Sports/Cricket

India-Forums

   
Sports/Cricket
Sports/Cricket

IPL 7 [2014] - DD vs CSK Live Discussions (Page 142)

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129493

Posted: 05 May 2014 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

high 5 and 10 LOL 
wah what a line u said ROFL ROFL bechari dono team ro rahi hongi abhi aise haar ke bahut dukh hoga ke aise match haar gaye ROFL ROFL
Its long tournament so they will get back  and will play better now but will not easy tjhis time coz now IPL is in India and all terams are hard to beat in their home den 
ROFL ROFL high 5 and 10 hahahaha hilarious

Thank u thank u "bows down" yupp they should just go and jump from somewhere after that lose like really 

biggest chokers ever they deserve an award LOL LOL LOL 

Thats true IPL is unpredictable the top team can go on bottom n the bottom team can go to quarters gosh cant say anything

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SH7_Sunny--

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Joined: 07 January 2014
Posts: 114952

Posted: 05 May 2014 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Oh ok anu its very different really to listen that american football and soccer are totally different 
its very famous there with baseball i heard that Big smile
Thanks Anu for telling me that and typing that all and that to from mobile Embarrassed LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JanuableSanu

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129493

Posted: 05 May 2014 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Oh ok anu its very different really to listen that american football and soccer are totally different 
its very famous there with baseball i heard that Big smile
Thanks Anu for telling me that and typing that all and that to from mobile Embarrassed LOL
Soccer and Football is not that different the only BIG difference is the use of body thats all. Hahahah now m in lappy but my pleasure Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SH7_Sunny--

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129493

Posted: 05 May 2014 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
see this is why u r already stunnerz hahahaa seriously whoever said is right u have made a record i dont think anyone became stunnerz in just 4 months in this rate u will be achiverz jan. 2015 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SH7_Sunny--

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Joined: 07 January 2014
Posts: 114952

Posted: 05 May 2014 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetMonayaSanu

ROFL ROFL high 5 and 10 hahahaha hilarious

Thank u thank u "bows down" yupp they should just go and jump from somewhere after that lose like really 

biggest chokers ever they deserve an award LOL LOL LOL 

Thats true IPL is unpredictable the top team can go on bottom n the bottom team can go to quarters gosh cant say anything
welcome LOL
wah another siddhu ki tarah created ur line ROFL ROFL
where they shld jump anu tell that also ROFL ROFL
yeah its been seen that a team which performs well and suddenly they loose and other teams wins 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JanuableSanu

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Joined: 07 January 2014
Posts: 114952

Posted: 05 May 2014 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetMonayaSanu

see this is why u r already stunnerz hahahaa seriously whoever said is right u have made a record i dont think anyone became stunnerz in just 4 months in this rate u will be achiverz jan. 2015 
LOLLOL
OMG anu u saying this and suddenly how u remember this again LOL
jan is far away anu LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JanuableSanu

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Joined: 07 January 2014
Posts: 114952

Posted: 05 May 2014 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetMonayaSanu

Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Oh ok anu its very different really to listen that american football and soccer are totally different 
its very famous there with baseball i heard that Big smile
Thanks Anu for telling me that and typing that all and that to from mobile Embarrassed LOL
Soccer and Football is not that different the only BIG difference is the use of body thats all. Hahahah now m in lappy but my pleasure Smile 
oh ok
but do they run ball with them in hand also in american football anu like rugby Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JanuableSanu

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129493

Posted: 05 May 2014 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

welcome LOL
wah another siddhu ki tarah created ur line ROFL ROFL
where they shld jump anu tell that also ROFL ROFL
yeah its been seen that a team which performs well and suddenly they loose and other teams wins 
ab mein hi sab bataoengi kya they will figure out where they should jump and die with embarrasment ROFL ROFL 
Yuppp lets see if that team will be punjab this year Tongue i would love it if punjab keep loosing now no offense

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SH7_Sunny--

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
IPL 7 [2014] -[MI vs RCB]- Live Discussions

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 226 227

Author: munnihyderabad   Replies: 1811   Views: 60787

munnihyderabad 1811 60787 07 May 2014 at 3:40am by --RockStar--
IPL 7 [2014] - {RR vs KKR} - Live Discussions

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 131 132

Author: BubblyR   Replies: 1049   Views: 25710

BubblyR 1049 25710 05 May 2014 at 11:28am by .Rohit
IPL 7 [2014] - RCB vs SRH- Live Discussions

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 178 179

Author: realitybites   Replies: 1428   Views: 44253

realitybites 1428 44253 05 May 2014 at 4:14am by .Rohit
IPL 7 [2014] -{RR vs DD}- Live Discussions

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128

Author: munnihyderabad   Replies: 1021   Views: 31204

munnihyderabad 1021 31204 04 May 2014 at 5:20am by Senoritaaa
IPL 7 [2014] -{MI vs KXIP}- Live Discussions

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 163 164

Author: BubblyR   Replies: 1304   Views: 33596

BubblyR 1304 33596 03 May 2014 at 9:37am by tvpal007

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sports/Cricket Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index