Raghav kiss Kalpi in front of Pakhi, phir bhi doubt nai karegi!

Posted: 9 years ago
Yaar Life.. mein how far should you trust anyone???

Trust as much as Paakhi does..!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

First you see them alone.. u have something ticking..!! But the moment, sammy ka name comes in you go.. relaxed haddd hai..!!

I always thought wrong about you paakhi..!! But seriously... you are awesome..!!

Any guy would love to have Gf like u and have free pass to flirt with every other girl.. without u even doubting it..!!

Even if Raghav kisses Kalpana in front of Paakhi, Paakhi would go ahead and say Ohh..!! Raghav is just giving few practices to Kalpana..!! ... So.. she is comfortable with Sammy,,!!😆😆😆😆

But to be very very honest...!

I am glad. Pakhi didn't realize truth.. it would be most dangerous thing... with mother like neetu around..!!
I just want Vitthal to know it for now and sort out MU..!!
That's all.!!

Aur Sammy and uske parents toh aaj gaye..!!

Do Do names ek saath koi lete hai kya????

CVs hats off to you..

You only need creative mind like that to create such sort of MU..! to that level wala..!!
I dont know what to write after today's episode...thank god..my parents are not like kalpi's parents...meri love marriage ko tho watt lag jata ...

Raghav putting ring to pakhi was so stupid...i mean...what they are trying to show...pakhi will get raghav finally..every thing happens for her first...

But as you said...pakhi jaise GF sab ko mile...bed room me bhi saat me dekh liya tho bhi usse doubt nahi ayegi

Edited by Sanjuniki - 9 years ago
this post just made my day!!!  🤣
need some positive therapy badly... sejal do the honors plz... m so sad after todays epi😭

Yea ek bar mujhe laga ki pakhi samaj ne hi wali hai par nahi she proved me wrong again😆😆Did U see the way she taut oh he's buyin the ring fr me widout my knwlege😆😆actually nowadys im feeling bad fr her tat ki koi itna buddu kisse ho saktha hai😛

why does all thing happen with paaki first and then with kalpi

and raghav what a fool...dont worry beta jab paaki betaal ki tarah tere kandhe pe sawar hogi na tab aayegi tumko asli buddhii

now till ragna marriage happen we will keep getting such craps
Originally posted by ShanUlas

why does all thing happen with paaki first and then with kalpi

and raghav what a fool...dont worry beta jab paaki betaal ki tarah tere kandhe pe sawar hogi na tab aayegi tumko asli buddhii

now till ragna marriage happen we will keep getting such craps

Well Shana... when you are or making anyting... u need a model or DUMMY..!! even when a phone was invented, it was first made or designed on wood... before fitting actual setting, so things are perfect when developed..!!
Actor practices the work before final play..!!

Accordingly.. Pakhi was dummy today.. and will always be...!! He had to practice saving a girl scene before.. actually saving Kalpi, whenever he would have to.. hence we have Paakhi..!! falling from cliff to stuck with goons..!!

So.. real scene of drowning and real goons wala would be easy to deal with..!!
And.. na.. Raghav won't need practice of getting married... he will learn it through rituals.. so don't worry..!!
Raghav had practiced married life.. first with Kalpi only.. he cannot take risk of practicing with paakhi..!!
He knows Kalpi can cook, maintain house, take care of him, be professional, take care of boxes, and get close to him in rains..!! So.. practice sessions were successful..😆😆😆😆😆

Pakhi gayi tel lene !!!

Why would Raghav try Kalpi's ring on her???????????????

Seriously????????????????????

He forgot he led her on and she confessed her love???????????????????

Kamla's silliness doesnt bother me as much as Raghav's stupidity😡