Mahabharat
Mahabharat

India-Forums

Feedback to CVs/ Story distortion # 3 (Page 142)

divyasn IF-Dazzler
divyasn
divyasn

Posted: 08 August 2014 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
sakshi Clap  ur writeup is too good .. tchwood 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshi

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 08 August 2014 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
^^Aww...Thank u so much Divya!SmileEmbarrassed..Your Appreciation is very Encouraging!Big smile

divyasn

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 08 August 2014 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
It's funny how StarShakuni suddenly remembers that he's the Pandava's mamashree as well ROFL  Well, 'mamashree', if their real mamashree Shalya could be killed, what's wrong w/ killing a fake mamashree of the Pandavas, such as yourself? LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashwini_Damritat-Shani-divyasnluv_sakshiArijit007Acidic_Santrina_saras

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 09 August 2014 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Today's Episode was Enjoyable!!ClapClapClap I actually Liked it!Big smileEmbarrassed Great to see that the CVs are actually listening to some of our requests!!Smile They're probably reading our suggestions on the Forum!!WinkLOL There were Distortions of course, but i am glad for Distortions such as those!Thumbs Up

Alright..so what was this whole new found science of Logic or Magic that had Dury sitting flat under water with Mamashri lying dead!?ShockedConfused The waters here must be real special because not just could Dury sit there for hours, he could also very clearly hear every bit vengeance that Bhim was spitting at him from the outside!!Wacko What's more, despite so much water surrounding him all over, Dury's tears still managed to show!!D'ohSilly WOW!!LOLLOLLOL This logic of the CVs goes beyond me!!Tongue Had me ROFLing actuallyROFL..add to that Bhim's swearingLOL..were some of those taunts Hilarious!LOLLOL But one thing's for sure, with that scene, the CVs have broken all Laws of ScienceROFL..Defied it actually..so Kudos!!ClapClapClapLOL..will put even Scientists to shame!TongueLOL

Am just glad that despite all the war of words between Dury & Bhim, we actually got to see some good one-on-one fighting!!ClapClapClap Mace & hands, wrestle & pushParty..plus the Bonus water fight!!Wink Nakul seemed to enjoy every bit of the fightLOL..he seemed pretty excited about it, while the other Pandavs maintained a stern look getting worried when Bhim got beaten up black n blueApprove..Loved Govind's expressions the most!!Hug He knew this meant Big Trouble for Bhim & so wanted to help outOuch..his Eyes..they were so Determined to spill the beans, & had a touch of worry for Bhrata Bhim tooDisapprove..but He trusted that all will fall in place soonApprove..Govind couldn't help out or hint at anything because of his promise to Daau..Confused

But what had me thinking here was, that it was Govind who was the Winning the Force all thru'ClapClapClap..call it Logic, or Scheming or "Chhal" or plain Counter-AttackApprove..it was Krishna's Master Mind that led to the rightful Death of Dushy..Bhishm..Guru Drona..KarnaThumbs Up..& Even Mamashri Shakuni!Party Had it not been for Krishna's Timely Gyan to the Pandavs, they could have as well lost this War for the establishment of Dharm!OuchConfused Even during Dury's Vadh, it was Krishna as far as i know, who hints Arjun that they needed to use deceit if Bhim had to win over DuryThumbs Up..n only then did Arjun remind Bhim of Dury's humiliating words to Panchali & Bhim's Vow post the Dyut SabhaApprove..but here the CVs decided to silence Govind all together!!ShockedOuch Even later when Panchali is shown asking Govind how he could stand quiet letting the Pandavs alone in this crucial part of the battleConfused..all Govind managed to say that there's nothing He could do because of His promise to Daau about not helping the Pandavs & letting them find their own way out n win Fairly thru' Wisdom & Strength!Stern Smile Hmm..i didn't quite get what exactly the CVs were trying to portray here!Disapprove

Coming back to the Episode, what was with Dury calling Panchali "Kulnashini"AngryAngry..that was so In your Face & uncalled forDead..the use of this word, twice at that!!DeadAngry..when he used "Kulnashini" for the second time before Panchali, i so wanted her to spit Fire & shut Dury up for good!Approve Panchali wasn't responsible for the Gory manner in which she was humiliated, molested & disrobed in the Dyut SabhaAngryAngry..there are other Adharmis who deserve to be called thatAngry..Dury defo being the Ring Leader of them!AngryAngry Making it seem like Panchali & Panchali alone is responsible for this downfall, split & Destruction is simply not acceptable!!AngryDeadAngry

Coming back to the Dury-Bhim fightApprove..i liked the bits where Bhim kept getting images of all the Gyan Hanumanji had given himClapClapClap..it sure helped him sustain & keep going despite profuse bleeding!!Embarrassed Like Hanumanji said, He'd always be around Bhim when he wanted help!Party And all that running around that Bhim did, making Dury run after him was so so Hilarious!!LOLLOLLOL Catch Me If You CanWink..LOLS!!ROFL

