Page 1
Page   of 149
Page 2 Page 149

ZANADI

IF-Dazzler

ZANADI

Posted: 06 May 2014 at 1:19am | IP Logged

Teri Deewani

WARNING: THIS IS A VERY DARK STORY. IF YOU CANT READ HOW KHUSHI GETS DESTROYED PLEASE STOP READING HERE. 

HERE ON IF ARE OTHER BEAUTIFUL STORIES.

I DONT WANT TO HURT SOMEBODYS FEELINGS!

TERI DEEWANI CHAPTER 1-10

TERI DEEWANI CHAPTER 11-20

TERI DEEWANI CHAPTER 21-28

TERI DEEWANI CHAPTER 29-36

TERI DEEWANI CHAPTER 43-47

Chapter 51 page 1 

Chapter 53 page 1 

FOR PMS BUDDY ME

(Will only accept if u comment and like)

READ MY OTHER WORK:

MY STORIES INDEX

YOU CAN FIND ME NOW ON FACEBOOK

https://www.facebook.com/za.na.144

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by ZANADI - 15 July 2014 at 11:13am

The following 102 member(s) liked the above post:

zenith.sky2hukfArlaavranahindrohanrocking32anju_aroraheme50kiranmai241978jyogulRita27jolkonaapowerfulllovetasnuvabd25kalohatubahussainWajeeha4Deal05MrsPerfectionstHorajaarshi2612rayamani01341MyLOVE4Unooresahamol7ArmelaSuperthreeDiksha18shalinikanagumansijani21beyonddarknessos112801swarnakolasanikklgirllovebarun...bea_romnightangel1990NidhiNevnissogreshuMeeshaalipran28671anupmShahSAIRSpoonaiZakiZRSanaya71katy185manee03mahrusweetyPayaashkatjaysemLDGcoolpd93sirivalli.tammavedu80dima_ayeshyeshnadattamaitryjessjazzmadhusquareharman12arnavkhushi1106akurmapuSharaakhareshelleydershikam-g19richasharma0991kyph21dhanyacNatasha08suwinanjalegmskhararnavsweetvaniearnaushiRaadhiyaaasunitikapoorcute_sarunYaSha0512suji5sakshiarshifanpiyaarshi.AriSe.To.LoVe.risha8Aisha1996honey-sweetyfffan123ameena671sana11caskerangeldream14shalijeb1simran45Niaksharmapup03HappytwinkleRajiSobtianDestinyhope0305

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TERI DEEWANI TH 7 CHAPTER 53 PG 1 (15/7) **NEW**" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZANADI

IF-Dazzler

ZANADI

Posted: 06 May 2014 at 1:19am | IP Logged

Copyright (C) ZANADI    

I DON'T  ALLOW ANYBODY TO COPY MY WORK, TERI DEEWANI BELONGS TO ME. I DO NOT GIVE MY PERMISSION FOR ANYBODY TO COPY AND PASTE MY WORK ANYWHERE. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED BY THE AUTOR ALONE SO THINK BEFORE YOU STEAL MY WORK BECAUSE THIS WILL HAVE LEGAL CONSEQUENCES FOR YOU AND I BRING YOU TO COURT. 

ZANA

Arnav: black
Khushi: red
NK: bright blue
Aman: bright green

Chapter 48

Somewhere in London

He stood there with long black coat, his cap drawn deep into his face and hoped that she couldn't see him. Thanks to his lawyer he knows her new place and now she was outside, walking to the next fruit and vegetable shop. She took some vegetables in her hand and smell on them or checked if they are still fresh. He drew his jacket collar more up to hide his face and look at her from other side of the streets and try to burn every movement and every sigh from her, deep into his mind.

He knew there is no future for them and he knows that she will never forgive. Not after all she was going through and how will he face her anyway even he wanted to explain that it wasn't him but his parents who planed everything to separate them. How? No, he knew there is no chance for him and her. No future but still he couldn't let go. He couldn't give up. He couldn't stop to follow her like some kind of stalker. She took one fruit and smell on it. One salesman walk to her and talk and this was the moment he saw her smiling. For the first time since their separation, he saw her smiling.

Yes she smiled earlier to some people when he saw her accidentally here in London, but this were fake, plastic smiles. He knew the difference because she often use to smile in India when they met and in the moment he saw her dimples, he knew that he wanted to marry her and this one simple smile on her lips right now, remind him on their past.

In the next moment she stopped to move and then stood like statue for seconds. Nearly one minute later she looked up and scanned her surroundings. He could hide himself right before she saw him. He leaned his head on the wall behind him and breathed fast and flat. He promised himself once to stay away from her as far as he could and hoped that she didn't saw him right now. He started to walk. Away. He knew he must stay away from her. This is the best he can do after what she was going through because of his family and his missing protection. He hope she find one day someone who make her happy, even this thought killed every cell of his body and every part of his soul.

He realized that he was running few blogs later when he reached Aman's flat. Aman was his friend who didn't really belong to this rich world which was NK's actual home. They share their passion for food and cooking and their biggest dream was to open one restaurant together but NK's parents have other plans with him and till he found out what they did to him and Lavanya, he wasn't ready to disappoint them and take his hands off from family busyness. But now everything changed, he left his family, live at Aman's place and work in the same restaurant and Lavanya started new life without him and maybe soon with someone else on her side.

He run inside and had difficulty to breathe, be it because he was running or the thought of Lavanya together with someone else. He opened the door of the flat and saw Aman on the window again. Even his own problems bother him he couldn't resist to tell him his opinion...why don't you go and say hello to her?...Aman turned around...are you kidding me?...she is too good for me...well I know you Aman...if someone deserve to be with her, than its you... and I think you should go and show her that you exist before it's too late...Aman pointed with finger to him...and who is telling me this?...you?...the guy who follow his own wife like a stalker...NK was stock-still by his words and his face was like a stone. But few seconds later he start to walk slowly to Aman and the window. He was deep in his thoughts when he reached it and saw outside to the girl of Aman's dreams.

Her name was Sheetal and she came few months ago from India and lives with her uncle. He didn't have any children and people say Sheetal is his brother's child. She played ball outside with children and Aman and NK could see how much fun all have. NK feel Aman's gaze at his face and could hear also his voice...buddy...I am sorry...I didn't mean what I said...it's just...you didn't tell me anything about you and your wife and about how you both separate...and I see you whenever you got your free day, leaving in the morning and come back late in the night...this cap became your second face and I simply ask myself...I ask myself, why don't you go to her and talk?...and now you say I should go to Sheetal and talk...I mean especially you should know how it is to be on my place...

NK's eyes were still on Sheetal when he answered...I would give anything to be on your place...I would give everything to be you and Lavanya her...NK look to Aman...if I just were on your place Aman...I would walk out and never let her go...I would make sure that she end in my arms forever and never leave this place...I would show her how much I love her...protect her...I would do everything...

But you know what?...I am not you and she...he turned his head to front and nodded in Sheetal's direction...and she is not Lavanya...Aman could see how hard NK gulped and when NK look back to him he could see tears in his eyes...there is no hope that I get my wife ever back, Aman...my time with her is over...we are over...this jacket, my cap and stalking are everything what I have...my only possibility to be near her...and before you end like me you should do something...he started to walk away to his room...this is all I can say to you...as friend...don't make same mistakes like me...otherwise this window... he parted his glance from Aman and look to the window...will be everything you have...and walked away leaving Aman behind.

Aman looked again through the window and saw Sheetal still playing ball with children. He turned around and walk to door. NK was right and he didn't want to end like him. It's time for Sheetal to know about his existence. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

ARNAV & KHUSHI PART IS ON BLOG

AFTER BLOGPART COME BACK 

AND READ THE REST HERE 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Khurrana house

Buaji enter the house and left her bags on the floor. For one moment she stood there and breathed deep in. In the night Arnav drove her to Gupta Mansion he told her everything. From begin to end. He tried to keep details for him but she forced him with her motherly voice and her firm expressions, to tell her everything. He was embarrassed to speak about what everything happened between Khushi and him in bed and this was the only thing she allowed him to keep for himself but he need to share everything else. In the moment he took Manorama's name in his mouth she pricked her ears and listen.

She starts to walk inside the big hall taking one small pause from her memory and then went again back. Actually she wanted to stay with Arnav and talk and try to fix all problems which were between her children, but in the moment she hear what all Manorama say about Khushi, she got one new aim. Manorama is partly responsible for Khushi's and Arnav's pain and this time she have to pay for her actions. Buaji decided this after she talked with Arnav in the first night Khushi spend with Shiyam, Anjali and Madhoo. This was the moment Buaji decided to go back to Khurrana's house and start her revenge on Manorama.

Buaji was back into now and look around remembering how she gave her promise to Mr. Khurrana , to stay till her death in this house and make sure Payal live one peaceful life. She made this deal with him when she needed desperate his help to protect Khushi. And now she don't know if she can keep this promise with Payal, because she is since two days missing and only one letter is left from here where she opened about her choice to accept Akash's proposal and him as her husband. In short, they run away and Manorama went crazy when she read her letter. 

Her biggest fear was that her family find out that she flopped with Payal and her marriage plans. Manorama couldn't accept Payal's choice and was sure that her family is going to make her responsible for everything, and since this fateful night, where Khushi tried to kill herself and Payal run away with her future husband, Manorama walked through the house like ghost in fear they will come and punish her for her malfunction.

