Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

U can do it akshara!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Maryam

IF-Dazzler

-Maryam

Posted: 02 May 2014 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Akshara can save naitik, I bet she'll do everything possible.. But I'm still wondering how she will find out about those fishy clients Dead 
But she can do it, soon naitik will be out and they'll celebrate ganghour together Big smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KahivanshSONAMB404

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "U can do it akshara!!!" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neeru84

neeru84

Posted: 02 May 2014 at 5:00am | IP Logged
defo akshara do it how? wait n watch n i am sure day before gangaur or  day of gangaur  natik frr from jail or real cuprit arrested but a question is there or a suspence that is they r da real cuprit or some1 behind dis i doubt sum1 else behind dis nthey found him/her in india
rtte now natik defo free from jail n they happliy return to india

Edited by neeru84 - 02 May 2014 at 4:58am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top