Posted: 17 years ago

i normally dont post here but i cudnt help myself from doing so😳

u know how if you're a member of the IF dev team, you're able to see other's warning levels (as well as increase or decrease it??) well, wouldn't it be a good idea if members of IF could see their own warning levels?? i don't mean that everyone could see everyone's warning level but couldn't one particular member see their own warning level without asking a mod to do so?? i've always wanted to know what my warning level was but i could never know about it

i know its a really bad idea but i know its just not me who wants to know what their warning levels are😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simply_Smart thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: J.

You see the Warning thing under your avatar and all:

soaps_01
Goldie
Goldie

Warning level: (0%)
Minus 1 warningCurrent warnlevel: 0%Add 1 warning --> right here ... this one wud show 20% -100% instead of 0% ... and u wud see 2-5 red boxes ... depending on the amount of warning u have

1st warning - 20% - 1 red box

2nd warning - 40% - 2 red boxes

3rd warning - 60% - 3 red boxes

4th warning - 80% - 4 red boxes

5th warning - 100% - 5 red boxes --> at this point the member is banned!

Here is an example of an 80% warning level:

Warning level: (80%)
Minus 1 warningCurrent warnlevel: 80%Add 1 warning

Hope that helps!

J.

I am sorry, I wasn't able to post the pics that were above. But the boxes that it is referring to are like the boxes under where it says I'm a newbie! Here is the link where I found this, there are pics there.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=376177&K W=soaps%5F01

Hope that helps! πŸ˜›
Edited by Simply_Smart - 17 years ago
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
kool..see i didn't kno about that either..thanks Simply_Smart
This content was originally posted by: Simply_Smart

I am sorry, I wasn't able to post the pics that were above. But the boxes that it is referring to are like the boxes under where it says I'm a newbie! Here is the link where I found this, there are pics there.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=376177&K W=soaps%5F01

Hope that helps! πŸ˜›

i already knew that but that is what the IF Dev team members can see....other members of IF cant, so i dont know what my warning level would be as of rite now...but thanks for the help though😊

Edited by koolchick - 17 years ago
Simply_Smart thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: koolchick

i already knew that but that is what the IF Dev team members can see....other members of IF cant, so i dont know what my warning level would be as of rite now...but thanks for the help though😊

You can only see your own if you are not on the Dev. Team. And if you can't see anything of the sort, as you say, than that means you don't have any warnings! --- I'm not totally sure, so you might want someone to confirm this! 😳
Edited by Simply_Smart - 17 years ago
Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A normal member can ONLY see on his/her warning level if they HAVE one while the Dev. team members can see everyone's warning levels 😊

This content was originally posted by: Virgo_Stars

A normal member can ONLY see on his/her warning level if they HAVE one while the Dev. team members can see everyone's warning levels 😊

oh now i see, so that means i dont have any warnings rite??😳

Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: koolchick

oh now i see, so that means i dont have any warnings rite??😳

yes you don't have any warnings 😊
You can only see it if you have gotten a warning. Thanks Jas and Simply_Smart
divya_p thumbnail

I don't have any warnings right? Not that I should..I don't really bother anyone..but just wondering lolz