Buaji walked to Manorama's room and was sure that she is going to get the punishment for her black heart. She opened her room door without knock and entered the room. Manorama was on the phone and listen to the person on the other side of line. She was totally pale and Buaji have one suspicion who could speak with her. No, actually she knows it exactly because it was her who is responsible for this call.

It was Manorama's strict and powerful family and it seems what they say to Manorama scares her like hell. She nodded and held her neck with her pale palm. Buaji couldn't suppress her smile. She turned around and leaves Manorama to deal alone with her fears.

This is only the beginning. You are the last one who hurt my children, Manorama. This is my word. With this thought she left the floor and walked to her own room.  

Edited by ZANADI - 30 June 2014 at 4:42am

The following 166 member(s) liked the above post:

jgransS786S10Yzenith.sky2gohemsudhaawsomechokripatrakankanaGullamdrakecyrusranahindbindhiyarohanrocking32anju_arorasonia1096jyogulRita27Smirna.vavajolkonaaaliahayseputhalviadhara17tasnuvabd25mages1866Anaya134Wajeeha4riya_debMrsPerfectionstkkgsrpepoprincessromzarshi2612rayamaninoureen.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_sathiyamahrusweetyPayaashzainy26coolpd93sarozzkajal511Krishika209jdd1959pooja_arshiMaghinallsrenee.beeshipra.aquadima_ajosnirmalaanamnoormadhusquarearshifan04dattamaitryakurmapuSharaasessyharman12thangam100kyph21dhanyacvidu87Natasha08sweetvanieanjaleroshaangmskkinjalcp87shiv456sunitikapooroKBSoarnaushiRaadhiyaaamissmkkoiskravalisharma06dis_arshibs1224Titaliya1234YaSha0512suji5piyaarshisakshiarshifan.AriSe.To.LoVe.nano123jdukeAisha1996risha8dhakdhak22honey-sweetyphillips_2909diyadivyafffan123star_fan1sana11ameena671caskerangeldream14rini_katalicia212jeb1shali-Xpress-simran45summaiyasayedrulamaNiaksharmapup03HappytwinkleRajiSobtianDestinyhope0305IsleOfCapri

ZANADI

IF-Dazzler

ZANADI

Posted: 06 May 2014 at 1:20am | IP Logged

COPYRIGHTED WORK

I DON'T  ALLOW ANYBODY TO COPY MY WORK, TERI DEEWANI BELONGS TO ME. I DO NOT GIVE MY PERMISSION FOR ANYBODY TO COPY AND PASTE MY WORK ANYWHERE. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED BY THE AUTOR ALONE SO THINK BEFORE YOU STEAL MY WORK BECAUSE THIS WILL HAVE LEGAL CONSEQUENCES FOR YOU AND I BRING YOU TO COURT. 

ZANA

THIS UPDATE IS FOR 
SHE GAVE ME HER 200 POST ON MY LAST UPDATE

THANK YOU SWEETY

Shiyam: blue

Anjali: pink

Sanjay: green

Chapter 49

Somewhere in India

The three days were like a dream for Zoya. All this lovely people, colorful decorations, amazing food and her clothes let her feel like an ordinary bride. She sat now on the bed where Nani helped her to climb on the middle, red rose petals around her and she touched her wedding dress remembering her first wedding as a young girl.

It was one of the worst days in her life but what else should one young girl think when she marry one old men. She gulped remembering his lustful face and his touch which disgusted her so she forced herself to think on something else. As soon Sanjay's picture flashed through her head she feels calm and safe. Yes, the best description for Sanjay and what he let her feel is safety. He was her safety and she feels near him absolutely protected.

As much she feared in the beginning of their trip to be with him alone now she craved for this time because whenever her past haunt her and memories crate this deep fear, he was her salvation. The days run and they follow every order which Nani gave them and even Zoya knew this all was fake she never felt more than now, married. Yes, she feels as Mrs. Saxena.

Was it possible to feel this way in only few days? Was it possible for her to accept him so easy as her husband? The answer on this questions formed one knowing smile on her lips. But in the next moment she remember his silent, distanced behavior in the last few days and her smile was away. As much she knows her own opinion and acceptance for this marriage she also saw his reaction and this let her guess, for him this all was nothing else than fake marriage. And as much his distance gave her so much needed security and show her that he was different than her first husband now she start to see exactly this distance as his reaction to this unwanted marriage.

And this all let her ask her next questions which was only directed to herself. When did she start to see herself as his wife? Why does she feel this way for him? What will happen when she doesn't need to be protected anymore? The realization about the future separation pricked her heart and she feels her eyes burning. She never felt this way for her husband and here is her fake husband and even she knows this all is only acting she is already afraid about separation.

The door squeaked and he entered the bedroom behind him Nani and some other women's behind her looking to Zoya. She wasn't afraid. No. But deeply embarrassed. Sanjay walked inside the room and close the door behind him. The sound of squeaky door was louder in her ears then in real. She looked down when he start to walk to her and gulped. The way she sat here on the bed, in her wedding dress, the room full of flowers and candles, the music coming from downstairs, all this was real, too real to be fake. And the biggest problem that she has right now is her acceptance and happiness about being his wife, which arouse unstoppable inside her heart.

She was back when she hear his voice...you ok?...and she manage to nod...good, let's sleep...I need to drive back to Lucknow tomorrow...she looked up and feel fear but she was also happy because it means he is going back to find Adi.

ARNAV & KHUSHI / SHIYAM & ANJALI PART IS ON BLOG

AFTER BLOGPART COME BACK 

AND READ THE REST HERE 

Next day

Somewhere in India

Next morning came fast and Zoya woke up alone in the room. The place on the floor where he slept was empty and she stood up and hurry to dress herself. She knew he wanted to go back to Lucknow today and she wanted to say good bye. She walked to the wardrobe and took one of the seven red sarees which she became for Nani yesterday. They all look similar and when Zoya touched them she guessed that the material must be pure silk. The saree which she held now in her hand was deep red and Zoya wondered that none of them have one top but maybe they were long enough so she could let somebody sew the tops from the rest of the material.

She took one of the tops from other saree which she also became on the wedding and dressed herself. She was surprised that the color of the top suited the saree very well. Hey eyes fell on the other saree's which Nani gave her and she realized that all saree's were deep red and somehow differend and special.

When Zoya was ready and over with dressing herself she walked to the big mirror and looked at herself. On her hands were red bangles which Sanjay buy for her on Nani's order, around her neck Mangalsutra which Sanjay put on her neck on Pandit's order and the Sindoor on her maang which he also applied on their wedding was still there. All three things on her were from him but on someone elses order. She don't know why she did this but she walked to the small box and opened it. Deep red powder lay inside and she took some of this on her fingertips. Her hand moved up on her maang and she put the powder on the same place and refreshed the red traces which look now like yesterday on her wedding.

It was something new to her because muslims don't wear sindoor. She never thought to see herself with sindoor but couldn't stop the feeling, how right it feels. 

And at least one thing should be on her without someone others order.

[NOCOPY]

Edited by ZANADI - 31 May 2014 at 2:52pm

The following 149 member(s) liked the above post:

sravanthi93jgranszenith.sky2gohemsudhalovebadhanArlaavpatrakankanaGullamdrakecyrusbindhiyaanju_arorarodicacorneapowerfulllovealiahayseMrsPerfectionstikuisticDeal05riya_debWajeeha4div27arshi2612rayamaniswatikgupta01341noureen.shahnimkosangeethbalajuju710Superthreelovely222rainbow01ArmelaDiksha18sindukurkkyajoos112801bbindusandystarz19mansijani21shalinikanagusalsa_fairyjtammareddylasya123swarnakolasanitanu_15kklgirlmaaziaevydsena7777sinhasruchivishalnightangel1990NidhiNevkotha15nissoghalaRealityTruthkshubhangicharmfriendDilLoveRomancepran28671sana48anupmbabulookaty185anuarshi6789101112SpoonaiZakiZthiyamappyRSanaya71aysemLDGamfashionistaSweety012345katjrk2127mahrusweetyPayaashzainy26dialuvarshipinky_sathiyamanee03Krishika209jdd1959sarozzkajal511Maghinallsshipra.aquadattamaitrymusax007anamnoorakurmapuSharaathangam100sessyarnavkhushi1106richasharma0991khareshelleym-g19rockingsonissshhhajrkyph21Gudiyalovesgurusuwindhanyacvidu87RaadhiyaaahararnavsweetvaniearnaushiroshaangmskanjalesunitikapooroKBSokoiskravalisharma06YaSha0512dis_arshisakshiarshifanpiyaarshijdukenano123.AriSe.To.LoVe.Rehana25Aisha1996risha8dhakdhak22honey-sweetyjyothim78diyadivyastar_fan1sana11ameena671angeldream14rini_katphillips_2909wajiha-1caskeralicia212piya-jiyajeb1shali-Xpress-Niaksharmapup03Destinyhope0305IsleOfCapriRajiSobtian

ZANADI

IF-Dazzler

ZANADI

Posted: 06 May 2014 at 1:20am | IP Logged

COPYRIGHTED WORK

ZANA

Anjali: pink

Nani: purple

Chapter 50

Somewhere in India

Zoya run downstairs and hoped that she didn't miss Sanjay. The house was so peaceful this morning. It was incredible the difference between yesterday night when people and music fill the house and now when only traces from yesterday celebrations were the decorations.

While she walked fast and look around she couldn't suppress the feeling of newlywed bride. Well how does one newlywed bride feel? Proud and excited maybe or just full of hope and happiness for her future life. Yes this were the feelings which fill her heart and soul since yesterday. She couldn't hold her fingers away from her maang. In the moment she touched it she smiled and it happens every time.

