Users

Frequent Posters

srija.singh04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
                                                              'Chamkili' 
                                        Ch-19

Together

Water boiled atop both the stoves and she bustled around the kitchen getting things ready. She poured milk into one of the tumblers and opened the container for coffee, inhaling the aroma before adding a spoon of it to another tumbler. She then added some tea, followed by three spoons of sugar to the boiling milk and water. She had taken off today; it wasn't like KaLa would shut down if she didn't show-up one day. Her husband didn't have the same luxury; AR might actually shut down if he wasn't there. She had just turned the gas off, when she heard his car stop in the premises. Oh nothing even remotely filmy was going on here. He had called her a while back to inform her that he was leaving work and would be home soon, it was as simple as that.

The door opened to a deathly quiet living-room. No matter the difficulty he was having admitting this to even himself, but he missed the days when he was greeted by his women dancing to some ridiculously catchy bollywood number.

He was still trying to remember the song when she hugged him from behind and then took the bag from his hand.

"Why don't you head to the room and I'll follow. The coffee is ready."

He kissed her cheeks before doing exactly what she had asked.

AN: Read the rest of this episode on my blog... and please do like (if u like it 😳) and comment with whatever you thought of this update😊
Edited by srija.singh04 - 8 years ago
srija.singh04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Oh and congratulations people... we win!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arshi is back🥳
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
please can you send me blog link again
-mujna- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
hi... just started reading this FF from thread 1... you have an amazing way with words... Please send me the link to you blog so that I can read the extended version... thank you!
Sheebaaier thumbnail
Hey I would like the blog link too 
Mrieshka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Please can you send the blog link. Thank you. My email is is [email protected]