boparaisonia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello PKDHIANS 
Hope u all are fine and enjoying the show so far with the New twists...well my prediction for the upcoming episode is that harish will ask ayesha to become Panku and ask for help to make things better in the deewan mansion. I also think that harish will try to investigate if ayesha is panku. They will show maybe how panku lost her memory after falling off the cliff and ayesha is panku...

This is my opinion what do u guys think

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes I think this too. They will ask Ayesha to act like Pankhuri and later they'll find out that she is indeed Pankhuri herself. This will be interesting I hope!
boparaisonia thumbnail
Originally posted by: NISHADEEP

yes I think this too. They will ask Ayesha to act like Pankhuri and later they'll find out that she is indeed Pankhuri herself. This will be interesting I hope!

I don't know why but I'm missing adi panku scenes
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: boparaisonia

I don't know why but I'm missing adi panku scenes

I am also missing Adi and Pankhuri scenes A LOT!!!😭 missing my PaYa...
Hope we get some scenes in this track, that's all I want. I want paya together
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah! Nice prediction Sonia!
Harish will tell Ayesha to act like Pankhuri! And then acting karte karte maybe Ayesha will regain her memory and realise that she is Pankhuri after all! WOW! Would be a treat to watch!

Why don't CVs take some ideas from us? After all...WE are the viewers and WE know WHAT would be good to watch and what not! 
DV_LVR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I predicted it long ago when I first heard that they r ending pankhudis character that this is what's gonna happen... This is pankhudi, first few days they will prove edge is not pankhudi and then after everyone's thinks she is ayesha...then the pankhuid track will start.

I also had predicted well in advance that they won't find a body too
😉
Naz_munshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think your opinion is on the right lines because i really want this to happen if the CV's think of a story like this then this will just make my day. 
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dunno guys... I am really scared now...having a feeling that Ayesha may not be pankhu...

I want my pankhu backkk!!!!!!!!!!!😭
rio2thegreat thumbnail
While it is an interesting twist, Star Plus should move away from the standard memory loss theme from one series to another.  It is too common.  And of course I certainly want Pankhuri back.
boparaisonia thumbnail
The day crvs take ideas from us I'll be the most happy person in the world I feel like flying to Mumbai and going on the sets myself and feel like writing the script myself