She doesn't know why but it feels right. So right.

Her eyes observe every corner of the living room and she asked herself where everyone could be. When she didn't find anyone she opened the big door and walked outside. She saw him standing on his car, his back facing her and she looked down on herself to order her sari. She was so excited to see how he reacted when he sees her with her red saree.

She walked to him and greet him with shy voice...good morning, Mr. Saxena...maybe she should call him by his name but she was overwhelmed by her inner feelings and calling him by his name would be too intimate. Too real. He answered still not turning back to her...good morning...I need to drive now, because I need to go to office today...that's why I stood up so early...and didn't awake you...he start to turn around slowly while he continue to speak...and you should call me Sanjay...what would Nani...he stopped when he saw her. His eyes follow from her maang, down to her neck where Mangalsutra hung and then to her red saree. All was well and she even saw something like approval in his eyes, till he reached her saree and his eyes widen and he looked shocked.

She saw him gulping hard and he spoke in strict tone...Zoya go inside...now...she didn't react because she saw something in his eyes what she never before saw and this hamstrung her. Was it anger, disappointment, jealousy or even dislike? She moved her lips to say something but her voice didn't want to come out...Zoya I want you to go inside now...she was confused but a little calmed because his voice was softer now. She turned around and walk inside but was stopped by his words...I drive now...I call you...she turned around still asking herself what she did wrong and saw again to him and then what she saw shook her to the core. It was one glance, one man gave to a woman, showing her clearly that he find her attractive. She never saw this in his eyes but they seem now like they were burning through her saree, her skin, deep inside her soul. It touched her and let her feel something. But she wasn't uncomfortable about this. She only knew she needed to brake the spell. Yes, the spell. This is the only word which she could use about what happen right now, between them.

She runs inside and up to her room and in the moment she enter the room her eyes looked around. It was still decorated and was perfect evidence what happen yesterday. They married.  Her eyes fell on the small bag and she walked to it. It was the bag with jewelry inside which she took with her when she left her in-laws. She wanted him to take it and give it to Adi when he found him. Who knows if something happen to her and even Sanjay. Adi should have something with him which make his life easier when he is alone. The thought that something could happen to Sanjay touched her, made her restless. She knew she is going to die thousand deaths while he is away from her. She wanted to protect him. It was strange that she wanted to protect one policeman, but she couldn't do anything against this feeling.

She run to door and continue till she reached him again.   

He stood still there and it seems that he needed few minutes to get his control and in the moment she reached him she could still see this fire in his eyes. She protruded the bag to him and spoke...you forgot this...you know...for Adi...he moved his hand up and took the small bag from her hand...I give it to him...and I bring him back to you...safe and alive...I promise...she walked one step to him and didn't know why but she just did what she feel to do...can you give me one more promise?...he nodded while his eyes observed her face...come back...safe and alive too...he nodded light...say it...please...she looked down feeling the redness in her face...I promise, Zoya... and there it was. He said her name, soft and like before he use to say it. Last three days he was forced to call her Anjali and she really dislike this name but in this moment, when he called her by her right name, with so much care, she feels-happy.

She gave him one smile and he smiled back but his eyes were still burning and she could feel how something touched her palm. Her glance saw his hand holding her and his thumb leaving small circles on her hand. She closed her eyes because his touch created goose bumps on her skin. He leaned down to her and spoke in her ear...go inside, Zoya...this saree is not for other people eyes...now go...I call you tonight...she opened her eyes and was surprised about his soft tone. She never thought he could speak so soft. It was different. Somehow intimate.

She turned around and walked back to the house when she saw Nani standing on the door, her face shocked too like Sanjay's before. Zoya saw Nani's eyes moving down on her saree and again up. What was wrong with this saree and why is everyone shocked to see her wearing it?

PLEASE GO TO MY BLOG 

AFTER BLOGPART COME BACK 

AND READ THE REST HERE 

Somewhere in India

It was already noon and Zoya still asked herself what was wrong with the saree she wore in the morning. She was thinking whole morning on Sanjay and prayed to Allah to bring him safe back to Lucknow and protect him whole time he was separated from her. She touched her bangles and remembered how she assembled her clothes in the morning just to see how he reacted on her look.

And then he reacted in the most weird way he could. On one side she saw in his face that he didn't like it and on the other side his glance burned inside her and show her how much he liked it. What was wrong? Whole morning she cleaned the house with Nani from their wedding decorations, leaving on Nani's order few of them still on the walls and while Zoya walked upstairs she again  remembered Nani's  weird glance too when she walked inside the house as fast as she could after Sanjay's weird reaction. She opened the drawer and took all saree's gifted by Nani to find out what was so different on them. She wore them to the bed and put them down and in the same moment one soft knock awaked her from her detective work.

Nani entered the room with two cup of chai in her hand and walked to Zoya, her eyes touched for one second spread saree's on the bed...I thought we drink chai and relax before we continue with our work...Zoya felt suddenly shy and asked herself why. Was it because Nani was here in this room and pretend that Zoya and Sanjay had their suhag raat? Was it because she looked shocked at Zoya in the morning she stood outside with the red saree? Or was it because she wanted to ask her about this saree's and why Sanjay told her to go inside when he saw it on her?

Anjali...Anjali?...Zoya could hear the voice on Nani even she thought on her questions and noticed that she still didn't reacted on the name Anjali. It was not deliberately. It was just that she didn't feel affected when someone called her by the name Sanjay invented to protect her...Anjali...Zoya turned around and smiled weakly...come, Anjali...let's sit and talk a little...Zoya walked and took place on one of the chairs while Nani looked at the bed and red saree's. Zoya saw where her glance was fixed and took her whole strength to ask what lay on her heart...I don't know how to ask, Nani but...she was interrupted by Nani's hand which touched hers...you want to know what is about this saree's so that my grandson didn't want you to wear it outside?...Zoya was surprised by Nani's next words but she was even more surprised when she hear the next words from her...

I answer your every question, inclusive why my grandson look with eyes full of desire to you...but first I want to know who you really are?...and especially your real name...

ONE SMALL WARNING:
NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE VIOLENT AND BLOODY. IF YOU CAN'T READ SUCH STUFF YOU SHOULD SKIP BLOGPART. 

Edited by ZANADI - 26 June 2014 at 4:34am

The following 148 member(s) liked the above post:

Rita27jyogulpowerfulllovealiahaysetasnuvabd25ArlaavlovebadhanGullambindhiyaanju_aroraranahindsunshaeyrohanrocking32zenith.sky2gohemsudhajgranslovely222rainbow01Bhavnassenjuju710Karthika2211Armelaswatikgupta01341nimkoawaheedsangeethbalaMrsPerfectionstWajeeha4BarunFan1212Horajaarshi2612madhuiyeranupmpran28671ShahSAIRbabuloo789101112anuarshi6katy185SpoonaiRSanaya71ZakiZmaha211thiyamappyevydsena7777nightangel1990sinhasmaaziakklgirllovebarun...swarnakolasaniNidhiNevkotha15ghalanissoaishapiegreshuDilLoveRomancebeyonddarknessos112801sandystarz19jtammareddyfunwe23swtsamshalinikanagusalsa_fairymansijani21m-g19dershikakhareshelleyrichasharma0991kyph21hajrSharaaakurmaputhangam100sessykajal511Krishika209sarozzSirenMitraammavedu80jdd1959pooja_arshiMaghinallsanamnoordattamaitryshubhi2401madhusquareyeshyeshnadima_ajosnirmalashipra.aquaamfashionistaSweety012345katjaysemLDGpinky_sathiyacoolpd93zainy26PayaashmahrusweetySindhuramakrishmanee03nano123ravalisharma06oKBSosunitikapoorTitaliya1234dis_arshisuji5sakshiarshifanroshaangmskRaadhiyaaahararnavsweetvaniearnaushigail-ipkshiv456anjaleGudiyalovesgurusuwinvidu87dhanyacwajiha-1caskerrini_katpiya-jiyaalicia212star_fan1diyadivyasana11angeldream14ameena671risha8dhakdhak22honey-sweetyjyothim78Aisha1996HappytwinkleNiaksharmapup03jeb1shaliDestinyhope0305RajiSobtian

ZANADI

IF-Dazzler

ZANADI

Posted: 06 May 2014 at 1:21am | IP Logged

COPYRIGHTED WORK

ZANA

Lavanya: pink

Precap

THIS IS PRECAP FOR ONE OF THE FUTURE UPDATES
IT'S GOING TO ANSWER SOME OF YOUR QUESTIONS
I THINK

Teach me...

Teach you what?...

Teach me to be like you...to talk like you...to dress like you...to pleasure men like you...

Khushi?...

Teach me all I need to know to be biggest prostitute in London...

No, Khushi...Lavanya became tears in her eyes...how can you ask me something like this?...

I am not asking...I am begging you...

Please Khushi...you have no idea what you are talking about...I am your friend...how can I teach you something like this...how can I help you to be this even I know what this means...it's because what Tina said to you, right...don't listen to her...Malik was never in one relation with one of this girls, Khushi...it was just sex...

Just sex?...it was just sex for him even with me...I am not better then this girls...

Actually, I am one of them...he made me to one of them...and now I am nothing anymore...one empty pot...

Khushi please...

Teach me Lavanya...

You don't know what this means...this is not a fairytale...there is nothing romantic in this...there is no prince who will come to save you, Khushi...

I don't want to be saved...Lavanya's voice became softer...

This is going to kill you...Khushi look into her eyes...

I am already dead...I don't feel nothing...

