to protect Hogwarts.. u c, McGonagall is going through an adrenaline rush here..πŸ˜†..that spell could have been used only under dire circumstances.. n she got to do it!.. she got a chance to blow the shit out!!

However, I could b terribly wrong in the above interpretations..πŸ˜•.. I ll leave that for the other members to decide n contribute their own take on the joke..

So then, is anybody going to confirm what the joke is really about?.. πŸ˜•

So then, is anybody going to confirm what the joke is really about?.. πŸ˜•

y find the reason? just laugh!
Originally posted by beutifulppl

y find the reason? just laugh!

You are awesome!.. the above quoted post is funnier than the original joke here.. πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

You are awesome!.. the above quoted post is funnier than the original joke here.. πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

~takes a bow~
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
AHAHAHAHA
I loved this. The fifth one was my favorite.