Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by zubeada

i hope hes a cop 😃
dont want him to be a killer 😕😃
but if for now its okay

Mai bhi yaar, Hope he has bigger motives Which is revealed later 😆
Awesome post, Niki.😆 😳
Latest spoiler is that he's KRK's son and became mentally unstable after an accident a year earlier. :)
Raja to RK ki baap nikla..too dangeous
again would love to see dark love story
may be he is cop..but still his character to be unfold..hope this time cvs handle this track
Originally posted by RSP04

New spoiler.. He is KRK's son

Though I didn't want that but well ab kya karein 😆
niki tere dreams pe paani fir gaya ðŸ˜­ read tata sky spoiler news- they mention raja is krks son n his family stayed in village n soon hes going to meet her to them. means mb bhi rr jaisa dehati honewala hai😲 yeh dvd ke pyaar mein kaise kaise track bardasht karne padte hai😳
Originally posted by ..natasha..

😕🤔  idk

i had lot good expectations after sat epi...abhi i dunno

Hmmm same here I hope they don't end in village and start playing with cows 😳 🤣
Awesome idea Niki and I want the same .. I want Madhu to run away from him.. he is a  mere stranger to her and a weirdo one at that... she has every reason to run for her dear life.. and she awes Dida a visit too 🤣🤣🤣 but looks like they wont separate after this and he is going to take her to honeymoon in his village.. and plsss no dark past.. I want him to be good or bad by his own choice and not because of some sob story.
Originally posted by romitag

Nyc post. .i also didn't lyk raja ascent and that dialog about women...😊😕

I think his views about women will change after he actually falls in love with his Rani 😆 But Accent needs an urgent change coz that can't even happen later 😕
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Nkki This gonna be a Roller Coaster Ride of our Rajbala's Love-Hate Story And I am gonna loveee it and enjoy it for fullest ðŸ˜³ .Only two things I wanna request : First I want him to be a Undercover Cop , And Second , I want Equal Fight & struggle from both Side . Plzz no Rona Dhona from any side ðŸ˜†

Well hope so 😆 Same Pinch 😛
God I can't take any more tears sersly, I would like an equal fight warna there will be no fun !!