PLZ LISTEN TO THIS SONG
I THINK IT'S PERFECT 

AWARI-EK VILLAIN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyY1scc69Zo

Teri Baahon Mein Jo Sakoon Tha Mila...
The peace/comfort that I had gotten in Your arms
Maine Dhunda Bahut Par... Phir Na Mila...
I searched for it a lot, but I didn't find it anyplace else

Aaa... Na Na Na Na Na Na...

Duniya Chhoona Chaahe Mujhko Yun
The world wants to touch me in such a way
Jaise Unki Saari Ki Saari Main
As if I completely belong to them
Duniya Dekhe Roop Mera
The world just looks at my beauty
Koi Na Jaane Bechari Main...
They don't know how troubled I am

Haaye Tooti Saari Ki Saari Main
I'm completely broken
Tere Ishq Mein Hui Aawari... Main...
I've become a vagrant/tramp in Your love
Haaye Tooti Saari Ki Saari Main...
I'm completely broken
Tere Ishq Mein Hui Aawari... Main...
I've become a vagrant in Your love

Koi Shaam Bulaaye
Some call me in the evening
Koi Daam Lagaaye
Others put a price on me
Main Bhi Upar Se Hansti...
I smile from the outside
Par Andar Se Haaye...
But I am shocked/saddened by this from inside
Kyun Dard Chuppaye Baithi Hai...
Why are You hiding Your pain?
Kyun Tu Mujhse Kehti Hai
Why are You telling me about this?
Main Toh Khud Hi Bikhra Hua...
As I'm broken myself

Haaye Andar Andar Se Toota Main...
I'm broken from inside
Tere Ishq Mein Khud Hi Se Rootha... Main...
Being in Your love, I'm upset with myself
I'm broken from inside

Main Jee Bharke Ro Loon
Let me cry to my heart's content
Teri Baahon Mein So Loon
Let me sleep in Your arms
Aa Phir Se Mujhe Mil
Come and meet me again
Main Tujhse Yeh Bolun
Let me tell You this
Tu Anmol Thi...
You were unique
Pal Pal Bolti Thi...
You used to speak all the time
Aisi Chup Tu Laga Ke Gayi
But now You've become so silent
Saari Khushiyaan Kha Ke Gayi...
You've taken away all the happiness

I'm broken from inside
Haaye Teri Hoon Saari Ki Saari Main Ho...
I'm completely Yours
Par Tere Liye Bazaari Main...
But I'm like a courtesan for You

SHOCKING PRECAPShocked RIGHT?

PLZ DON'T FORGET 
THIS IS WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN FUTURE
AS YOU SEE I AM FAR AWAY FROM ENDING THIS STORYSmile

THANK YOU

Edited by ZANADI - 22 June 2014 at 3:24am

The following 145 member(s) liked the above post:

ranahindGullampatrakankanaawsomechokrizenith.sky2sravanthi93gohemsudhabindhiyasunshaeyMeenu088anju_arorajyogulRita27Shaolintasnuvabd25Wajeeha4MrsPerfectionstprincessromzarshi2612madhuiyertinad3loverArmelaKarthika2211Diksha18rainbow01lovely222sangeethbalalasya123swarnakolasanikklgirlmaaziaevydsena7777sinhasruchivishalkotha15NidhiNevnissoghalaBarun_RipuRealityTruthkshubhangiswtsamshalinikanaguArjunKiAshgangulios112801beyonddarknesstasminesandystarz19jtammareddyfunwe23khushiforeveraishapieDilLoveRomancegreshuitsme92ipkroseanupmgowri_19babulooZakiZmaha211thiyamappyRSanaya71789101112anuarshi6katy185nuts4upinky_sathiyamanee03rk2127amfashionistaaysemLDGkatjmahrusweetySweety012345zainy26sarozzKrishika209SirenMitraammavedu80jdd1959akurmapuSharaasessythangam100hajrkyph21m-g19richasharma0991rockingsonidershikarenee.beedima_ayeshyeshnashipra.aquadattamaitryshubhi2401musax007anamnooroKBSosunitikapoorravalisharma06dis_arshibs1224Titaliya1234cute_sarunsakshiarshifansuwindhanyacvidu87GudiyalovesguruRaadhiyaaaarnaushihararnavgail-ipkkinjalcp87anjalegmsksuji5piyaarshiRehana25nano123Aisha1996risha8diyadivyastar_fan1sana11angeldream14ameena671wajiha-1caskerrini_katalicia212piya-jiyadhakdhak22jyothim78pup03Niaksharmajeb1shali-Xpress-rulamaHappytwinkleDestinyhope0305

ZANADI

IF-Dazzler

ZANADI

Posted: 06 May 2014 at 1:24am | IP Logged

COPYRIGHTED WORK

ZANA

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR AMAZING COMMENTS AND LIKES. I REPLY TO FEW COMMENTS HERE ON THIS THREAD BUT I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE FROM WHICH PAGE I STARTED TO REPLY.Cry

SORRY AND THANX AGAIN

OH AND PRECAP IS COMMING IN FEW CHAPTERS. Smile

Zoya: pink

Nani: purple

Lavanya: bright blue

Chapter 51

Somewhere in India

Zoya was nervous and didn't know what to do with her hands. Nani's eyes follow her form down to them and she looked back to her face, knowing about Zoya's nervousness. Her voice was soft but firm...how is your name...your real name?...hearing Nani's soft but firm voice brought Zoya to think about what to say or how to form her lie. She knew what Sanjay told her and what should not come out as long he is away but still it feels wrong to lie. Especially to Nani who is such good hearted person and welcomes her lovingly into her house and family.

Zoya licked her dry lips while her eyes couldn't find any strength to look up to meet Nani's eyes...now would you be so nice and tell me who you really are and why you are here?...what happen so bad to you that my grandson drive this long way to me with you and try to protect you with lies?...Nani, I...Zoya was in big dilemma and decided to say the truth. She didn't want to stain their relationship  with lies...my name is not Anjali...I know...you don't really react on this name when someone call you, you know...this is how i figure out this wasn't your real name...i have to call you always few times before you react...Zoya suppressed the want to look up into Nani's face because her words surprised her so much that her heart skipped the beat. What would she think about Zoya's past and her religion and their faked marriage?

And in the next moment everything broke out from her. She told her everything, even things with her husband she never told to Sanjay. It was so easy to tell this all to someone who is woman like her. Nani was good listener so the words flown out of her mouth like water and when she was over, she looked to side and saw Nani whose eyes were full of tears. Zoya thought she would be angry or scold her for her and Sanjay's lies but nothing of this happen and in the next second she found herself in Nani's hug, her arms which were around her giving her solace.

Zoya didn't cry, in fact she was relieved to let her past out. It feels good to share it with someone who could understand her, understand the woman in her. And then Nani let her out of her consoling hug and looked to the bed. She dry her face with her palms and spoke...I am so happy he brought you here...I am so proud of him for his choice...Zoya understood what she means and try to clear even this misunderstanding...Nani...the thing with the marriage...I don't think...Nani took her hand in hers and interrupted her...I know my grandson very well, Zoya...she spoke her name for the first time out...I want to tell you something about this Saree's...she nodded in the direction to bed where they lay...but this is one long story...enjoy your chai while I tell you the story of our village.

Zoya took her cup while Nani's eyes seem to go somewhere far away...do you know how the women use to wear their saree's hundreds of years ago?...even Zoya knew Nani looked to the bed she still nodded no...it was one different time and women's worked hard as men outside...the most marriages were arranged and couples never saw each other before, before their wedding day...and most important was that it wasn't usual that couples talk about intimacy...so how to show our husbands that we are ready, willing or just available to be together in bed with them or even not...you must know this town was full of strong women and men who teach their son's to respect women and still is.

So the eldest women decided to create something like a sign which women could use to show their men that they are ready...Zoya widened her eyes and could manage to gulp before she spluttered her chai out...since then, all our girls become seven saree's on their wedding day from their mothers...I wanted to follow this tradition and gave you them but to my pity I forgot to explain what they mean...Zoya put her cup on the table and looked to Nani...

The Saree's are for every day in the week...you decide when you put them on and this is the sign for your husband that you invite him to be together with you, if you know what I mean, Zoya...Nani suppress one grin and bit her underlip looking amused...I am sorry, when I saw you in the morning, outside, in front of my grandson...his dark eyes running up and down...well this wasn't for my eyes I know...I owe you one big sorry...I should tell you about them and their meaning...Zoya try to understand, try to put everything together and asked the first question which came into her mind...does...does Sanjay know about this tradition?...Nani looked at her and Zoya's face heated immediately...all our men know about this, Zoya...we teach them as soon as they can understand relations between men and women...we women decide when we want to take such steps and through our sarees we signalize what we want and what not...and if we don't wear them then our husbands know we don't want their nearness and they have to respect our decision...this is what we teach them...

Zoya gulped but the difference was that she didn't gulp the chai down but embarrassment which creped slowly into her saliva...do you know why this saree's don't have any tops?...Zoya closed her eyes feeling the heat spread down to her neck...the saree's are made out of pure silk and we wear it with nothing under the material, Zoya...we wear it just for our husbands...inside our bedrooms...and they know we have nothing else on us, except the cold material on our skin...

Zoya sprung formally up from her seat...ya, Allah...what have I done?...how can I look in his eyes ever again?...Nani took her hand and pull her back on the seat. She gave her few minutes before she continue her speech...can you answer me one question, Zoya...Zoya didn't even react because of her embarrassment but she hear Nani very well...did he touched you in this morning?...Zoya looked shocked to side direct into Nani's eyes and Nani understood that her question sounds too private...I think he saw you in this saree outside for the first time, right?...otherwise I don't think he would allow you to go outside dressed in it...

