Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: nami9j

</div>ya pinki... the sweater which rajji knitted for sohum can be of use now.. sohum must find it in his wardrobe n then start thinking putting some pressure on his brain πŸ˜‰... the scene when rajji helps sohum in removing sweater was so romantic..
<div>

and the zip incident was also very unique n naughtyπŸ˜‰. but at present sohum's mind will think different abt rajji if such thing happens n he will get a chance to shout on rajji again.. it must be such that rajji n parmeetmust make a plan ntalk the same way like sohum n rajji had talked after that zip incident like how sohum told rajji cant u close d door n rajji questioned him saying cant u knock d door before coming .. they must talk in such a way that sohum hears it n then he will feel like he had heard such conversation before.

nami really good idea with the conversation between rajji - parmeet and soham will think that he heard it before! πŸ˜†
nami9j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey guys the very first close scene of soji after marriage.. wen rajji's hair gets stuck in sohum's shirt buttonπŸ˜›.. that was also a very beautiful scene..
similar thing can be shown nowπŸ˜‰
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nami9j

hey guys the very first close scene of soji after marriage..wen rajji's hair gets stuck in sohum's shirt buttonπŸ˜›.. that was also a very beautiful scene..

similar thing can be shown nowπŸ˜‰

hahha i thought the same but you wrote it before me hahaha πŸ˜†
that was a really nice scene i think it was the first romantic typ scene after their marriage!
Sohum_rajji thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh I also remember...remember when rajji was on the stool to get somthing down,and the stool started moving!!!
Sohum catches her on his arms πŸ˜†
And then because she couldn't walk properly he carried her into there room!!!
That could be recreated πŸ˜›

https://mobile.twitter.com/sohum_rajjiEdited by Sohum_rajji - 9 years ago
nami9j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sohum_rajji

Oh I also remember...remember when rajji was on the stool to get somthing down,and the stool started moving!!!
Sohum catches her on his arms πŸ˜†
And then because she couldn't walk properly he carried her into there room!!!
That could be recreated πŸ˜›

https://mobile.twitter.com/sohum_rajji

Yes πŸ˜›πŸ˜›... 
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 i like mostly sojis scenes .. sohum  argued with rajji when rajji' fever time it was really amazing their fight scene as loving..  on sohum's side i really like  their motsly their fighet scenes .. as well even their sweet moment floor and bed fight..πŸ˜‰