Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Definitely Ayesha and Pankhuri are look alike. Ayesha's family might have some relatives near the place from where Panku fell. I have a feeling that the story is Ayesha and her family went to their relatives palce at the same time when Panku died. Both of the met an accident on the same day and Ayesha's family found Pankhuri, who has actually lost her memory. So they think she is ayesha and the diwans fell she is Pankhu. The fact might be the real ayesha is dead and the one who is seen as Ayesha is actually Pankhuri.

Please share youe views.
DV_LVR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: feck

Definitely Ayesha and Pankhuri are look alike. Ayesha's family might have some relatives near the place from where Panku fell. I have a feeling that the story is Ayesha and her family went to their relatives palce at the same time when Panku died. Both of the met an accident on the same day and Ayesha's family found Pankhuri, who has actually lost her memory. So they think she is ayesha and the diwans fell she is Pankhu. The fact might be the real ayesha is dead and the one who is seen as Ayesha is actually Pankhuri.

Please share youe views.

Then where is ayeshas body?
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Please share youe views.

Hey that's a nice prediction and quite possible too!!!👍🏼 ACTUALLY Ayesha is dead and the one who is in place of Ayesha is Pankhuri after memory loss!!! WOW!! Great!!!😃

Whatever it is...I want Pankhuri backkk!!!!!!!!!! By hook or by crook.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Please share youe views.

This is a SUPERB idea! I really hope the CV's are this creative! This way, some level of logic is maintained in the story. So it might have been Ayesha that actually died. Pankuri survived but is now assumed to be Ayesha?? She carry's on living her life as Ayesha. She has no clue of her true identity. Maybe Ayesha is the person who was never found, not Pankuri! 

A GREAT twist will be if in fact Ayesha IS alive and finally finds her way back home when Adi has fallen for THIS Ayesha?? She will then state that SHE is Ayesha.. Which means that the girl Adi fell for is ACTUALLY Pankuri itself?? Amazing ha? Imagine the TRP for that one?? :) 

This is so much less far fetched than bringing Nani back to life and putting her in a coma all of a sudden and having ADI kill her by mistake!! Lol
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DV_LVR

Then where is ayeshas body?

Ayesha's body might have been found by the police or the local people, but due to the accident her face was so badly damaged that no body could identify her. Her family was happy to find Pankhuri as ayesha and the Diwans believe that Pankhuri is alive. Ayesha's body might have been buried of burned by the police as it was unidentified and unclaimed.
boparaisonia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great feedback feck let's see what the storyline has stored for us