Zoya remember the whole morning and her left hand touched immediately her right hand, on the same place he run small circles with his thumb in the morning, while Nani's eyes follow her every movement with her eyes...he accepted your invitation, Zoya...he knew you doesn't know nothing about the saree's and what they mean and still my grandson couldn't resist to touch you...and to  accept your invitation...she stood up...there is more about this saree's what I need to teach you...but I think it's enough for today...take some rest and...she looked to the saree's...you can try to put them on or I show you how we wear them without tops...but maybe we do it tonight or some other day...just tell me when you are ready...

Nani, I...I don't know what to say...Zoya stood up too...I didn't know...I am sorry...when I think what would happen if someone saw me outside in them...Ohoh...it's not your fault...I forgot to explain or I just wanted to see the jealousy and possessive face of my grandson...I am old and sometimes I forgot even who I am...she grinned and Zoya saw that she actually exactly knew what she did...her eyes follow Zoya's form up and down...my grandson has one outstanding taste...and his choice is exceptional...

Nani...this marriage...it's all fake Nani...Sanjay just try to protect me...this marriage is fake for him...Nani smiles at her words and turned around to walk to door...this marriage is fake for him as much it's fake for you Zoya...and she left. Zoya sat down on the bed the red saree's around her. Was Nani right? Was this marriage true for her and how true was it actually? And how true was it for him?

PLEASE GO TO MY BLOG 

AFTER BLOGPART COME BACK 

AND READ THE REST HERE 

Lucknow Airport

Few hours ago Khushi called the only person she knew who could help her. The only person whom she could contact and ask for help. Lavanya. She called her from one shop and paid the owner with her last money for the call on Lavanya's mobile. She remember their conversation...hello...hello...is there Lavanya?...Khushi?...it's me, Lavanyaji...o my God, Khushi where are you...I tried to reach you several times but nobody picked up the phone or your maids told me no one is there...what happen?...where are you guys?...Khushi start to sob...Lavanya...I need your help...I don't know where to go...do you know where I can go...here in Lucknow...just for few days...I try to find job and work and pay everything back...wait, wait, wait...where is Malik?...Khushi start to cry silent. Even she wanted to broke down she fight now for days not to let her feelings out but now that she hear Lavanya's voice everything broke out and she couldn't stop her tears...

Lavanya...I don't know where to go...me and Arnav...this is...it's over Lavanya...please I can't explain...I don't have enough money to pay the call...do you know someone who can help me?...there was short silence on the other end...Lavanya ji...Lavanya ji are you there?...yes...yes I am here...I just don't know anyone there and Mrs. Jones is back in England as I know...ok, ok...do you have your passport with you?...no...I don't have any passport, Lavanyaji...there was silence again...ok...go to airport...Airport?...yes go there...I try to arrange something...but I don't know if it works...go and wait inside...and wait till you hear your name...

Lavanya, what is your plan?...I know someone...he owes me a favor...he can help us...just go to Airport...and wait...I think it will last few hours...ji...

Few hours later

Khushi waited now for hours but nothing happen. Her eyelids dropped as she grew tiered. She asked herself again and again how would Lavanya help her. Would she send her money so that she can rent a flat for herself, or hotel room. Would someone give her hotel room as single girl travelling around? Hard to say. She actually never left the place where she live for longer time. Manorama didn't want that she walked around in Lucknow and shop. She always said widows should not have too much fun.

Her eyelids dropped again down when she heard her name. Someone called her name and she looked up to celling...Mrs. Khurrana, please come to the Passport Inspection Gate Nr. 7, Mrs, Khurrana please...Khushi stood up and walked to the Gate Nr. 7. The woman in front of her spoke friendly...hello...we just got this papers for you...sorry they told us to call after Mrs. Khurrana but the name on the paper is Emily Clark...is this right?...Khushi didn't know what to say and think few seconds before she answered...yes...it's right...my name is Emily Clark...oh...ok, then hurry up Mrs. Clark...you flight is starting in few minutes...you can walk the immigration line for Diplomats...you fly with Air-India to New Delhi and then continue with your trip with British Airways...she handed over few papers...your temporary passport is also inside the map...enjoy your trip to London, Mrs. Clark...

Khushi looked down unbelievably and whispered...London?...

Edited by ZANADI - 01 July 2014 at 4:25am

The following 142 member(s) liked the above post:

Rita27ShaolinMONGLIaliahaysepowerfulllovefanfictionstorytasnuvabd25heme50anju_arorasunshaeyrohanrocking32patrakankanaranahindjgranssravanthi93zenith.sky2gohemsudhaButterFly77tinad3loverArmelasangeethbalarainbow01Diksha18nimkoawaheedswatikguptamadhuiyer01341Deal05MrsPerfectionstprincessromzkkgsrpepojasbinarshi2612pran28671anupmShahSAIRbabuloothiyamappySpoonaiZakiZKashish9anuarshi6katy185maha211789101112aishapieDilLoveRomanceMeeshaaliNidhiNevsinhasBarun_RipuRealityTruthkshubhanginissoghalashalinikanagusalsa_fairyswtsamswarnakolasanilasya123bea_romevydsena7777kklgirlkhushiforevermaaziabbindubeyonddarknesssandystarz19jtammareddynuts4uharman12thangam100sessymusax007dattamaitrySharaashubhi2401madhusquareanamnoorkhareshelleym-g19richasharma0991kyph21MaghinallssarozzyeshyeshnaKrishika209ammavedu80jdd1959rk2127katjaysemLDGamfashionistamahrusweetySweety012345Sindhuramakrishzainy26Rehana25nano123suji5piyaarshikoisksakshiarshifanbs1224Titaliya1234YaSha0512dis_arshidhanyacvidu87GudiyalovesguruoKBSosunitikapoorgail-ipkRaadhiyaaaarnaushihararnavanjaleroshaangmskdiyadivyaameena671star_fan1sana11wajiha-1rini_katcaskeralicia212piya-jiyadhakdhak22jyothim78honey-sweetyrisha8Aisha1996Happytwinklepup03Niaksharmajeb1shali-Xpress-Destinyhope0305RajiSobtian

ZANADI

IF-Dazzler

ZANADI

Posted: 06 May 2014 at 1:24am | IP Logged

COPYRIGHT (c)ZANADI

ZANA

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR AMAZING COMMENTS AND LIKES. 
MY REPLY TO YOUR COMMENTS IS BETWEEN 108-113 PAGE.

Anjali: purple

Chapter 52

Somewhere in Lucknow

Sanjay's flat

Sanjay reached his town after half day drive back. He wanted to go home but then decided first to go to office. To his pity all went already home and only few people were still in the police station. He looked over his papers on his table but then decide to go home, take a shower and sleep few hours.

In the moment he stood in front of his door at his flat, he remarked that the door was open. He took his gun out and walked in. After he observed room for room and doesn't find anyone he took one deep breath and sat on the couch. Everything was on its place and there was no other mess in the flat. It seems like no one was inside and that he just forgot to locked the door. He asked himself again and again if he locked it before he drove with Zoya away. The film of the moment they left the flat play in his head again and again and he tried to play the part where he locked the door with his key but failed because he couldn't remember this part anymore.

Suddenly he felt the need to talk to Zoya. To hear her voice and convince himself that she was ok. He took his mobile out and dialed his Nani's number.

Somewhere in India

Nani's house

Zoya was still cleaning the house from the wedding celebrations with Nani. Even the house cleaning keep her busy whole day, she couldn't stop to think about what happened in the morning and Nani's explanations about this special saree's. She couldn't stop herself to blush whenever she remembered what happened in the morning and she was just about to blush again, remembering Sanjay's gaze when the house phone rang. Zoya stopped to sweep when she saw how Nani walked fast to phone and picked it up.

She talked to someone and smiled. Her eyes wander to Zoya and stayed fixed on her while she continue to speak. After few minutes Zoya realized that it must be Sanjay on the other end of the phone line. Nani waved at her and signalized her to come to phone. Zoya shook her head, no. She really didn't want to speak to him. Well of course she want to hear his voice, and maybe she wanted to hear from him how his trip and day was, but she was too ashamed to talk to him after what happened in the morning.

Nani continued to wave at her and called her on the phone again. Zoya couldn't do nothing else then  to walk to Nani and devote in her destiny and talk to him. She walked to phone and spoke...hello...hello, Anjali...ji...how are you?... His voice sounds tiered and soft...I am fine...is Nani there?...Zoya turned around to look where she is but couldn't see her anywhere...no, she is gone...good...then I can talk to you open...is everything ok Zoya?...I mean with Nani and house...oh, yes...everything is fine...I was in office today...really?...but you drove so long, are you not tiered?...yes but I wanted to check the old address you gave me...and I drive tomorrow there...ok...Zoya took one deep breath and he could hear it...I...I will find him, Zoya...don't worry...be careful, Sanjay...please be careful...I will...then there was a short silence. Both thought on the morning and feel embarrassed about their reaction. Zoya was embarrassed because she didn't realize what she was doing while she presented herself with the red saree and Sanjay was embarrassed because he couldn't hide his reaction better from her.

