Debate Mansion

Discussion: Your opinion on Net Romance (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

bollywood_queen

Goldie

bollywood_queen

Posted: 13 September 2006 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
awww... that's so sweet Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion: Your opinion on Net Romance (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bollywood_queen

Goldie

bollywood_queen

Posted: 13 September 2006 at 6:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by abhijit shukla

I dream in B/W ....

(Viper and Solid snake repairing cars)

Viper: Ham the woh thi aur samaa rangeen, samaz gaye na; Jaate the Japan Pahoonch gaye Chin samaz gaye na.......yane yane yane pyar ho gaya .........

Solid Snake: O Viper, tera hua ab mera kya hoga...

that has got to be the funniest thing i have heard in ages! LOL

*Anjali*

IF-Dazzler

*Anjali*

Posted: 13 September 2006 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
awww that's so sweet, Viper.. Embarrassed

I personally think that net romances can work out just as well as face to face ones.   A liar is a liar is a liar...someone who lies will always lie and someone who tells the truth will always do so, so it doesn't necessarily matter if you meet them online or in real life, they'll probably lie to you.

Dating in real life isn't safe either b/c when you first start dating, you usually don't know the person that well...they can be a complete psycho and murdere, PLUS they know where you live...which can be scary.

If you're careful with a net romance..i.e. don't divulget too much info, but slowly release it with time (but don't lie)....then that's the safest way to do it.

Net romances are proven to have worked and in a lot of cases they haven't worked out as well. But in my opinion, they can work out just the same way as offline ones b/c it really depends on a person's personality, the way they're going to act...

meghavi

IF-Veteran Member

meghavi

Posted: 13 September 2006 at 8:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by viper8234

OK GUYS SO THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED......

Well its a long story we both met at the discussion of kkusum. Smile .....

Kkusum ..section?  You mean I-F's kkusum section? Shocked OMG really...? Tongue

desi_chick05

IF-Dazzler

desi_chick05

Posted: 13 September 2006 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

Well its a long story we both met at the discussion of kkusum. Smile ....she was a much senior member than me at the time and also older and much more mature.
I had just joined the forum and didnt know that many people but she was the first one to actually pm me and ask me how i liked the forum so far. After that we would have such similar views on all the episodes that it was almost scary Confused . it was as if she could read my mind and I hers Wink . It was almost too perfect. Both of us shared similar interests too. Unfortunately for some reason i got banned Cry . She would feel so lonely on the forum without me that she tried every possible way to get in touch with me. Thank god that i too felt the same way and decided to join under a different ID Big smile . Then she slowly put forward the question "in our time apart did you feel the same way as i did?". She said "i dont think i can see myself without you. Not just on the forum, in reality, in real life. Embarrassed " I was soo touched but at the same time felt really shocked. I thought over it that whole night and didnt sleep at all. I came online the next morning and said to her "i love you too". We started to talk outside of IF (on the phone etc) and eventually decided that now we cannot even bear the fact of not being with each other all the time. We would have sleepless nights. We got together and eventually we got married. The rest is history Big smile .

awwwwwwww that is sooo cute!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

diksha_16

IF-Rockerz

diksha_16

Posted: 13 September 2006 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dawn05

Good IF is providing other services too LOLLOL

I think another section should be introduced here .. shadi.com type Tongue

LOL

sorry for spamming...control nahi hua LOL

teenindia_usa

IF-Sizzlerz

teenindia_usa

Posted: 14 September 2006 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dawn05

Originally posted by meghavi

Well its a long story we both met at the discussion of kkusum. Smile .....

Kkusum ..section?  You mean I-F's kkusum section? Shocked OMG really...? Tongue

Good IF is providing other services too LOLLOL

I think another section should be introduced here .. shadi.com type Tongue

LOLI agree and I think administration should look into this, would luv to host such a sectionSmile

oh yes  want to say what a story so sweet...hope ur match stays 4 ever Clap

Edited by teenindia_usa - 14 September 2006 at 12:10am

ellemenopee

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 September 2006 at 3:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top