Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 03 May 2014 at 6:55am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zoya789-Priyam-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB: Its confirmed, Jeannie Aur Juju to go off air! Discuss Here" in Jeannie aur Juju forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Applefiz

Applefiz

Posted: 03 May 2014 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Broken Heart feel like criying !!! how ? how can they close jaj its such a nice show and first i knew something which starts has to end but not so soon they have been with us from 2012 - 2014 and it's ending ??? why ?? oh god !! we all love it and can never think of its ending !!!!! i dont want any new show changing jaj its good as it is then why are they changing its an romcom story which everyone likes if they change it ? what ? first they changed jeanie now the show its got an extension but still it musnt get over so soon !!! mabe some hope is left by the channel and production house hope they understand the audience love and do not announce it officially !!! hope still is around us until june

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FANCY-VALLEY-Have.a.dream--Priyam-

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 03 May 2014 at 8:34am | IP Logged
i'm speechless.. its the only show which i watched with out missing a single episode! i get bored of one show n switch to another, but this is the only show.. that i loved n watched every bit..
the forum- i was here from day one, i.e. 5th nov 2012.. met so many wonderrful friends, sumi, ani, shama, zabo, siham, the list goes on..
i luvd giaa.. then luvd rubina, made some new friends, had so much fun..

will miss this all... this news left me heartbroken... SAB TV Walon, Jantaa maaf nahi karegi

FANCY-VALLEYApplefiz-Have.a.dream-

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 03 May 2014 at 8:39am | IP Logged
also--

i was hoping this show would go on for a long time, like the series from which it was adopted did. :(

bad decision by channel, they should axe those dumb boring shows that have been airing for yrs. :x
ek aakhri request cvs- bring jhonny back, n JP ki shaadi karaao :P

FANCY-VALLEYApplefiz-Have.a.dream-

-Have.a.dream-

Coolbie

-Have.a.dream-

Posted: 03 May 2014 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Feeling an urge to cry , how can they end such a fantastic show so early Cry , i have been watching d show from d first epi without missing an single epi , made so many wonderful friends like Priya , Shamma etc...

Loved both Gia and Rubi as Jeannie and d whole cast of the show and yeah janta maaf nahi karegi , tum logon ko saaf karegi Cry

and pls pls fulfill this one last wish

FANCY-VALLEYApplefiz-Priyam-

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 04 May 2014 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Have.a.dream-

Feeling an urge to cry , how can they end such a fantastic show so early Cry , i have been watching d show from d first epi without missing an single epi , made so many wonderful friends like Priya , Shamma etc...

Loved both Gia and Rubi as Jeannie and d whole cast of the show and yeah janta maaf nahi karegi , tum logon ko saaf karegi Cry

and pls pls fulfill this one last wish

wish cv's read our wish..Cry completely agree with ur views yaraa.. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Have.a.dream-

-Have.a.dream-

Coolbie

-Have.a.dream-

Posted: 04 May 2014 at 7:59am | IP Logged
I with the same too Cry and aww thank ya Hug

-Priyam-

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 04 May 2014 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Have.a.dream-

I with the same too Cry and aww thank ya Hug

ntnsim jaani.. but i doubt if it will happen.. i want jhonny back.. but my biggest wish is that they dont axe the shwOuch

-Have.a.dream-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top