Sanjay remember Zoya in the red saree and couldn't stop his body from reaction on this picture. Even Zoya was miles away and couldn't see him, he still feels uncomfortable about what happened with his body. He couldn't control this. It just happened. He wanted to hang up and take one cold shower or just get the distance to calm down...Zoya, I need to hang up...I...understand...then good bye, Sanjay...the way she spoke his name out, so soft and shy, create goosebumps on his body...good bye, Zoya...he just wanted to hang up when he hear her voice again...Sanjay, wait...yes...did you eat something?...no...I mean yes in office...eat something before you go to sleep...he was speechless and too smitten to say something...bye...he manage to reply...bye...

She hung up and he pressed the phone firmer on his ear. The prepend sound of the cut line was now louder, but he need few seconds to remove the phone from his ear. It was just for few seconds before his mobile cut the call too, but still he sat there and recalled her words again and again.

She asked him if he ate something. The last person who did this was Nani and this was few months ago. And she told him to eat something before he go to sleep. It was also Nani who told him something like this and this was more than year ago. Nani accepted that he was now one grownup man but to hear this from Zoya let him feel different. Usual he would feel like a young boy when Nani told something like this but now that Zoya spoke this words out he felt  -  well how does he felt?

He felt like one married man and he must admit this feeling was extremely good.

Lucknow

Shiyam's flat

Shiyam opened the door and walked in. His flat was drenched in darkness and he walked from room to room to find Khushi but to his dismay she was nowhere to find. He didn't wait too long and walked outside to search her in shops near the house. It was already dark outside and he wanted to see her home, safe. He searched everywhere and asked even few neighbors but Khushi was nowhere to find. He drove with one taxi to Buaji's house and try there to find her, but Buaji was eager to send him away. She told him that Khushi was today at Khurrana house but she sent her back to Shiyam's flat. She also requested Shiyam to never come to the Khurrana house and promised her to keep quiet about Khushi's whereabouts. Buaji didn't have time to explain too long while she spoke to him and looked nervous back to house again and again, but he knew he could trust her.

After all she was the mother which all four Anjali, Khushi, Arnav and he wanted so much and she was always there for them.

After he left Khurrana house, he realized that there could be only one place where he could find her now and this was the house which he never wanted to enter again. He walked with firm steps to the house and feels how his anger grew more and more. With every step he came closer to house he remarked also how the house got bigger and bigger. The windows grew also and the light which came out became stronger.

He entered the house and looked around but couldn't see Anjali, Arnav, Khushi or Madhoo. His eyes continue to observe the whole hall while he walked to the stairs. He knows this house like his own pocket. His feet lead him to the room of his nightmares and the beautiful memories. It was the same room he saw his sister growing up and the room where he found her with gun on her temple.

He didn't knock on the door when he reached the door. He just opened it and walked in. Arnav lay on the bed and Shiyam walked fast to him. He pull him on his t-shirt and bomb him again and again with the same question...where is she?...Arnav opened his glassy eyes...Khushi?...his voice was weak...yes, Khushi...you bas*ard...where is she?...Shiyam saw how Arnav widen his eyes and his glassy eyes bore into his...what...where is Khushi?...his voice was powerless but the honesty which lay in his voice was something which irritated Shiyam. He thought that maybe Khushi could be here, with Arnav and Anjali but he saw in Arnav's eyes that his assumption was totally wrong. Arnav removed Shiyams hands from his t-shirt and try to stand up. Just in this moment Shiyam saw his present state and was frightened. This wasn't same guy Shiyam saw few days ago. This was only his shadow.

He was shaking like crazy and couldn't stand on his please because his legs were to weak but he stood up somehow and start to put his shoes on. Arnav tried it again and again till he sat on his bed to try it in sitting position. Shiyam observe his every movement while Arnav took his keys and walk to door. In this moment Anjali came out of the bathroom with one bowl and towel over her shoulder. She looked up and stopped to walk because of her shock...Shiyam?...Shiyam looked at her and then back to Arnav...I ask you just one time and I want one honest answer...he didn't wait for reply and started to speak out what is on his heart...is my sister here?...he looked between Anjali and Arnav and try to read from their faces.

He didn't really trust what they say and that's why he tried to read their faces. And this faces show right now only one big question mark. He walked out of the room and started to open all doors on the floor shouting Khushi's name. He walked even to the other side of the house and opened all doors till he reached Madhoo's room. She was in her bed sleeping. He wanted to walk out but then something pulled him back to bed and he couldn't do anything against this pull. His feet moved slowly to her and he observed her small face.

Every part of her face was one perfect copy of her mother but he knew about her eyes. Her eyes which were so similar to his and whenever their eyes locked he feels this connection. Something what probably only parents feel for their children. Well if this feeling is really the bonging which parents and children share then he was glad that this feeling wasn't strange to him. He feels this bonding whenever he saw her and now that he saw her again he feels how this feeling arouse again in his heart.

He walk one more step to her direction while his eyes wander to her locks which lay behind her on the pillow, her small forehead, her baby nose and then to her hand which lay half under her cheek. She wears one white pajama which let her look like an angel and she kicked her blanked down to her feet, probably in sleep. Well what do parents do when they see their children undercover?  They cover their children so that they don't freeze. Shiyam did exactly this. No matter he came here to search for his sister he couldn't suppress his father feelings. His action was interrupted by the sounds behind him. He saw Anjali standing in the door. Shiyam looked short back to Madhoo and walked out on the floor and close the door behind him. He didn't want that their conversation interrupt Madhoo's peaceful sleep.

Shiyam saw how Anjali gulped. Her eyes were widened and she was obviously nervous...I am sorry Shiyam...her voice was so silent that he couldn't hear every word even he stood direct in front of her. He was still angry on her but couldn't show his anger and disappointment in this moment because he was busy with Khushi's disappearance. His eyes observe her whole face before he spoke...is she here, Anjali?...she nodded no...I didn't saw her...and did she call?...she nodded again no this time more convincing...where is Arnav?...he is down at his car...I think he want to search her...Shiyam looked unbelieving...what?...he run downstairs, out of the house and to car where Arnav sat already inside. Shiyam open the door and spoke to him...what the hell are you doing?...Arnav tried to push the car key into the fuse. There was a thin net of sweat on his forehead and his hands were shaking while he tried again to start the car. It was obvious that Arnav suffer under high fever.

Shiyam took the key from his hand...listen I don't have time for this...I need to search my sister...you look ill so go and get some sleep...give me the key...was his reply...no...enough...I don't want to argue with you Arnav...go now and...no I need to find her...it's dark outside...she is alone...Arnav stopped his speech and widened his glassy eyes...Buaji...she must be with Buaji...Shiyam stood still outside and shook his head...no she is not...I was already there...Buaji told me that she was early there today, but is not anymore...Arnav hold the sterling wheel firmer with both hands...no...no...she shouldn't be alone now...outside...Shiyam lost his whole patience...this all is your fault...so just shut up...he fisted his hair in frustration...anyway...I don't have time for this...I need to go back...maybe she is back at home...Arnav took the key from Shiyam's hand in the moment he was distracted from Anjali who stood on the entrance of the house and started his car...I am driving...come...Shiyam didn't really want to drive with him but he also knew the time he loose waiting for taxi is lost time so he walked to the other side of the car and took place on the front-seat passanger.

The drive to his flat protracted into endlessness and was very uneasy. The driving style of Arnav was not really for weak nerves. Arnav was driving fast and fight against his nervousness and fever. They reached the flat and Shiyams bad hunch vindicate. There was no light inside, he could saw it through the window. He opened the door and observed every room. No matter how much he hoped to see her here his hope was destroyed when his eyes fell on the small paper on the kitchen counter.

He walked with shaking hands to the paper, took it into his hands and started to read.

Dear Bhai,

I don't know where to start and not even where to end but I know I can't leave without few last words.

The state in which you were in the last few days open my eyes and my heart is bleeding for you. Being your sister it's not easy for me to see how you suffer day by day being separated from your soul mate. Five years you were without her and now you send her away so easily. Was the day you see and talk to her not one of your biggest dreams in the last five years? Was the hope that you held her in your arms not the reason you still breathe? And now you send her away and die day by day thousand deaths without her. I can't see you anymore like this. I can't see you hurt and this because of me.

Do you remember the day we came to our uncle? I was so scared about our future, new town, our Uncle, Garima aunty and uncertainty what is waiting for us. You held my hand and give me strength. You let me know that you are there for me, no matter what happen, with your simple touch. We walked to the house and I felt safe just from holding your hand.

And you continue to hold my hand my whole life even in your absence.

I am so proud to call you my brother. I am proud to call such intelligent, sensitive, friendly person, MY BROTHER. Every girl should be blessed with one brother like you, who give so much and take so less. You protect me whenever I need you and hold my hand to support me in hard times.

But now bhai, it's time for you to let my hand go. It's time for you to hold someone else hand and you know whom I mean.

May be you are angry now on me for leaving you in this way but believe me I need to go. I don't know where I am going yet, but I need to go somewhere to find my own way. I need to find my own place in this world and not stay here with you in this flat and hold you away from your wife and daughter. This is the last thing I want to.

It was OUR Uncle Bhai who is main reason we all have to suffer and our Uncle destroyed already so much, don't let him destroy more. Don't let Anjali and Madhoo be away from you, uncle Shashi should not get what he wanted years ago. It's not Anjali's fault whatever happened, nor it's Madhoo's and I don't even blame Arnav for anything. You shouldn't blame him too. He held Anjali's hand like you held mine and he was her support like you was mine. Whatever he did for her, you would do the same for me too. I know it.

Do you remember how it was for us to lose our parents? Is this the future you want for Madhoo, being alone with her mother and father somewhere far away? You should be busy to create love and bonding to your daughter and not spend time with your grown up sister. Madhoo needs you. She needs you more than me. And you need her too.

