Was that some prom princess dress Rachna was wearing?

Posted: 9 years ago
Seriously, man. The photos the actors shared, the dress looked great. I was looking forward to it.. Then the scene aired. Waist down it was distracting to say the least, and not in a good way either.

Yes, Rachna's 18. But why would Kabir imagine her in such a dress, waist down was so childish. Yeah that design does work for Indian outfits, but not for that dress.
Edited by KhatamKahani - 9 years ago
i did not see the scene.. lemme see now :)
I had a similar dress the one she was wearing but it was knee length and pink.😳 I wore it on first birthday  ðŸ¤£.. OMGG ðŸ˜¡ what a disaster ðŸ˜¡. why cant they give her something smart if not sexy ðŸ˜¡
i am skipping this whole week so no idea :/ ll watch online on rabir page
Originally posted by -Eris-

I had a similar dress the one she was wearing but it was knee length and pink.😳 I wore it on first birthday  ðŸ¤£.. OMGG ðŸ˜¡ what a disaster ðŸ˜¡. why cant they give her something smart if not sexy ðŸ˜¡
🥱   🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱 

🤣 

And yeah, I don't understand. What were they thinking? ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¥±

Originally posted by KhatamKahani

🤣 

And yeah, I don't understand. What were they thinking? ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¥±

liks

word to suna hoga na !!! Favoritism ? 😛 

What has happened to the designer KT's imagination ? ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜¡. I was under the impression, PH would have hired a proper designer for RaBir track for the costume designing. Now I am in doubts.
today dress puke puke what i feel after watching her dress. kis ne use kiya apna brain   
Totally upset with Rachna dresses. Purple and White..

I think someone is doing this on purpose. They think her popularity will go down by doing this nonsense trick. I am going to stop asking her makeover and love her the way they show her. If they are adamant, so be it. Will love RABIR double now. They think we are beggars and keep on asking makeover and they will spoil it more.
Feels like Rachna is step daughter of Gargs. All are well dressed, stylish, except Rachna..What color, what big prints, white dream dress seemed like she wa ready to to some kathakali dance..NONSENSE!