Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamrose175 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: rbaggio

this guy wants to be a music director and a farmer. his life is more confusing than udits two wives scenario

i dont think his life is confusing...he's just well-rounded and has different interests which def is not as bad as having two wives....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

A.S.P.I.R.E thumbnail
I am so looking forth to his debut in the bollywood industry as a music composer ... I am sure he's gonna make it BIG ! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Iram for sharing it with us. πŸ˜ƒ
indianman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dreamrose175

i dont think his life is confusing...he's just well-rounded and has different interests which def is not as bad as having two wives....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

well said Rosy,

SOnu is a person who won't be satisfied with one career. He is very talented & i am sure he will be a great success in all the field he puts his hand in..

way to go SONU..  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

thanks ROSY for sharing this with us.

diksha_16 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

WOW! I loved his compositions in Chanda ki Doli..I can't wait to hear more of his compositions.. πŸ˜›

Music + Singing by Sonu...wouldn't that be a HUGE HUGE HUGE blockbuster πŸ‘
dreamrose175 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rbaggio

who said having two wives is bad

ohhh sorry rahul...i guess i shouldnt have written 'bad' as u prolly didnt mean it that wayπŸ˜‰

all i'm trying to say is that sonu niigaam having different interests is muchhhh different than udits situation having two wives...in fact i dont really see a similarity πŸ˜›..theres nothing confusing about sonu liking agriculture and being a music director at the same time...again it just shows his wide range of interests and him being a well-rounded personπŸ˜ƒ

dreamrose175 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tpam

hii iram πŸ˜ƒ rbaggio was just joking πŸ˜† , he doesnt use emoticons!!thats why i think every1 didnt get whther he is joking or not πŸ˜†

lol amrita i know he was jokingπŸ˜‰ i just felt like bothering him and wanted to see what'd he sayπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by dreamrose175 - 17 years ago
luckyleo thumbnail
thanks for sharing rosy. Sonu is the kind of person who puts his soul into everything he does. I'm sure any composition which comes from him will be beautiful - just like his singing.

Sonu, you have an ardrent fan in me. Way to go... Wish u success in all your new endeavours πŸ‘