Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Since I cannot write even a comment that is just 200 words, the fact you can use 150 of them and make me stare at the screen for about five minutes imagining the characters in this poignant moment, feeling these painful, emotive things shows what a talent you are. Its barely there, this dabble, less than a paragraph and yet when you use the words "companion piece: you are right. They both feel these things, and sometimes you dont have to be wordy to get that across. Its like they are two parts of one small, perfect moment when they both have exactly the same emotion, only flip-flopped to each other. Beautiful, and I hope you will consider writing more of these mirror pieces. Evocative! Edited by napstermonster - 9 years ago
MissAsian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg u're a fantastic writer.
But i'm a bit greedy - so can we have more than 100 - 150 words please :D
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: radhikalaya

Lovely, lovely. Write more, write more. No pressure ðŸ˜†

Haha! Thank You! :)

And I do have the next one ready... :p
AngelTeen thumbnail
Originally posted by: napstermonster

Since I cannot write even a comment that is just 200 words, the fact you can use 150 of them and make me stare at the screen for about five minutes imagining the characters in this poignant moment, feeling these painful, emotive things shows what a talent you are. Its barely there, this dabble, less than a paragraph and yet when you use the words "companion piece: you are right. They both feel these things, and sometimes you dont have to be wordy to get that across. Its like they are two parts of one small, perfect moment when they both have exactly the same emotion, only flip-flopped to each other. Beautiful, and I hope you will consider writing more of these mirror pieces. Evocative!

You sell yourself short, my friend! This beautiful comment is 125 words! ;) :D

Thank You so much for such a sweet comment! Much grateful for all the appreciation and glad that it came across the way it did to you! :)

And just to warn you, I have the next one ready... :p
AngelTeen thumbnail
Originally posted by: MissAsian

Omg u're a fantastic writer.
But i'm a bit greedy - so can we have more than 100 - 150 words please :D

Haha! Thank You so much! :)
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
This was so bhootiful
I loved it
but its not fair how you guys written such awesome pieces and then the lenght is short ... sigh
i guess something is better than nothing
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
As a writer it is very hard to encompass so many emotions regardless of the word count, but it is extremely hard to evoke an emotion from your readers in only 200 words. Flawless, this is flawless
bebo2050 thumbnail
i just read both , u write so well , say so much in so little .
AngelTeen thumbnail
Originally posted by: XSilentPrayersX

This was so bhootiful
I loved it
but its not fair how you guys written such awesome pieces and then the lenght is short ... sigh
i guess something is better than nothing

Thank You! :)

And the length being short is part of the project... :)
AngelTeen thumbnail
Originally posted by: curledup

As a writer it is very hard to encompass so many emotions regardless of the word count, but it is extremely hard to evoke an emotion from your readers in only 200 words. Flawless, this is flawless

Thank You! :)