Prativindya telling Panchali that Bhim is being beaten up badly & all of that may lead to their defeatConfused..well, i absolutely Loved every bit of my Fiery Draupadi here!!Hug It was Panchali who ultimately came to the rescue!!DancingClap Here's to Woman Power!!Party I so Loved those Determined Eyes that just refused to give up!!ClapClapClap So Strong & FearlessThumbs Up..yet Calm & Composed!Day Dreaming And Panchali's hair was braided!SmileBig smile Wasn't she looking like a Warrior Princess herself?Day DreamingEmbarrassed I Loved the way she stormed right to Balaram's tent to find a Solution to all thisClapClapClapClap..she wasn't going to give up!!Approve And is she so Intelligent!!ClapClapClap So much respect & humbleness shown there to Daau, despite all the Determination to find out the answer to Dury's deathClapClapClap..she sure knew how to ask all the right questions!!Thumbs UpSmile "I don't want help, nor do i want to know what Dury's weakness is..just tell us what our weakness is.."ClapClap Clever Thinking!!Smile So like her Sakha Govind!!Embarrassed So what if Krishna can't help, Krishnaa's around to find a way!!ClapClapClapClap I agreed completely with Daau when he said that Injustice & Adharm had been done from both sides during the Dyut SabhaThumbs Up..so why spare & favour the Pandavs alone?Confused Let them give a good fight & win this for themselvesThumbs Up..with no help from Govind!Approve Truly, except Panchali, no one sided Dharm on that Fateful Day!!CryCry

Panchali asking Daau how the Pandavs could pay for their Adharm thru' once chance?ClapClapClap..Hitting straight at the point by questioning about the Pandavs themselves, Panchali managed to get her answer from DaauThumbs Up.."Man's Greatest Sin is his Greatest Weakness..ApproveWell said!ClapClapClap It won the battle for the PandavsBig smile..and am glad its going to be Panchali who's going to tell Arjun about the solution to Dury's Vadh before he spills the beans out to Bhim by swearing at Dury!ClapClapClapClap So here's a shout out to KrishnaaParty..surely, Sakha Krishna will be proud of her too!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..the only thing i'm trying to figure out here is that what was Pandav's greatest sin & how did it turn out to be their greatest weakness?Confused..Am thinking of all possible events i could, but can't decipher this one from the Pandavs angle..D'oh

All in all a Good Episode!Clap Saurav & Arpit have done a great job with their fight sequencesClapClapClapClap..the emoting & dialogue delivery all great too, & that bot shot in water thru'out despite the fever, is Amazing!!Party They deserve a huge round of applause!ClapClapClapClapClap

SRJ Rocked it as always!!Party I so Loved his expressions & Emoting!!Hug The Eye-Talk showing Govind's pain & urge to help out but being bound by a promiseApprove..that was Perfectly done!ClapClapClap I could actually feel Govind's emotionsClap..SRJ Nailed it!!ClapClapClapClapClap I Loved the Sakha-Sakhi convoEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..its been so long since these two Besties spoke their hearts out, so even this little convo between them was special!Hug Pooja & SRJ bring so much Joy & Positivity when their share screen space togetherEmbarrassedDay Dreaming..& their scenes Rock!!ClapClapClapClap

And Pooja..AwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..My Fiery Eyes is my Rockstar & Saviour of the Day!!Hug How cleverly did Panchali get the what she wanted, straight out of Daau's mouthWink...n it hardly took her any time!Smile And wasn't she looking absolutely stunning!!Day DreamingBig smileClap Loved her EyesDay Dreaming..she can say & do so much with themClapClapClapClapClap..i hardly find the need for any dialogues for her to mouth!!Embarrassed Every expression was Bang On & the Diaogue delivery, Apt!!Party Who could be more apt than Pooja to play the Fiery Draupadi!Party Love her to Bits!!Hug

Arjun hints at Bhim's solution to killing Dury in Monday's EpisodeSmile..should be interesting to watch Panchali telling Govind & Parth about it firstClapClapClapClap..looking forward to it!!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saru...Acidic_San

_YuviFanatic_ IF-Stunnerz
_YuviFanatic_
_YuviFanatic_

Posted: 10 August 2014 at 2:26am | IP Logged
16th August, where art thou?

Rehanism

_YuviFanatic_
_YuviFanatic_

Posted: 10 August 2014 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Logic and Starbharata are the worst foes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-.Vrish.Rehanism

Arijit007 IF-Sizzlerz
Arijit007
Arijit007

Posted: 10 August 2014 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shruti

just like star duryodhan's scream and our ears.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.-Shani-

_YuviFanatic_
_YuviFanatic_

Posted: 10 August 2014 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arijit007

Originally posted by -Shruti

just like star duryodhan's scream and our ears.
I'd like to add StarShikhandini too.

Arijit007

Go to top