Has IF improved after all the MIDS, BASHING, or still SAME?!!!

Posted: 10 years ago
😲😆  This topic is just to ask all of you a general question.  Has IF improved after all the MIDS and bashing in general?  Or still the same?  It seems like the forum has been peaceful for a long long time.  Or am I wrong?  ðŸ˜•   I never was a MID myself,  only had 2 names since 2010.  Or should I be worried about getting hate pm's or even if I make someone mad?  ðŸ˜³ Edited by LoveProfusion - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The Bollywood forum and 'peaceful' will never go hand in hand. Bollywood is meant for juicy drama and tidbits...fortunately or unfortunately. ðŸ˜†
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

The Bollywood forum and 'peaceful' will never go hand in hand. Bollywood is meant for juicy drama and tidbits...fortunately or unfortunately. ðŸ˜†

I don't think it's just the BW forum though. Every single forum has fierce fan wars. 

On topic: It's actually worse now. I guess one of the reasons is that IF has a lot of members now...probably triple or quadruple times more than a few years ago, so it's hard to keep everyone in check. But I do like the warning system. If you have a certain percent of warning, you can only make a certain number of posts. 

But I wish we had report buttons for PMs as well. So many people get hate PMs from fanatics. I have gotten a few as well. It would make things so much easier if we could report PM's like we can with comments. So yeah, that's one area that the development team needs to work on. 

Amen to that sister
hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rambo.Rajkumar

Amen to that sister

thanks bhaiyya😃
Edited by hasini009 - 10 years ago