I don't want Madhoo to witness what we have to. She should have one father, something what we missed so often when Shashi uncle start to drink, remember?

Last night after you fell asleep ,I couldn't stop to think about the day which changed our life and  the day you send Anjali and Madhoo away- and I ve been thinking about that today, too. Is this how your life should be, sleeping alone in your bed, far away from your wife and daughter?

I don't want you to be separated from your love because I know and see how much you both love each other. This all was never Anjali's fault. She is victim like everyone else and had to face problems alone with a baby. Do you know how desperate she sought you? Every other woman would be married again long time ago, but Anjali have full fate in your love and she was waiting for you.  She was nice to me. Both, Arnav and she never threat me like a maid. Stop thinking on my weak moment and forget my state in the last days.

You know Bhai, I am glad she had Arnav on her side. I am glad he kept both, Anjali and Madhoo save all this years. I am proud that Anjali has also one brother like I have otherwise it could be we would never met Madhoo. She would maybe not even exist if Arnav wasn't there.

Please don't separate him from Madhoo. They share one amazing bonding. I hope you see it with your own eyes how much love he gives her. How much he loves YOUR DAUGHTER.

Don't hate me for leaving you in this way and please don't blame yourself for anything.

I know as long I stay with you, in front of you, you will not give Anjali and yourself one small chance because you remember again and again how you found me after five years separation. I see in your eyes all this anger whenever you see me and this is one effect I don't want to have on you. I want you to forget. Forget and forgive. Move on, enjoy your life and family and don't let our Uncle win.

Bhai, you can let my hand go now. I can manage to live my life on my own. Please go to Anjali and hold her hand like you once held mine. She deserve at least this much, after she brought up Madhoo five years alone, without you.

I promise to come back one day and I want you to use this time and open your heart again for your wife. Your Anjali.

I love you

Always your Sister, Khushi.

------------------------------------

SMALL INFO

I SEE MOST OF YOU AGREED WITH MANORAMA'S PUNISHMENT. FEW WERE A LITTLE SCARED AND SOME DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO BUAJI'S ACTIONS. THANK YOU GUYS FOR NOT TROWING TOMATOES ON ME. 

I WROTE SOMETHING LIKE THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME. THANK YOU

------

I THINK NEXT PARTS WILL NOT BE ON MY BLOG BUT THE RULES ARE STILL THE SAME. 

TO STAY ON MY BLOG YOU NEED TO COMMENT REGULAR ON MY UPDATES.Smile

I AM STARTING WITH BLOGUPDATES AGAIN WHEN I UPDATE THE CHAPTER WHERE ARNAV AND KHUSHI MEET AGAIN. 

BUT YOU CAN STILL GO TO MY BLOG AND READ THE FIRST CHAPTER TO MY NEW STORY

don't fall in love with me AND PROLOGUE TO MY NEW STORY don't you remember.

THANK YOU

Edited by ZANADI - 04 July 2014 at 2:03pm

The following 158 member(s) liked the above post:

heme50bindhiyasunshaeyanju_aroraranahindjyogulRita27Shaolinpowerfulllovealiahaysetasnuvabd25MOONISHApatrakankanagohemsudhaawsomechokrizenith.sky2sravanthi93S786S10Yjgransarnavkhushi1411divkavrainbow01Diksha18neel11ArmelaSuperthreesweetfairy007tinad3loverWajeeha4Deal05rammyberry14MrsPerfectionstprincessromzHorajarayamaniarshi2612awaheednimkoswatikguptanoureen.shahmadhuiyer01341aishapieDilLoveRomancegreshuMeeshaalisinhasruchivishalRealityTruthkshubhangiBarun_Ripunissoghalaitsme92pran28671sana48anupmbabulooSpoonaiKashish9ZakiZmaha211thiyamappyanuarshi6789101112jtammareddyadeena_89funwe23bbindubeyonddarknessmaazialovebarun...kklgirlevydsena7777bea_romswarnakolasanilasya123dilliammakarsrisalsa_fairyswtsamshalinikanagumansijani21m-g19khareshelleyrockingsonidershikakyph21anamnoormadhusquaredattamaitryshubhi2401Sharaathangam100sessyharman12rk2127manee03pinky_sathiyaamfashionistakatjaysemLDGPayaashSweety012345mahrusweetyzainy26renee.beeMaghinallsyeshyeshnadima_asarozzKrishika209jdd1959ammavedu80suji5koiskcute_sarunbs1224sakshiarshifanRehana25nano123Raadhiyaaasweetvaniearnaushihararnavanjaleshiv456gail-ipkkinjalcp87oKBSosunitikapoorGudiyalovesgurusuwindhanyacpiya-jiyaalicia212wajiha-1rini_katcaskeryoga123Rohiniddiyadivyaameena671sana11star_fan1angeldream14Aisha1996dhakdhak22honey-sweetyrisha8Niaksharmapup03rulamajeb1shali-Xpress-Destinyhope0305RajiSobtian

ZANADI

IF-Dazzler

ZANADI

Posted: 06 May 2014 at 1:25am | IP Logged

COPYRIGHT (c)ZANADI

ZANA

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR AMAZING COMMENTS AND LIKES. 

Buaji: purple

Lavanya: orange

Chapter 53

Shiyam looked unbelieving to the letter in his hand. His feet became weak and he took place on the next chair while his head fell down on his chest. He couldn't believe his young sister left him and walked out in the world all alone. The letter she left behind brought tears to his eyes which started to burn slowly through the pressure which arouse in his head. When is this all going to end? Why is he not able to protect people he love? He feel like the biggest loser in this world and horrible for not being able to replace his father.

He was interrupted by the sound of the steps which came near...where is she?...Shiyam was silent. He didn't answer on this stupid question. He didn't want to hear his panic voice. He didn't want to see anyone and share his fail. He just wanted to be alone but the presence of Arnav was not easy to ignore. He looked up and feel the paper between his fingers while he couldn't decide to finally kill Arnav or just let his whole anger out on something around him in the room.

But to his own astonishment he said just this...I wished...I just wished I never came with her to Lucknow...I wished she never met you...I wished she...I wished me and my sister were far away from you, Anjali, my uncle...from this hell...instead of being married and happy she is now alone...somewhere outside...Arnav learnt the letter from his hand and started to read too.

The silence which followed seems to lasted like ages and was interrupted by Arnav's voice...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...nooo...Shiyam looked up and saw that Arnav looked up from letter to him. His face was painful and desperate. His eyes clear his despair and his body sent the first sign of weakness while he leaned on the wall behind. Shiyam close his eyes and forbid himself to feel with him but even he tried hard to hate this man in front more than he already did, he couldn't ignore the bond which seems both feel now in their sadness of losing someone so precious.

He could see how Arnav close his eyes for few second before he opened it again. The glance which was now to see in his eyes show his determination...it's dark outside...he leaned away for the wall and started to walk to door, her letter still in his hand. Shiyam called after him and Arnav stopped the door knob in his hand, the door already open...where are you going?...search after her...and where do you want to search?...I don't know...and I don't care...if needful I am going to knock on every door...look through every window...turn every stone...no matter what I am going to rummage whole Lucknow to find her...he turned around to left the room. In the moment Arnav reached his car he hear one voice behind him...wait...I am coming with you...

Shiyam walked to Arnav and look straight into his eyes, without any feeling, cold as ice...this change nothing...Arnav knew what he means. Both are on mission to find Khushi but the rift between them is still impregnable. Arnav knew what Shiyam mean very well and knew that the small bridge both create right now over this rift is not for forever. It's just matter of time till the bridge broke into two pieces and he just hope that they find Khushi till then. All what mattered now is Khushi's security. Arnav didn't look away from Shiyam. He tried to hold his glance as long as possible...I know...

Sanjay's flat, Lucknow

Sanjay lay in his bed and looked up to the ceiling. His one arm was under his head and the other on his chest, his palm placed on his heart. It was one hot night and he chose to sleep in his boxers, covered only with the blanket. He needed hardly to get some sleep but the memory on his conversation with Zoya let him still be awake. He couldn't find peace because the sound of her soft voice replayed in his ears. He couldn't stop his mind to remember her in the red saree when she came to him in the morning. The saree which she used to wear to tell him that she was ready for his touch, ready to be his wife. Of course she had no idea about this tradition but still he couldn't resist to accept and touch her after this unknown invitation. How would it be to be married to her in real? Is there any chance to make her his? Would she accept him? All he knows is that he wanted to see her happy. She should be happy after her horrible life and he wanted to be one who is on her side to support her even if it means that she is going to leave him one day.

He closed his eyes and place his arm over his eyes and start to imagine her next to him. For one small moment he feels guilty because of his imagination. It was like not paying enough respect to her but in the next second he swear to himself this would be his biggest secret and he will never say anyone about his fatasies.

And there she was.

She laid now next to him and smiled, her eyes soft while she started to lean to him and her palm touch his naked chest. The feeling, even it was just imagination, made goose bumps all over his body. He couldn't breathe anymore only through his nose because of his fast breathing, so he opened his lips to become more air. He continued with his imagination, his face still hidden under his arm. Zoya moved more and more to him and her red saree touched his bare skin. Even this was just imagination he couldn't move. He was afraid to scare her while she leaned over him, her palm touching the place where his heart beat like crazy...Why is your heart beating so fast, Sanjay?...he removed his arm and look up but he was alone in the room.

