new Anya SS- updated part 5@ pg 21

tareyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
ok guys i landed here again 🀣 n this tym with an intention to write a short story ...yeah dats sum thing i rarely do πŸ˜† bt den i couldnt abjure this thought neither could i complete it in a OS so finally aftr pondering over it m sure that i want to write it πŸ˜› so savin my breath here's the story ...
PS - dats surely the smallest A/n i hv ever written πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

PART 1- 

Some children in this universe are devoid of the biggest comfort and security that is THE LOVE OF THEIR PARENTS. Their lives lack happiness and they always long for love and care...n I was one of dem who longed 4 d affection of my parents..i lived in an orphanage...bt I was nt an orphan..i was among d unwnted...my parents malice me for d only reason dat I belonged to d feminine gender...n dey left me here...though this place has all d comforts one would long for...it lacks d only thing I ever wished for...d luv of my parents...I do hv an nany who really luvs me n treats me like hr vry own daughter n provides me everything dat she would provide her daughter with...she luv's daughters...though she doesn't hv one..she has two sons... she says d presence of a daughter enlightens d family...i always wished my parents thought so...bt I dun think dat they'll evr...i was d most notorious one in our orphanage...i luvd to create chaos...though I let out myself freely no one ever could guess dat I would sumwhere deep within think of my parents..i had a best friend Samar...he could do anything for me...we had been d  best friends since childhood...though nw I m an adolescent we still share d same bond...he always saved me by taking all d blame to his credit..,,bt dat was his way to show hw much he cared for me...i n him were jst contradicting personalities...he was an introvert n couldn't open up to everyone...I could lie to everybody in this world bt not him...I could fool everyone bt nt him...he caught me jst by luking in my eyes..he always said dat I hv descripting eys who narrate everything to him..though I barely understood wat he meant... bt he always understood wt I meant...he said I m a person who luvs to live lyf to d fullest n is jst luking for a chance to escape form there ...bt I nvr did so for d mere reason dat I would b homeless...he was vry thoughtful of his actions...n I barely thought of wat I did..hw strange na dat we could jell along well inspite of such differences ...well evn I wondered so at tyms...I always felt he deserved much bttr...n to d lords grace my wish ws fulfilled there was a couple who wanted to adopt him...bt he was'nt ready to leave me...as he knew he was d only person who could calm me , make me happy n he vry well knew dat I would change aftr he left which was nt acceptable to him at any cost..i still remember our last encounter...he said- " I wont leave you..nt for d fear of nt being able to find you in front of me bt for d fear dat I would lose d actual u ...d lively u , d bubbly u ..n u noe I cant do this.."
ME- " I promise I wont change , I promise dat I'll calm myself , n will nt get into fights bt don't ruin ur future for me...u would lose me either way..if u refuse leaving n stay here for me.. I'll feel guilty for ruining ur chance of a golden future..plzzz leave.."

I couldnt compose myself anymore..i finally broke down.. he hugged me for d vry last tym..d care d concern , d luv , d oneness was all leaving with him...bt I was forced to do so.. I too cared for him...n it would have been my selfishness if I stopped him from leaving...

Today it hs been 10 years dat he left me..he is nw an business tycoon in Delhi...his parents took him out of Mumbai as he demanded to meet me every other day..dey were compelled to do so for his betterment..till today we r in touch n we share d sme bond..i write to him once in a week.. we could'nt talk as his parents were against it...he would wait for my rply n me for his.. n now it had been a habit  to write to him n for him to write bak to me..d Sunday felt incomplete if I did'nt read his letter..n so was his.. we nvr knew dat our distances would help in developing a better understanding between us..nt to make it formal..we had grown closer to each other.. we could make out each others mood aptly merely by reading a letter..bt nw dat habbit was to b broken..

Thinking so she burst out crying...recollecting all his memories..from she emotionally blackmailing him to him silently follwing hr orders..from she angrily throwing things... to him running to compose hr...all these memories made hr nostalgic.. she didn't noe if wat she was doing was appropriate or nt bt all she knew was dt she had to do it..

i noe it was not up to the mark bt i assure the nxt update will surely live up ...so share ur views ...

PS- perplexed ?!?! surely might be ...wondering abt Ananth ...dont worry he'll enter soon πŸ˜‰ jst wait n watch πŸ˜‰

PPS - agla update aftr 15 likes πŸ˜› greedy aint i πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜‰ aftr all public demand bhi toh honi cahiye na 🀣 

PPS - i m not in town for the nxt 2 weeks ...so aftr i return i will updte bt yea remember the clause πŸ˜›

lots of luv 
Aishwarya πŸ˜†
Edited by tareyfan - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

son_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good one dear. .next part please. .will be waiting😊
khoobsurat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely SS please try to complete dear
Kayal_SHAMYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Marvellous start :) do conti soon :) Edited by Kayal_SHAMYA - 9 years ago
tareyfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deliiwalikudi

Going to read

jaldi read it n do review πŸ˜Š
tareyfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: son_s

Good one dear. .next part please. .will be waiting😊

thnku sona πŸ˜Š nxt part aftr 2 weeks n 15 likes πŸ˜†
tareyfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: khoobsurat1

Lovely SS please try to complete dear

thnku n yea will surely complete it dun wry  πŸ˜Š
tareyfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kayal_SHAMYA

Marvellous start :) do conti soon :)

yea will surely aftr the completion of the clause πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
jc_2312 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb one yaar.. πŸ‘πŸ˜› So finally u chose to write SS.. πŸ˜† eagerly looking fwd for Anant's entry.. πŸ˜³ 
p.s. 2 weeks means only 2 weeks ok??? don't wry tab tak 15 likes aa gya hoga.. πŸ˜† even me too greedy to read the next part soon.. πŸ˜›
AnyaMyLife thumbnail
Nice start... waiting for the next part..