Mahabharat

Feedback to CVs/ Story distortion # 3 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 147

shyam09

Goldie

shyam09

Posted: 05 May 2014 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvika.

Sorry for asking another stupid question...Krishna Leela NOW?? Why?? Confused
Because StarBharat didn't remember to plan ahead of time and well basically (in my humble opinion), they thought that people would rather watch the IPL rather than watch their amazingly well done show. So instead of having to make their beloved fans choose between IPL or StarBharat, the brilliant CVs decided to just throw in the Krishna Leela because you know .. the Krishna Leela is far far worse than anything StarBharat will ever show. 

hint: (that was sarcasm) LOL Tongue

Real Reason: I'm guessing they want all the Krishna fans out there to flock to their show to watch their nonsense

hint: (that was sarcasm again) LOL Tongue

Real, Actual, Serious Reason: I honestly don't know Big smile

hint: (that wasn't sarcasm) LOL Tongue

Edited by shyam09 - 05 May 2014 at 8:16am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

BhaDinAshwini_DsrishtisinghdaenerysnowSurya_krsnbhakt--aimy--Sabhayata.Vrish.Suvika.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Feedback to CVs/ Story distortion # 3 (Page 7)" in Mahabharat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Surya_krsnbhakt

IF-Dazzler

Surya_krsnbhakt

Posted: 05 May 2014 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyam09

Because StarBharat didn't remember to plan ahead of time and well basically (in my humble opinion), they thought that people would rather watch the IFL rather than watch their amazingly well done show. So instead of having to make their beloved fans choose between IFL or StarBharat, the brilliant CVs decided to just throw in the Krishna Leela because you know .. the Krishna Leela is far far worse than anything StarBharat will ever show. 

Its IPL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shyam09SabhayataSuvika.

shyam09

Goldie

shyam09

Posted: 05 May 2014 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surya_krsnbhakt

Its IPL
LOL I'm more of a football fan 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

taruna40daenerysnowSabhayataSuvika.

-Shruti

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shruti

Posted: 05 May 2014 at 8:42am | IP Logged
These makers are hungry for TRPs. All of a sudden they realized that IPL might abduct their regular ratings causing StarKshetra to be a big FLOP! So they planned Krishna leela to protect the future episodes... when all are set for Starkshetra.

daenerysnowSabhayataSuvika.

sootputri

sootputri

Posted: 05 May 2014 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Yes this is getting pathetic. Why introduce this track now? This show is getting too lame and unbearable for my liking. I thought i give it a try but its just laughable. I think some of the actors are consciously working hard to create a look that is in line with the serial as a whole which is dictated by aesthetic over true depth because they are a product of the star plus brand and the characters despite peoples claims otherwise are far apart from the characters we read of in the story, most of the characters from arjun, yudhisthir, draupadi, duryodhan, karna, dhritarashtra, bhishma, krishna, gandhari, kunti, have been misrepresented some more than others but the fact remains that this serial is not the best contrary to those who appear to be publicizing it to be the best. laughable. Go and read first, people are taking this stupid serial too seriously for what it truly is that is a drama soap with a good premise but lacking originality, intelligence and heart

shyam09daenerysnowSabhayata-Shruti

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 05 May 2014 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyam09

Because StarBharat didn't remember to plan ahead of time and well basically (in my humble opinion), they thought that people would rather watch the IPL rather than watch their amazingly well done show. So instead of having to make their beloved fans choose between IPL or StarBharat, the brilliant CVs decided to just throw in the Krishna Leela because you know .. the Krishna Leela is far far worse than anything StarBharat will ever show. 

Real Reason: I'm guessing they want all the Krishna fans out there to flock to their show to watch their nonsense

hint: (that was sarcasm again) LOL Tongue

Real, Actual, Serious Reason: I honestly don't know Big smile

hint: (that wasn't sarcasm) LOL Tongue

LOL makes perfect sense. (hopefully for them.) 

So Krishna is going to tell his own story and they are going to show it like a flashback??Confused  To whom will he tell?Confused  Draupadi or Pandavas??D'oh Or worse, are they planning to make Krishna Leela a part of Bhagavat Gita?? I'm really scared now. Shocked 

shyam09daenerysnowSabhayata

-Shruti

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shruti

Posted: 06 May 2014 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Even I'm feeling scared now.

sootputriSabhayataSuvika.

...Diala...

IF-Sizzlerz

...Diala...

Posted: 06 May 2014 at 1:35am | IP Logged
If I were Sudeshana, I would ask if my daughter will be the next queen.. Why will I be interested in knowing her to be a Rajmata Confused

Ashwini_DSabhayata.Vrish.Suvika.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top