viper ji..

thats so sweet 😳
thanx for sharing it with us.
bollywood_queen thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: abhijit shukla

I dream in B/W ....

(Viper and Solid snake repairing cars)

Viper: Ham the woh thi aur samaa rangeen, samaz gaye na; Jaate the Japan Pahoonch gaye Chin samaz gaye na.......yane yane yane pyar ho gaya .........

Solid Snake: O Viper, tera hua ab mera kya hoga...

that has got to be the funniest thing i have heard in ages! πŸ˜†

*Anjali* thumbnail
awww that's so sweet, Viper.. 😳

I personally think that net romances can work out just as well as face to face ones.   A liar is a liar is a liar...someone who lies will always lie and someone who tells the truth will always do so, so it doesn't necessarily matter if you meet them online or in real life, they'll probably lie to you.

Dating in real life isn't safe either b/c when you first start dating, you usually don't know the person that well...they can be a complete psycho and murdere, PLUS they know where you live...which can be scary.

If you're careful with a net romance..i.e. don't divulget too much info, but slowly release it with time (but don't lie)....then that's the safest way to do it.

Net romances are proven to have worked and in a lot of cases they haven't worked out as well. But in my opinion, they can work out just the same way as offline ones b/c it really depends on a person's personality, the way they're going to act...
meghavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: viper8234

OK GUYS SO THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED......

Well its a long story we both met at the discussion of kkusum. 😊 .....

Kkusum ..section?  You mean I-F's kkusum section? 😲 OMG really...? πŸ˜›

desi_chick05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: viper8234

OK GUYS SO THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED......

Well its a long story we both met at the discussion of kkusum. 😊 ....she was a much senior member than me at the time and also older and much more mature.
I had just joined the forum and didnt know that many people but she was the first one to actually pm me and ask me how i liked the forum so far. After that we would have such similar views on all the episodes that it was almost scary πŸ˜• . it was as if she could read my mind and I hers πŸ˜‰ . It was almost too perfect. Both of us shared similar interests too. Unfortunately for some reason i got banned 😭 . She would feel so lonely on the forum without me that she tried every possible way to get in touch with me. Thank god that i too felt the same way and decided to join under a different ID πŸ˜ƒ . Then she slowly put forward the question "in our time apart did you feel the same way as i did?". She said "i dont think i can see myself without you. Not just on the forum, in reality, in real life. 😳 " I was soo touched but at the same time felt really shocked. I thought over it that whole night and didnt sleep at all. I came online the next morning and said to her "i love you too". We started to talk outside of IF (on the phone etc) and eventually decided that now we cannot even bear the fact of not being with each other all the time. We would have sleepless nights. We got together and eventually we got married. The rest is history πŸ˜ƒ .

awwwwwwww that is sooo cute!😳😳😳
diksha_16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dawn05

Good IF is providing other services too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I think another section should be introduced here .. shadi.com type πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†

sorry for spamming...control nahi hua πŸ˜†

teenindia_usa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dawn05

Good IF is providing other services too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I think another section should be introduced here .. shadi.com type πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†I agree and I think administration should look into this, would luv to host such a section😊

oh yes  want to say what a story so sweet...hope ur match stays 4 ever πŸ‘

Edited by teenindia_usa - 17 years ago
i neva use to beliv in dis before but now 😳 😳
especially if da guy u like likes u back 😳 lol
kisnakiradha thumbnail
Originally posted by: diksha_16

πŸ˜†

sorry for spamming...control nahi hua πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ditto! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but wow viperji, that was amazing!! soooo cute!!! but very very fast huh? πŸ˜‰