It was dark and the room lonely and he knew he wanted back to that place he just imagined. He moved his arm again over his eyes and try to get back. He was successful and found himself back with her leaned over him, her hand on his heart. She repeated her question... Why is your heart beating so fast, Sanjay?...he captured his eyes with hers ready to enjoy this fantasy totally...it beats for you...yes he said it. He knew he would not say this words in real, knowing their situation very well but here in this secret world, this own created fantasy, he could say and do everything.  Yes he could because this world belongs to him and she who is far away, so much far away, belong him. Only him.

You look beautiful in this saree, Zoya...I forgot to tell you in the morning...I am sorry...she placed her chin on his chest...I am glad you like it...she spoke looking short down and blush...it did...more than you can imagine...he couldn't take his eyes away from her beautiful face...did you eat your dinner?...she asked...yes...good...you should sleep...she looked up and smiled...I will...but I want to spend some time with you...she was smiling again...I am here...Zoya?...can I ask you something?...she moved her head up and Sanjay prepared himself to ask what he wanted so badly but was afraid to ask even in his imagination. He gulped few times...can I kiss you?...her eyes roamed over his face while she was obviously thinking about his request.

He held his breath and hoped that Zoya in his fantasy say yes. He could see how she moved up, closer to his face and spoke...I put my saree on, or?...yes I know but you don't know what this means...she cupped his check with the palm which lay on his heart before...I know, Sanjay...I know...and I give you the right...are you sure?...it was her who moved to his lips and place hers on his. It was her who closed her eyes as first and he followed her. He knew he is going to feel bad about this fantasy next morning but right now he couldn't stop it. He wanted to feel her lips and tomorrow is tomorrow and nobody needs to know. It was his fantasy. His secret. His biggest wish, which he knows will never happen in real.

Khurrana Mansion, Lucknow

Next Morning

Manorama awaked early in the morning, her mouth dry, her body paining everywhere. It was still dark but someone spoke outside her room. She looked to side and found one glass water on the nightstand. She was sure it wasn't there last night. She knew because she fell into dreamless sleep already thirsty and awaked countless times in the night due her pain and  search for water.

She wanted to move but the pain shoot through her, as soon she move a little. She have to realize that she need help so she gave up and concentrate on the voices outside...I can't thank you enough...you don't need to thank me...Manorama recognized the voices of her mother in-law and Buaji...I think I need...in the name of whole Khurrana family...I don't know what would happen if the neighborhood find out that our bahu lost her nerves...she did horrible things to herself...and the doctor recommend me to put her into psychiatry...I don't know what would happen if everyone find out...Mr. Khuranna did so much for me...and Khushi...Khushi?...is there any trace of her...I don't know...Manorama put both girls under pressure...so both run away...yes, you said that already yesterday...

I think this was the reason she lost her nerves and did this to herself...she don't deserve our understanding...she knows exactly how important our name is and our reputation...we can't ignore what she did... and we can't forgive that she put our name into dirt...how does this look...Manorama acting crazy and two girls run away...I understand...I talked yesterday with my husband and son and we don't know what to do...as I said...Mr. Khurrana did so much for me and I promised him to stay here till my last breath...I respect you and your family...and want to show you my appreciation and take care of Manorama...Manorama could hear her mother in-law's voice again...really?...I can't believe how blessed we are to have you...Manorama was never worth of our family...she could never act to our contentment...we are very disappointed with her...she couldn't even found us one acceptable husband for Payal...and now Payal runs away with some random, worthless, poor guy and dishonored herself and the whole family...and Khushi?...well she should be married long time ago to someone...not even this was fixed by Manorama...

There was one short silence...are you sure you want to take care of her?...yes...I will...I am very thankful and I promise protect the Khurrana honor as good as I can...good...I need to go back home...good...I am going to help you with packing...yes I am surely going to need your help because all employees are gone...yes, Manorama send them away before she hurt herself...thank God she did...I don't know what would people think...don't worry...I am going to make sure they stay few days longer away...till I found one good explanation for her state...thank you...I don't know what would happen without you...if you have any problem call me and if it not works with her we can think about psychiatry...sure...I go now and pack for my trip back home...ok, I am coming...just want to check how she is...do it...i don't want to see her anymore...sh dissapointed me to much...

The silence which followed let Manorama close her eyes but her thirst forced her to open them again. Even she didn't want to see any of this two women, she was forced to look at the person which comes in because her thirst is unbearable. Buaji walked in and close the door. The moment she walked through the door she saw direct into Manorama's eyes and spoke...so you are awake?...I guess you hear our small conversation...Manorama didn't react. She didn't even know how to react all she knew she was thirsty...don't worry...I won't let them send you to psychiatry...you belong here...with me...Buaji took the glass water in her hand...if she decide to come to say good bye...I recommend you to nod at the right moment...otherwise...she paused and her eyes became cold. She move the glass to Manorama's lips...just think about what is worse...being here with me or in psychiatry...

She let Manorama gulp slowly...drink slow...good...and one more thing...if you land in psychiatry because you plan something against me...be sure Manorama...I will find you...I will find and punish you...and you know my punishments...

Buaji stood up and leave Manorama's room. Her body was still paining but her thirst was away.

London Airport

After one long trip Khushi finally reached the Heathrow Airport in London. She was still shocked about the sudden trip to London and didn't know how to find that she is in London right now. She thought how she sat inside the plane and looked through the window on lights which gleam on the ground while she felt homeless. In all her life she never left India and it was like leaving herself behind while only one hull sat here. The woman next to her skimmed through one magazine and looked extremely relaxed. It was hard for Khushi to go somewhere all alone but she knew she can do it. The pain inside her chest reminded her of the reason why she left and she tried the whole trip not to break down. Just not to break down.

And now that she left the plane and stood here with few things with her and search Lavanya the feeling of loneliness hit her. It disseminated inside her whole body and she started to shiver because the loneliness feels like cold eyes direct on her skin.

Her arms moved up and she hugged herself while she searched for Lavanya. Manny people who were on the plane passed her and hugged their family and friends, laugh and talked loud about their trip and how much they missed each other. Khushi continue to search through the crowds and then her eyes found her. She stood there and waved...Khushiii...Khushi...I am here...Khushi start to walk and in the moment she reached her both hugged...you ok?...Khushi didn't reply, just hug her firmer...come...let's go home...

Khushi was so tiered and exhausted that she didn't even noticed how they drove through London. She wasn't excited to see the town and her surroundings. She wasn't happy to be in one of the biggest towns in Europe, no she was waiting to reach Lavanya's home.

They reached Lavanya's flat and Lavanya show her excited all rooms while Khushi followed her silent. In the moment Lavanya show her, her room and her bed she remarked Khushi's sad face...Khushi, are you ok?...Khushi's mask fell down and all sadness was visible...no...nothing is ok...Lavanya?...yes... say Khushi...can I cry?...can I just cry?...Lavanya's face froze by her words and expressions...Khushi?...I can't hold it back anymore...Khushi knew she could finally show her feelings without fear. She could finally show how broken she really is. How hurt by the person she loved so much. She knew there is no future, no second chance for them. He made his decision already and she will never forget the night he decided and let her know what he decided...I am going to die if I can't break down now...please, can I cry?...Lavanya's hands fell down and she nodded.

This was the moment Khushi break down. It was the moment she could finally let her pain out without fear to hurt anyone, without fear to separate someone. It was the most needful moment for her.

She broke down on the floor and found herself in Lavanya's arms crying her heart out.

He wants Payal...he wants Payal, Lavanya...

Edited by ZANADI - 15 July 2014 at 12:12pm

The following 159 member(s) liked the above post:

heme50anju_arorarohanrocking32bindhiyaranahindjyogulMONGLIpowerfulllovealiahaysefanfictionstorytasnuvabd25patrakankanasravanthi93gohemsudhazenith.sky2Jyothi66jgransdivkavButterFly77lovely222rainbow01Diksha18Superthreesweetfairy007tinad3loverArmelasangeethbalaankitbakajuju710Deal05Wajeeha4rammyberry14MrsPerfectionstprincessromzkkgsrpepoHorajashmonijasbinarshi2612nimkoawaheedswatikguptanoureen.shahmadhuiyeraishapiecharmfriendDilLoveRomanceMeeshaaligreshupjroynightangel1990NidhiNevsinhasruchivishalnissoghalasana48pran28671anupmShahSAIRbabulooarshiskaZakiZmaha211thiyamappySpoonaiKashish9789101112anuarshi6katy185khushiforeverkklgirlmaaziaprathyusha120lovebarun...swarnakolasanievydsena7777Pyarmelasya123beyonddarknessbbindusandystarz19funwe23dilliammamansijani21khareshelleym-g19kyph21thangam100harman12sessyanamnoordattamaitryshubhi2401akurmapuSharaapinky_sathiyamanee03katjaysemLDGamfashionistark2127mahrusweetySweety012345coolpd93MaghinallssarozzjosnirmalaSAM32yeshyeshnaKrishika209jdd1959suji5koisksakshiarshifanbs1224cute_sarunYaSha0512jdukenano123Rehana25kinjalcp87shiv456gail-ipkoKBSosunitikapoorravalisharma06arnaushihararnavsweetvanieroshaananjaleGudiyalovesgurusuwindhanyacpiya-jiyaalicia212wajiha-1caskerrini_katsana11ameena671diyadivyaangeldream14Rohinidyoga123Aisha1996jyothim78honey-sweetyrisha8Niaksharmapup03rulamasummaiyasayedjeb1shali-Xpress-Destinyhope0305RajiSobtian

Post Reply New Post

Go to top